PDA

View Full Version : GC: online getting crappy

RAwill
Aug 31, 2003, 09:46 AM
im sick of seein everyone with duped items! yesterday i wanted to trade with a RAcast i met i forget his name....but neways i was in the trade window and he showed me his items..he had 2 or more of every item he put up! i asked him if duped and he insisted he hadnt! wat a moron! and i see noobs everywhere with superb rares and it just makes the game alot less fun! and another thing im sick of is the loners that come on see a female player and honestly the 3d model is what they look like in real life! i saw this guy go up to a HUnewearl (REDDIE) and said "woe reddie your cute" HOW STUPID CAN YA BE?!?!?!?!!?

Butoden
Aug 31, 2003, 10:27 AM
If you dislike online play you can play offline or Multiplay with GC. I understand how you feel and I would not like to see everyone duped but you. If you feel jaelous do it as well and if you feel different than you should play something more balanced or fair game for that matter...

Gestiv
Aug 31, 2003, 11:29 AM
1.) Change servers to a more "legit" one (anything but Vega).
2.) Mind your own business as to what people do and don't do in lobbies (if they think the player looks like that in real life, let them worry about it. It's not your problem if they get disappointed.)
3.) Look for other legit players to trade with, it's not that hard.
4.) Stop complaining about it because we've all heard it a million times and don't need to hear it again.

This is the world of online play. If you don't like it, either don't play online or ignore it and move on instead of wasting your time ranting about it.

Symbios
Aug 31, 2003, 01:28 PM
Where not to go:

Vega 01
Vega 02
Vega 03
Antares 8 (unfortunatly vega peopole noticed too many psoworlders going there....)
Antares 10 (omg)
Regulus 5 (trust me, all the psolifers dup LOL)
Deneb 6 or 8 i cant remember lol

Where you should go:
Places where there is nobody, then invite your friends.
JP ships (unfortunatly this is the only place that i can garentee (spelling) that you will find legit players...the japanese... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif thats kinda sad.)

Gestiv
Aug 31, 2003, 01:32 PM
Meh... Vega 3 is my home. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I go because most people there are more friendly than the ones in previous lobbies, and also it's an all-around good time. I have a large circle of friends, and I got them by reaching out and talking to them, no matter who they were. I even got in a bit of an argument with someone, and now I'm friends with them. You just have to make friends if you want to enjoy the game (although I know it's easier for some than it is for others...).

RAwill
Sep 1, 2003, 01:51 PM
im sorry but NO JOKE there is NOBODY on GC online that hasnt got a pocketful of dupes! and wtf is anteres and vega?

Voodoochild
Sep 1, 2003, 02:35 PM
On 2003-09-01 11:51, RAwill wrote:
im sorry but NO JOKE there is NOBODY on GC online that hasnt got a pocketful of dupes! and wtf is anteres and vega?

Are you on 50hz only? Antares and Vega are ships on 60hz. So why not try to find new mates there instead eu 50hz. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Voodoochild on 2003-09-01 12:38 ]</font>