PDA

View Full Version : Shut up about racial/flaming countries/Hating period

Shattered_weasel
Sep 9, 2003, 10:56 PM
Just stop it

I see in almost every post that i go in saying something like i hate *insert country name here* or I hate so and so

stop it.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Sep 9, 2003, 10:57 PM
Totally agree... can't we all jus get along???

Symbios
Sep 9, 2003, 11:00 PM
apparently not....

klepto
Sep 9, 2003, 11:23 PM
Some peoples personalitys just clash...

polishedweasel
Sep 10, 2003, 04:48 AM
I think he's mad because he lives on a road names "SparkleBerry"

and I live on Deepwood...

and seriously folks, quit being lamers...I will kill you all if you do not cease.

AngelofEnders
Sep 10, 2003, 05:42 AM
God finally someone agrees.

HotWaterDeath
Sep 10, 2003, 07:40 AM
To the shattered_weasel: Preach it brother/sister!

jt
Sep 10, 2003, 07:57 AM
lol brother/sister

it wont stop though, people have a sick mind and enjoy people getting mad at them, sick and twisted mind let me add.

KodiaX987
Sep 10, 2003, 09:15 AM
...But we need something to punch on!!!

Shattered_weasel
Sep 10, 2003, 02:57 PM
On 2003-09-10 02:48, polishedweasel wrote:
I think he's mad because he lives on a road names "SparkleBerry"

and I live on Deepwood...

and seriously folks, quit being lamers...I will kill you all if you do not cease.

its funny though i live in deepwood but not on it

BWS-1
Sep 10, 2003, 02:58 PM
I think we shouldn't take anything here as a ''peronnal offence'' ... even if by insiulting your country, you can feel targeted (wonder how but o well) It all a way of letting the negative and agressive pulsions inside of us. Beleive me, if it wasn't of the Dead Horse Sociaty, peple would be much less happy, and/or this entire message board would be a virtual Hell for anybody.

It's like being all ansty all the time and ranting about how crapy the world is, how stupid Mankind is and how destructive it is ... you end up just proving that what you say is true by being part of the negativity that you rant about, and that's not helping making this Earth a better place.

Rant is imporetant, but shouldn't be all that there is in life. When you ask yourself: ''gee, what could I be mad at right now? I feel empty of ranting at something/someone'' ... well there is something not right.

I remember back when I was young, I had a punching bag, and I was motivating myself to punch it by thinking about people I'd hate, all I was doing was building hate inside of me instead of letting it out. So now I punch on a punching bag eaither to: 1) Train martial arts 2) let the pressure out 3) just for fun, without anything bad or negative behind what motivates me to punch.

O and my final words are ...

Be happy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

RoninJoku
Sep 10, 2003, 03:35 PM
Yeah I didnt mean to offend anyone... I love every body... I was just complaining because someone was being way to mean to me for no reason.

Guile
Sep 11, 2003, 07:41 PM
*claps*

NKOTB
Sep 11, 2003, 10:12 PM
I think it's good for people to come and get stuff off their chest here. It almost always ends up going overboard, but in the long run, I think it is more good than bad. If people want to make fun of another country, so be it. The US gets made fun of to. If it really bothers you what you read on this website, you need to grow some thicker skin. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you red it and don't like it, either respond or don't respond. But don't tell people they can't say what they think.

Wewt
Sep 12, 2003, 08:37 AM
I doubt most people take all the flaming and other insults to heart, at least I don't.

Shattered_weasel
Sep 12, 2003, 11:28 AM
i wasnt saying that i was offended i was saying that i was just tired of it

BWS-1
Sep 12, 2003, 02:28 PM
I think I understand what you mean now, well, I've found a good solution for myself when I got tired of it too: I steped foot outside the Dead Horse Society.

You'll see, the air is fresher out there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif ... and once you start choking on fresh air, you can always come back for some more ranting, you know there will always be some in here anyway.

Moral of this story, acceptance is the key.

ChokingVictim
Sep 13, 2003, 12:08 AM
what's the beef with hate? if you hate something, exorcise the demons. should a belief be seen as ignorant someone should be sure to critisize your words, you may learn something or 2. as long as there is rational discourse, enlightenment by both parties is possible. hate is just as powerful as love. surely does love even exist without hate? there has to be polar ends to the spectrum here. why is it so bad to hate certain things. you can hate music, or clothes, or expressions, people, should you be a racist nazi shithead- ethnic groups. and to all the sound minded people out there... you have your own ability to hate said racist nazi shitheads. we needn't be so tolerant, that we tolerate anti-tolerance.

BWS-1
Sep 13, 2003, 09:03 AM
Tolerance and acceptance are 2 very different things, but I'm sure you know that.

Kadavreski
Sep 13, 2003, 09:33 AM
On 2003-09-12 06:37, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:
I doubt most people take all the flaming and other insults to heart, at least I don't.

i agree.
its just when someone *coughmimicrcough* says "hey that spot is filled by mechgun_mike,he's the lamer around here" i get severely pissed off,and i start flaming.

Mystil
Sep 15, 2003, 01:32 PM
On 2003-09-09 20:56, Shattered_weasel wrote:
Just stop it

I see in almost every post that i go in saying something like i hate *insert country name here* or I hate so and so

stop it.

No.

Obscenity
Sep 15, 2003, 02:02 PM
I hate people who don't hate other countries.

Mystil
Sep 15, 2003, 05:55 PM
I hate people that hate other people for not hating other countries. Now how ignorant does that sound?

PaNicK
Sep 15, 2003, 07:33 PM
I commend you on your effort, but it's in vain, nobody will listen, except the people who were sain to begin with....

Shattered_weasel
Sep 15, 2003, 08:44 PM
why not try...hell