or AIM: KrayzieBCT1999

Da__Ad__Man
Sep 1, 2003, 08:20 PM
Why do you want hacked crap, Kid???

HighElf9310
Sep 1, 2003, 11:44 PM
On 2003-09-01 18:20, Da__Ad__Man wrote:
Why do you want hacked crap, Kid???

You already answered it for youself...the key word here was..."kid." I have a red saber, but I don't want to trade it, and I would figure that you have a lot of hacked stuff, and I don't want anything like that...

edwinsu
Sep 2, 2003, 01:50 AM
PREACH BABY PREACH!!! there are way too many people on xbox that have hacked items *cough* al rappy *cough cough* and have hacked percentage weapons J-sword 0-100-0-100-100 and a second one 100-0-100-0-100 more than likely. I HAVE A VERY HACKED DARK FLOW FOR TRADE FOR SOME VERY NOT HACKED ITEMS *wink wink*

-edwinsu-

hoosier5x
Sep 4, 2003, 01:07 PM
I'm not one to normally get into discussions like this, but I was just looking at some profiles of so-called "legit" players and anti-hackers and I was interested to see some Flame Garments and Tsumikiri J-Swords. If you're going to slam people that are looking for hacks (which I think they're only asking to get flamed when they make posts like this one), you should make sure you don't have hacked items yourself.

And before you tell me the Tsumikiri J-Sword isn't hacked because it doesn't have high percents, tell me how you unseal it then. Just because a weapon doesn't have high percents doesn't mean it's not hacked.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hoosier5x on 2003-09-04 11:24 ]</font>

Da__Ad__Man
Sep 4, 2003, 07:02 PM
Well, Your full of it if your talking about me. becouse IF YOU LOOK IN MY PROFILE I GOT NOT ITEMS IN THERE SO you better not be talking about me buddy.

Rudoku
Sep 4, 2003, 07:25 PM
On 2003-09-04 11:07, hoosier5x wrote:
I'm not one to normally get into discussions like this, but I was just looking at some profiles of so-called "legit" players and anti-hackers and I was interested to see some Flame Garments and Tsumikiri J-Swords. If you're going to slam people that are looking for hacks (which I think they're only asking to get flamed when they make posts like this one), you should make sure you don't have hacked items yourself.

And before you tell me the Tsumikiri J-Sword isn't hacked because it doesn't have high percents, tell me how you unseal it then. Just because a weapon doesn't have high percents doesn't mean it's not hacked.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hoosier5x on 2003-09-04 11:24 ]</font>

EDIT: Oh yeah, my bad...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rudoku on 2003-09-04 19:49 ]</font>

Da1
Sep 4, 2003, 09:30 PM
Rudoku this is xbox we dont have west tower quest yet so no ill gill exists therefore it must be hacked

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Da1 on 2003-09-04 19:31 ]</font>

hoosier5x
Sep 4, 2003, 09:47 PM
On 2003-09-04 17:02, Da__Ad__Man wrote:
Well, Your full of it if your talking about me. becouse IF YOU LOOK IN MY PROFILE I GOT NOT ITEMS IN THERE SO you better not be talking about me buddy.

I'm not speaking about anybody in particular. I've just noticed some recent flames on the Trade board and on the Cheats board by certain players and as I looked at their profiles, I noticed they contained hacked items. This was just an observation. I'm not attacking you. Geez!!! What's up with the "SO you better not be talking about me buddy" stuff. It almost sounds like you're trying to intimidate me or something. I've traded with you before and I know you're a pretty cool dude. No need to get all crazy. If the items I'm referring to aren't in your profile, then I'm obviously not speaking of you.

edwinsu
Sep 5, 2003, 12:58 PM
yes i am a legit player and yes i do have a t-j-sword and a dark flow for trade. doesnt mean i use that crap. i've known that BOTH items have been hacked since i got them and i havent used them since. THAT IS EXACTLY WHY THEY ARE FOR TRADE.

now hoosier how did you get your white ring/flame garment/yellow ring/rocket punch/any s-rank weapon you have and so forth. i know what i have is hacked and duped and whatever thats why i have it for trade

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=204
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=205
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=207
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=220

-edwinsu-

hoosier5x
Sep 5, 2003, 01:42 PM
i never claimed not to have duped/hacked items. i don't claim to be a "legit" player. i was pointing out an observation of players that claim to be "legit" but own hacked items.

oh and using hacked items to trade for legit items definitely makes you a legit player. *rolls eyes*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hoosier5x on 2003-09-05 11:44 ]</font>

Da1
Sep 5, 2003, 08:33 PM
edwinsu = Legit
A legit that trades hacks?
How in the world does that make you legit.
please dont refer to yourself as legit,it makes you sound stupid http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Da1 on 2003-09-05 18:34 ]</font>

Solidus_Snake
Sep 6, 2003, 12:02 AM
Yeah it does make you sound like a complete moron. A legit that deals with hacked items in trade...LOL

edwinsu
Sep 6, 2003, 03:32 AM
number 1 : when i recieved the j-sword i didnt know it was hacked/duped whatever (n00b me)

number 2 : trading away something for anothing thing is part of the game

number 3 : the j-sword/dark flow are wanted by a lot of people on xbox that KNOW its hacked. like the guy that started this post

number 4 : giving away something that is valuable to someone else is moronic. why not get something that you would use/appreciate more than a weapon that sits in your bank??

-edwinsu-

at one point i did use it and now that i know what it is i no longer want it.

Da1
Sep 6, 2003, 10:38 AM
And all of that nonsense you posted proves one thing you are not legit..... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif you are distributer of hacks.I dont see whats so hard to understand about that.

Bit
Sep 6, 2003, 11:06 AM
Enough arguing before this gets any worse then it is. Who cares who is legit or not? As long as you have fun in the game, nothing really matters about your preference.

So lets all just get along, eh?

polishedweasel
Sep 8, 2003, 12:24 AM
On 2003-09-06 01:32, edwinsu wrote:
number 1 : when i recieved the j-sword i didnt know it was hacked/duped whatever (n00b me)

number 2 : trading away something for anothing thing is part of the game

number 3 : the j-sword/dark flow are wanted by a lot of people on xbox that KNOW its hacked. like the guy that started this post

number 4 : giving away something that is valuable to someone else is moronic. why not get something that you would use/appreciate more than a weapon that sits in your bank??

-edwinsu-

at one point i did use it and now that i know what it is i no longer want it.

Go to an empty game and drop it...otherwise accept the fact that you're the same as 99% of the PSO community.