PDA

View Full Version : General EP3

Zaneatron
Sep 5, 2003, 04:34 PM
i was just wondering how u get to use new cards, in the same way in which u found new weps in EP1&2, surely u cant just choose them off a list and if u can there must be some way of padding it out, e.g. Clv required or some other factor.
and secondly, ive noticed ppl talking about cheating on EP3 with action replay, cant ST take out some court injunction on the creators/developers of AR to prevent them making melisious/dupe/hacking codes.
i admit i dupe on GC but im getting quite excited about this and i still regret the day i learned to dupe (i only use it to back up atm why waste it) so i dont want another game to be ruined. all this excitement after only a few episodes of yu gi oh, im going crazy i think.

Atax
Sep 7, 2003, 11:10 AM
When the battle is over, you pick 1 of 4 packs of cards; How many cards are in the pack depend on if you loose, or what ranking you get from your victory.

Zaneatron
Sep 7, 2003, 02:40 PM
.......and u choose from that pack of cards? or there is a big list u amass which u can choose from at any point, which gets built up from collecting "packs"? im still confused
p.s. does anyone kno how much modding a GC costs in £ (pounds) preferably, and whether i shd get my GC modded or a freeloader so i can get a US copy of EP3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zane-online on 2003-09-07 12:40 ]</font>