PDA

View Full Version : how to dupe, multi equip, corrupt other people, as well as m

Symbios
Sep 8, 2003, 09:00 PM
Duping: Alright, you need really good agility for this.
Tools needed:
Club
Chainsaw
Memory Card thats yours

You go to your friends house that has PSO, break into the house with the chainsaw, knock him out with the club if you need to, and carefully take his gc, put your memory card beside his, and take all the items that he has that are items that you also have. Congratulations, you have duped your items!

Multi Equip: Not much needed for this.
Tools needed:
PSO
your memory card

Equip a weapon, then equip a armor with four slots, and equip a lot of units, and then a shield and a mag. Ohhhh! You jsut equipped, count em, 8 items at the same time!!! You have multi equipped!!

Corrupting other people: You need a good reason for doing this.
Tools needed:
Club
Chainsaw
Gun to fend off the police while you are doing this
Flamethrower

Ok choose your victum, become good friends with them, and find out where they live. Break into their house with the club or chainsaw. Fend off the police while you force your friend to turn off the gc while they are saving. Threaten them with the chainsaw for faster effect. You have just corrupted your first person!!! Now its best you run out with your flamethrower and wish yourself luck.

Uncle_bob
Sep 8, 2003, 09:02 PM
omg u cheet!11

Shadow82
Sep 8, 2003, 09:08 PM
On 2003-09-08 19:00, Symbios wrote:
Tools needed:
Club
Chainsaw
Memory Card thats yours

You go to your friends house that has PSO, break into the house with the chainsaw, knock him out with the club if you need to, and carefully take his gc, put your memory card beside his, and take all the items that he has that are items that you also have. Congratulations, you have duped your items!

Tools needed:
PSO
your memory card

Equip a weapon, then equip a armor with four slots, and equip a lot of units, and then a shield and a mag. Ohhhh! You jsut equipped, count em, 8 items at the same time!!! You have multi equipped!!

Tools needed:
Club
Chainsaw
Flamethrower

Ok choose your victum, become good friends with them, and find out where they live. Break into their house with the club or chainsaw. Fend off the police while you force your friend to turn off the gc while they are saving. Threaten them with the chainsaw for faster effect. You have just corrupted your first person!!! Now its best you run out with your flamethrower and wish yourself luck.

U...BASTARD!!Now PSO is even more ruined than it was 5 mintues ago!!!

Gestiv
Sep 8, 2003, 09:15 PM
It's people like you that make the game horrible for the rest of us!!!!!!1!!!111!1

CGoodness
Sep 8, 2003, 09:35 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif Youre not supposed to post cheats BAN HIM!!!!

SMITE HIM!!!

Reece
Sep 8, 2003, 11:04 PM
haha loser

prismsub5
Sep 9, 2003, 05:33 AM
Corrupting everyone: You need a good reason for doing this.
Tools needed:
club

Ok goto the place where all servers are and use your club ..voila.. everyone who is was online is corrupted

polishedweasel
Sep 9, 2003, 07:33 AM
very nice...

Kadavreski
Sep 9, 2003, 02:08 PM
On 2003-09-08 19:08, Shadow82 wrote:

Tools needed:
Club
Chainsaw
Memory Card thats yours

Tools needed:
PSO
your memory card

Tools needed:
Club
Chainsaw
Flamethrower

haeh!

klepto
Sep 9, 2003, 11:06 PM
On 2003-09-09 12:08, mechgun_mike wrote:

On 2003-09-08 19:08, Shadow82 wrote:

Tools needed:
Club
Chainsaw
Memory Card thats yours

Tools needed:
PSO
your memory card

Tools needed:
Club
Chainsaw
Flamethrower

haeh!

Those were perhaps some of the most retarted comments of recent. I cringe when I hear these stupid stories of how to corrupt people. Nowadays, does anyone even know how to work a chainsaw? No. Whens the last time you encountered a flame thrower. And guns to fend off the police, the popos would own you. My question is, did you really take the time to write that all out?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: klepto on 2003-09-09 21:10 ]</font>

Symbios
Sep 9, 2003, 11:12 PM
Flaming

Warning +1

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prof_Frink on 2003-09-09 21:14 ]</font>

klepto
Sep 9, 2003, 11:14 PM
Easy there angry bear.

Calm down you upset clown.

klepto
Sep 9, 2003, 11:16 PM
rofl, ownt

Symbios
Sep 9, 2003, 11:18 PM
omg shut up man. who the hell do you think you are, comeing in here and being a complete idiot about stuff that was supposed to be for fun. Wtf are you doing, trying to ruin everyones fun? god everyone around here IS NOT SERIOUS ABOUT THEIR POSTS omg man this is fresh kills

klepto
Sep 9, 2003, 11:21 PM
naw dawg I was merely amused by the fact that you got warned for flaming me. Im having fun, and no one else seems to be complaining but you.

Symbios
Sep 9, 2003, 11:23 PM
maybe thats because no one else is here you idiot.

geewj
Sep 9, 2003, 11:25 PM
Yeah...when I said quit it I didnt mean only that thread.

So stop.

Symbios
Sep 9, 2003, 11:27 PM
omg hes the one walking into fresh kills carrying a bunch of insults ready for anyone he sees. everyone walks into fresh kills with half their common sense because they know everyone is not serious here. what the hell man, who does he think he is, talking like a retard 5 minutes into being at fresh kills. I suggest he reads the other posts and find out how "serious" people are here. I mean seriously, wtf are you doing in fresh kills, knowing its a SPAM part of the forum.

klepto
Sep 9, 2003, 11:31 PM
What he meant by stop was in fact, not to keep going, but to end it. Im also just as "lighthearted" as others are. Its just when I see something stupid, I take what I think, and post it.

geewj
Sep 9, 2003, 11:32 PM
There isn't a rule against being serious in freshkills. The only difference between it and the other forums is that you can post senceless posts. As long as he isn't flaming (being kind of a jerk, yes. Flaming, no) people then it's fine.