PDA

View Full Version : I getting pictures of the level 200 def mag

cameron121
Sep 7, 2003, 10:52 AM
For all you disbelievers out there it is possible. We figured out that in order to make it or raise it you have to alter the feeding chart. My friend had a Mark 3 mag cell from when he ran into a saint rappy true story. So we used that to alter the mag, mag feeding chart. So are mag now hos the feeding chart of a rare mag which can add and subtract from other catagories as if it were over 100 allready. Well any way the offer still stands on the trade this is just for you people that thought it was hacked. The pictures should be going up with in a day.
This mag is for trade but only for really outstanding items. The list follows...
Nug2000 bazooka untekked
lavis cannon untekked
any of the cards untekked
the real neis claw untekked or tekked I don't care.
redria card
oran card
greenill card
yelloboze card
whitill card
skyly card
the cards up top don not have to be untekked
psycho wand untekked
heavens punisher untekked
Angel Harp untekked
any of the katanas untekked
real agito untekked
Ungrinded es rank weapon
also if anyones willing to make a an es rank rifle that says r@1's rifle that would also be appreciated

If your interested pm we can set something up.

oh also aol instant messenger.

And once again the pictures will be going up any where from today to tueday.

cameron121
Sep 7, 2003, 12:45 PM
ok im sorry. I loaded the pictures onto my comp but i can't get them to post on this thread if any one can instruct me I'll be able to post these pictures asap.

muff
Sep 8, 2003, 01:55 PM
Listen. No one in their right mind, who has went out of their way to find an uber rare like those listed, would trade for a 200 DEF Mark3. 2 main reasons.

1.Haloween is round the corner so its not as if you cant get the cell.

2.Anyone can make a mag, but luck determines a rare drop.

Oh and I would never waste a mag slot for an extra 200 DEF and a butt ugly mag with no PBs.

Ps, congrats on the mag http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

raikou
Sep 9, 2003, 02:37 PM
the meg is a good great for battle mode and it is not hacked I made it to see if I could and it is one of the rares megs out there no one online has made one also if sega loads that patch for no hacked items that will still be there on Haloween they haven't said that they are bring back meg cell for the rappys and besides I got that cell from a santa rappy and I have as many as i need so it is no big loss the main thing we want is the real nei's claw plus it is cool to say that you have a legit 200 def meg.

On 2003-09-08 11:55, Cubis wrote:
Listen. No one in their right mind, who has went out of their way to find an uber rare like those listed, would trade for a 200 DEF Mark3. 2 main reasons.

1.Haloween is round the corner so its not as if you cant get the cell.

2.Anyone can make a mag, but luck determines a rare drop.

Oh and I would never waste a mag slot for an extra 200 DEF and a butt ugly mag with no PBs.

Ps, congrats on the mag http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mixfortune
Sep 10, 2003, 11:51 PM
On 2003-09-09 12:37, raikou wrote:
the meg is a good great for battle mode and it is not hacked I made it to see if I could and it is one of the rares megs out there no one online has made one also if sega loads that patch for no hacked items that will still be there on Haloween they haven't said that they are bring back meg cell for the rappys and besides I got that cell from a santa rappy and I have as many as i need so it is no big loss the main thing we want is the real nei's claw plus it is cool to say that you have a legit 200 def meg.

Run-on sentences are evil x_x but yeah, DEF on a MAG
doesn't have much use, considering each level of the
MAG raises DEF by 1 and materials add 2...

Digi-Dolphin
Sep 11, 2003, 12:05 AM
Amazing, a true all def mag. And I've been trying to get one of those. Raz was working on one for me, but one that's pure defense? Wow.

I don't really have anything on your list, but you can look at mine and see if you find anything of interest or suggest something and I'll see if I have it on one of my other charas. I am definitely interested in a Def mag. If nothing catches your eye, oh well, I did my best, but that's like a record there, a legit all defense mag.

I'd tip my hat if I had one, but you've got some awe from me, guys! Very cool!

Naclosagc
Sep 11, 2003, 02:24 PM
Congrats on the mag. I wasted 3 mag cells trying to make one of my own, but I am not meticulous enough to follow my feeding plan. I always forget to write something down, then I don't notice another stat is going to go up. Too much worry for me.

Andy