PDA

View Full Version : IN PRE-PRODUCTION: BlackHawk/Angelus Music Video

M_BlackHawk
Sep 9, 2003, 12:57 PM
I've gone into v1 and created Mike BlackHawk and Davion Angelus for the purposes of making a music video. Here's what I'm planning so far, so as to tie the video into currently posted fanfics by myself and Davion:

Director's Notes:
Versions: 2
A: "Who's Got My Back" by Creed from the "Weathered" CD
B: "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence from the Daredevil Soundtrack.

Video to shoot:
A: Shots of Pioneer 2 and the Ragol Explosion
1: Pioneer 2 crossing screen.
2: Davion w/ Principal Tyrell
3: Explosion on Ragol
4: Mike BlackHawk entering Ruins from mines.
5: Davion Angelus entering ruins from mines.
B: Video shots of Mike BlackHawk in Ruins including Dark Falz Battle scenes. (has to do with "Darkness Falz" fanfic)
C: Video Footage of Davion Angelus in Ruins

That's all I'm working on as far as the music video goes at this moment. I'm building up mags, so I can start shooting video..then I'll get the shots I need in the ruins.

later

M_BlackHawk

Sagasu
Sep 9, 2003, 03:07 PM
CREED ALL THE WAY !!!!

Evenscene is good to. I got both cd's

Keep us posted with the production progress, this sounds cool.

HUnewearl_Meira
Sep 9, 2003, 03:21 PM
I've considered a PSO music video before. I've got a couple of hours worth of video sitting on my computer to make it, too... I just lack the video editing skillz and motivation to persue developing those skillz. What I should really do, is toss it onto my removeable hard drive, and give it all to my brother-in-law who's got some experience with the ol' AMV making process.

BOC
Sep 9, 2003, 05:31 PM
sounds like quite the venture http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

good luck with the music video!!

i'll keep my eyes open when it ready http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PEACE!!!

Namevah
Sep 10, 2003, 07:45 PM
-Thats a very creative and unique idea. I love the choices for the music. "Bring me to life" is a really cool song and "who's got my back now" from Creed is the best. I hope it turns out well.