PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Def Mag on GC...^-^;;;

Digi-Dolphin
Sep 2, 2003, 08:41 AM
Um, yeah, I know it sounds wierd but that's what I'm looking for. A Mag, any kind, that's really high on defense, at least 90 on it. I know that maybe people aren't all that interested in defense, but sometimes defense is good. I just hope someone out there has one put together for the heck of it or even hacked out out. Doesn't matter to me. Whatever's on my list, I'll trade for it and even what isn't listed, just let me know what you're after and I'll see if I have it.

Okay, you can stop snickering now, yes, I want a DEF mag, not dex not power not mind, just defense. Thanks.

Raziel_Kai
Sep 2, 2003, 09:22 AM
DEF MAG?
Mmmh... it does take a long time to grow one.
If you need one, I could grow one for you Dol.
I'd have to check exactly what MAG gets better DEF bonus from what food.

Digi-Dolphin
Sep 2, 2003, 09:29 AM
Yeee! Raz!!!! ^-^
*hugs and kissies!*
Thank you soooo much! Really, I didn't want for you to go through all the trouble of raising a def mag for me. I'm having trouble enough as it is raising a black Rukmin to duplicate my old one, hence why En. 13 Dol keeps swapping mags on the fly. But, if you really want to help me out on this, then I guess I can't really stop you. You're miles away from me, so I can't just very well snatch your card and say 'No!', now can I?
Thanks again!

Digi-Dolphin
Sep 2, 2003, 09:51 AM
BTW, since I'm getting the Def mag from Raz (thanks again!), does anyone have a spare Caduceus and maybe a high mind Angel Wings mag? I'm developing a Fonewearl who specializes in dealing damage and healing while looking too adorable to be legal. As before, what's on my list is up for trades or ask what you want and I'll see if I have it.

Dirk
Sep 4, 2003, 01:19 PM
if you like i have a 180 mind and 20 def angel wing mag and i just found recently another cad staff from a mil lilly within the caves, both items are free, i like to do anything that i possibly can to help anyone within the world of pso, feel free to private message me with a time and date and such, good luck with everything else that you are looking for, and thank you for taking the time to read this reply.