PDA

View Full Version : Jeepers Creepers 2

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Aug 31, 2003, 11:46 PM
That movie sucks, sure there were a few scary parts, but the ending was horrible. And how come soo many kids survived, why didnt he just kill them all and who come we didnt see him kill some of the other kids who were running away?!?!? Are we suppose to assume he killed them or did they ran away???

Also, at the end who come the father just didnt kill that bastard. Why put him back together and tie him to a cross?? If the monster came back to life, is the father going to shot him for 23 days straight?!?!? God that movie was a waste of money.

Shadow82
Aug 31, 2003, 11:56 PM
You may wanna put a big SPOILER ALERT thing in bold before this,cause I've never seen it,and that kinda gave it away,lol.

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Sep 1, 2003, 11:43 PM
I never thought about it. I guess I should of put a spoiler alert but its tooo late now. Anyway that movies sucked and I was very angry when I put this post.

Jkid
Sep 3, 2003, 07:51 PM
I saw the movie last night and it was a bit average:
Two out of four stars.

And besides,I knew the story would've sucked anyway.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Sep 3, 2003, 09:48 PM
stupid movie, stupid story, stupid actors... stupid pretty much sums it up... at least I didn't have to pay for it...

Guile
Sep 4, 2003, 06:27 AM
I did'nt know it was suppose to be scary tell after the movie and my friend told me...I dunno, shit was stupid..she got scared, I got bored...
that crap sucked..

Miller
Sep 4, 2003, 06:29 AM
The first was crap so in the all time tradtion of crappy sequals this must be worst!!