PDA

View Full Version : Creme Brulee

MasterJoel
Sep 1, 2003, 01:44 AM
i killed it. warning to everyone:

-do not butter the ceramic dishes, the butter will chunk up the dessert instead of making it creamy.

-do not attempt to get them out. leave them there, because if you turn them upside-down with hopes of putting them in a margarita glass, they will fall apart! they are too delicate!

-do not attempt to bake them in anything but ceramic. muffin tins do not work because they don't get even heat, and you can't individually serve them.

-do not let your 9-year-old nephew torch the sugar on top. his thumbs may be too weak to push the button to light the torch, therefore embarassing him in front of witnesses, and he may char the sugar.

there you go. learn these well. now you know.

polishedweasel
Sep 1, 2003, 03:05 AM
Tip #1

Do not talk about culinary problems in a video game website(noone knows what the hell you're talking about)

Tip#2
Refer to tip #1.

that is all
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Guile
Sep 1, 2003, 04:14 AM
Tip number 1098:
What the hell are you guys talking about!?

Inu_Ranma
Sep 1, 2003, 06:01 AM
I envy people who can cook. I can cook, in this order, Pizza, eggs, and Ramen. If I mix all three I get Okonomiyaki!

LollipopLolita
Sep 1, 2003, 04:41 PM
let me know when you try to make souffle

Nai_Calus
Sep 1, 2003, 11:44 PM
Deserts suck to cook.

The only things I can do cooking-wise are make rice without burning it(Which is actually a pretty damn good accomplishment) and make miso soup. I also make perfectly-formed onigiri. I have a mold. ^_-

Vanango
Sep 2, 2003, 11:57 AM
On 2003-09-01 21:44, Ian-KunX wrote:
Deserts suck to cook.

remember, desert = dry place, one S

Dessert, usually something sweet. I learned way back when "two Ss like you want two Scoops"

dorky, but it works.

Hmm... how about tiramisu? Yum