PDA

View Full Version : GC: To all clans

CoPsOleader
Sep 9, 2003, 05:44 PM
Hello im the leader of copso as you can see and I wanted to meet some clans on pso or have like a clan get together where all or most of the clans meet for a big event or just to get to know each other or for what ever yall wanna do.Well if anyone is interested pls post.Dont be shy pso can be fun if you know more people sometimes and with the team center thing we can make it an event.Ill make it if anyone wants to do it.For some reason i dont see me clan up there but i can get to the admin page.Before you say no thing this is something good to where you can meet new people and ally with a clan if you like them.Also if this happens people that wanna join a clan can come and sign up.This can be like a convention(did i spell that right)for all the clan of PSO.

Thank you in Advance CoPsOleader(even if this doesnt happen just for reading lol)

P.S.If a couple leader come help me get this together if yall wanna help it could be nice.Only if yall want or i can do it myself np post if you wanna help.

Hitaro
Sep 9, 2003, 10:34 PM
Ill lend ya hand just send me the details an we can work that out your idea sounds fun hope it works http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

CoPsOleader
Sep 10, 2003, 02:14 PM
Well it seems like no one really cares right now lol.So if more clan join we can start it up.But anyway here are small details i was thinking.We could have it in Deneb 9-02 well whatever day is good for ppl but mostly on the weekends and i was thinking starting it around 8-12pm est.Only if more clans join then we can make better date and settings.

Hitaro
Sep 10, 2003, 05:48 PM
Ok kool just keep me inform if anything comes up man looking forward to this conference stuff.

CoPsOleader
Sep 11, 2003, 06:21 AM
ok thanks for helping and caring apparently lol

jsslifelike
Sep 11, 2003, 12:09 PM
The {JSS} Army is more like a "Gamer's Guild", but we'd be happy to have allies... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

CoPsOleader
Sep 11, 2003, 01:14 PM
the event is not to make allies unless your coming for that its just so clans can meet.Well its for clans and people that wanna join clans.you dont have to make allies if you dont want.Thanks for coming thou

Stricker
Sep 12, 2003, 08:17 AM
Well I will be tonight (friday) and I have a clan too but any of them will be online except me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Anyway we can met and play if you want. Deneb 9-02?

CoPsOleader
Sep 12, 2003, 04:24 PM
I might be able to.Well the time for this meeting is not determented yet.We are still waiting for more clans to join.So if anyone have ideas post it please.So lets start the list who is coming.First on the list is

1.CoPsO
2.AT
3.JSS
4.GPSO

CoPsOleader
Sep 15, 2003, 12:39 PM
When can anyone play this weekend to meet and talk about when we can have the meeting for the clans if we get anymore

jsslifelike
Sep 18, 2003, 05:24 AM
Friday evening would be best for me... Saturday I have a prior engagement, but I'm sure I can send a delegate.... LOL

JJcopso
Sep 19, 2003, 09:33 AM
ok friday umm how about at around 8pm est if i cant make it ill post on psow in this topic.But a 8pm est Deneb 9-12 then after that i have to go to an ally clan meeting just to see what theyre doing and get cards then im out.Can anyone else come.

CoPsOleader
Sep 19, 2003, 09:38 AM
Yo im sry im JJcopso i signed in with the wrong name lol but what i said stays the same.

CoPsOleader
Sep 19, 2003, 09:51 AM
For anyone thats coming to the meeting or want to know about it I maybe it an event.I will wait like 10-15 mins in deneb 9-12 to wait for people to come.If im not there go to vega 9 and do a card search for a HUmar lvl 84 Blueful and you should find me i dont know how long im gonna be in vega 9 thou maybe like 20 mins or 5 mins i dunno but try to come pls.

Zargata
Sep 27, 2003, 03:02 PM
hi there im Diana leader of the Dragon Magi (aka DM)
anyway.....CoPsOleader i would just like to say is if your clan (or guild or whatever you call it)if you ever need DMs help we would be happy to help to help out.
-Diana
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze73fae/ (thats my website for DM)

Stricker
Sep 29, 2003, 01:53 PM
This topic is old. But I will play this weekend again so tell me with time where and when we can met.

CoPsOleader
Sep 29, 2003, 04:28 PM
Yo I forgot all about this topic but thanks for bringing it back.So are we still gonna meet.

CoPsOleader
Sep 29, 2003, 04:31 PM
Oh and thats Diana for the support and the other clans that are helping out.

CoPsOleader
Sep 29, 2003, 04:37 PM
I was thinking about doin something for Halloween on pso.Well if yall have any ideas about this meet pso or yall can email @ [email protected] looking forward from hairing from you.

CoPsOleader
Sep 29, 2003, 04:37 PM
I was thinking about doin something for Halloween on pso.Well if yall have any ideas about this meet on pso or about Halloween yall can email @ [email protected] looking forward from hairing from you.

CoPsOleader
Sep 29, 2003, 04:39 PM
hearing* lol

White_Knight
Oct 16, 2003, 08:39 PM
sure that would be fun but it will have to be late decemb or early jan I don't have a GC yet and will need to buy the nessicary stuff but as member of the SLrunners I'will be gald to lend a hand

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: White_Knight on 2003-10-17 18:48 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: White_Knight on 2003-12-06 14:23 ]</font>

BlazingTiger
Oct 16, 2003, 09:09 PM
PSO clans huh... WIll that be in your team? I wouldn't mind checking it out, but piz give more details.

Cerris
Oct 17, 2003, 10:13 PM
I am the leader of KOTAS, Knights of the Azure Sky, Id be more than willing to have an interesting battle of the clans... this would be most chaotic and enjoyable... *chuckle*

White_Knight
Oct 28, 2003, 05:11 PM
I don't think it was meant to be a battle cerris adn even so I have to agree it would be chaotic maybe fun and with the unequip when you die on GC no one has to worry about losing any good weapons and how would meating is somewhere kind of dark sound to every one?

person
Oct 29, 2003, 07:14 PM
im not a leader but im member of the week of
Forgotten Hunters Of Pioneer 1

White_Knight
Nov 20, 2003, 09:08 PM
so is this going anywhere or has every one stoped caring?