PDA

View Full Version : See your Section ID Horoscopes!

Ellie_Vyle
Sep 10, 2003, 01:01 AM
^___^ This is just for fun, folks! Let me know what you think! ^__^

******Please look up your character's section ID below to see what the future holds for you.******

HOROSCOPES FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER

Purplenum-You will never be able to play PSO ever again. Aw...Don't cry! Look on the bright side! You'll now have plenty of time to spend with those creatures called "Girls". They wouldn't let you play PSO anyway, so it all works out! ^_^

Greenill-Your mag ate a glow stick, because you didn't feed it!! Please seek immediate assisstance at the Happy Photon Mag Clinic or call 1-800-POISOND.

Redria-Lucky you! You'll find that super-happy ultra-rare that everyone has been looking for-a HUmar WITHOUT a Black King Bar. Good for you!! (It's funny cause it's true...)

Bluefull-You'll catch Tyrel and Natasha in a disturbingly erotic embrace and be scarred for the rest of your life. Tough break, chum!

Skyly-0MGZ0RZ!!11!!1 U VV!11 F1N|) 0LAG F70VV |)NA!1!!!1!1 j00 R T3H 1337 HACKZ0RZ!1!11! PWND!1!!!1!!! 50)v(30N3 537 U5 UP TEH 130)v(13!1!!1!1!!!!@11!1!!1!

Whitill-After defeating Falz you'll find Rico perched on her little alter and, man, is she pissed! She'll chew you out for beating her large, mutated ass into the ground and flutter off in a huff. Who would expect Red Ring Rico to be a sore-loser! Oh, and she'll take her Red Ring back, too. That bitch!

Yellowboze-Don't get involved with that flirty nurse in the infirmary. You'll wake up one morning with your depository empty, your photon chair gone, and you're heart broken. The chick at the Guild Counter is more your type anyhow.

Oran-Aw crap! Sonic Team's on to you!! Come on, you know you're guilty...You have no chance to survive make your time. And if you run now, your character will be involved in a long extensive, high speed chair chase which will end in a giant photon explosion, signifying your FSODX, and utter banishment. Many will be run over and you'll go down in PSO infamy. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Pinkel-My little sister wants her shoes and make-up back, jerk!

Viridia-The Sinow Beats are throwing a rave at their place this weekend and everyone is invited (including you, go figure.). But how are you supposed to shake your bon bon with the hot Hunie off in the corner if the DJ has nothing but a bin filled with Disk no. 6?!?!!?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ellie_Vyle on 2003-09-09 23:02 ]</font>

Mixfortune
Sep 10, 2003, 01:34 AM
On 2003-09-09 23:01, Ellie_Vyle wrote:

Bluefull-You'll catch Tyrel and Natasha in a disturbingly erotic embrace and be scarred for the rest of your life. Tough break, chum!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ellie_Vyle on 2003-09-09 23:02 ]</font>

As if the rare finds weren't bad enough, lol.

Sunblast
Sep 10, 2003, 04:48 AM
Dude, this was an awesome idea. Good work! Although, I gotta ask, why won't I ever play again? If it's an online joke, then know that I play offline.

Garanz2
Sep 10, 2003, 06:01 AM
Skyly-0MGZ0RZ!!11!!1 U VV!11 F1N|) 0LAG F70VV |)NA!1!!!1!1 j00 R T3H 1337 HACKZ0RZ!1!11! PWND!1!!!1!!! 50)v(30N3 537 U5 UP TEH 130)v(13!1!!1!1!!!!@11!1!!1!

Well, I'm looking forward to the rest of this month...

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Sep 10, 2003, 09:47 AM
Redria-Lucky you! You'll find that super-happy ultra-rare that everyone has been looking for-a HUmar WITHOUT a Black King Bar. Good for you!! (It's funny cause it's true...)

Hey you got it right http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif !! You are GOOD !! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Becuase im that HUmar !! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Neoluke12
Sep 10, 2003, 10:22 AM
Oran-Aw crap! Sonic Team's on to you!! Come on, you know you're guilty...You have no chance to survive make your time. And if you run now, your character will be involved in a long extensive, high speed chair chase which will end in a giant photon explosion, signifying your FSODX, and utter banishment. Many will be run over and you'll go down in PSO infamy. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Oh well looks like im screwed, but im offline only so ;(

BWS-1
Sep 10, 2003, 03:04 PM

Viridia-The Sinow Beats are throwing a rave at their place this weekend and everyone is invited (including you, go figure.). But how are you supposed to shake your bon bon with the hot Hunie off in the corner if the DJ has nothing but a bin filled with Disk no. 6?!?!!?

W00t! Hey that sounds fun, and that is true! I'll be partying all last week of September at AWA! ... ok so there might not be Sinow Beats but o well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;

Please find something like that for october for everyone! That is fun to read http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif (Feel free to keep going for the rest of the year http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif )

Logical2u
Sep 10, 2003, 03:13 PM
At least with many characters, I have many horoscopes... lets see...

1. My MAG ATE A GLOWSTICK? OH NO! A GLOWING MADHU!
2. A humar without a BKB? I've seen *thinks* 2.
3. NOOO! I'M BLIND!
4. T[-]|s vvi|| m4k3 my j0b 34si3r.
5. FSODX? NOT MY SECOND MEMORY CARD! ALL MY FORCE STUFF IS ON THERE!
6. Sinow Beats think of my Viridia character as there brother. (Cuz my Viridia Character is a HUcast! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif)

Nai_Calus
Sep 12, 2003, 01:16 AM

Purplenum-You will never be able to play PSO ever again. Aw...Don't cry! Look on the bright side! You'll now have plenty of time to spend with those creatures called "Girls". They wouldn't let you play PSO anyway, so it all works out! ^_^

Iankun X: Ahh, damn it! And just when I was about to go level myself so I could get a Frozen Shooter and a Psycho Wand. Well crap. I don't even like girls that much anyways!

Zero: Hah, not anymore. The dupers got their hands on them, and now they're everywhere. I personally have two.

Nai-Chan: GYAH I'M ONLY 14 I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS THIS IS EVEN MORE SCARRING THAN WHAT THEY MAKE ME WEAR GLARG!!!

Helios: OMG WTF LOLz0rz! Yeah, so? I don't -need- that crap, I have my Double Saber and more TP than I know what to do with.

Whitill-After defeating Falz you'll find Rico perched on her little alter and, man, is she pissed! She'll chew you out for beating her large, mutated ass into the ground and flutter off in a huff. Who would expect Red Ring Rico to be a sore-loser! Oh, and she'll take her Red Ring back, too. That bitch!

Persephone: Yeah, no kidding! That skank. I can't -believe- everyone looks up to her! Ugh!

Yellowboze-Don't get involved with that flirty nurse in the infirmary. You'll wake up one morning with your depository empty, your photon chair gone, and you're heart broken. The chick at the Guild Counter is more your type anyhow.

Fluffy: But... I only care about Ian-Kun... Why would I want to go after some random woman...? I just want to be with Ian-Kun... *sniffles and cuddles Ian-Kun X plushie*

Ian-Kun X: Ahh, crap, what did I do -now-? I haven't blabbed any confidential information to anyone, I haven't killed anybody lately... I'll bet Natasha set them on me because she's pissed off that I keep hanging around the Lab wasting time talking to Elly. Probably just annoyed because she's tried to fire me six times even though I've never actually worked there. Hah. That bitch. And don't worry, I'll get out of this. I always do. Hah.

Mixfortune
Sep 12, 2003, 01:25 AM
On 2003-09-11 23:16, Ian-KunX wrote:

I haven't killed anybody lately... I'll bet Natasha set them on me because she's pissed off that I keep hanging around the Lab wasting time talking to Elly. Probably just annoyed because she's tried to fire me six times even though I've never actually worked there. Hah. That bitch. And don't worry, I'll get out of this. I always do. Hah.

That or the whole Bluefull incident. Watch out!
You *points* might be next!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2003-09-11 23:26 ]</font>

SlashEdgewind
Sep 15, 2003, 03:55 PM
I think ST made some devious device that made me forget to transfer my main Oran character back to my memory card for some reason... for all I know he's deleted or it may be a while before I get back to my friends house and take my RAmar back

Slash

Zaneatron
Sep 15, 2003, 04:03 PM
i can swear i posted that this had already been done, but if i havent, this has already been done.

Olga-Rappy
Oct 1, 2003, 05:24 AM
What about October's? I got short changed this month... something about FSODX and Nail Polish...

s.TiNgEr
Oct 1, 2003, 03:11 PM

O_o; great...

Nai_Calus
Oct 1, 2003, 08:01 PM
I was bored. Really bored. I'm sorry. Really, I am.

-------

Ian-Kun X: Hello, everyone! It's your favorite genius, sex god, and all-around cool person Ian-Kun X, the greatest Hunter that ever lived, here to read you your horrorscopes for the month of October! Er, I mean horoscopes, of course. Hahaha.

Zero: I don't know you.

Fluffy: *sighs dreamily* Isn't he wonderful?

Helios: No.

Ian-Kun X: Hey, quiet in the peanut gallery! I didn't ask for your opinions. Anyway. *cough*

Persephone: Is he always like this?

Fluffy: Yes. <3

Zero: Sadly.

Ian-Kun X: Let's see, who's first... Greennill! "You'll probably wind up dying a lot this month, so you'd better bring plenty of Scape Dolls, because your Mag hates your guts and is plotting your untimely demise so it can date that cute Sato it's had it's eye on."

Zero: Good thing I'm not Greennill, then, I guess.

Helios: Shh. You'll only encourage him.

Ian-Kun X: Tough break, eh. Well, next is Bluefull! "You'll find lots of Hildetorrs this month, but they won't drop you a Heaven's Punisher. In fact, they won't drop you anything at all! Nothing will! Maybe you should consider a different line of work?"

Nai-Chan: But I don't want a Heaven's Punisher...

Ian-Kun X: Shush, you. Next is Purplenum!

Iankun X: I'm not listening. Die.

Ian-Kun X: "You'll be really unlucky in love this month. Your signifigant other is going to leave you for a short fat Ranger with lots of money, leaving you heartbroken and forlorn. But all isn't lost, you'll still find that Yas9M with 100% to Hit you've been dreaming of. Might I suggest revenge?"

Iankun X: That would be a good idea if I -had- one.

Helios: Women are weird anyways. I like guys much better. o/`

Zero: Stop reinforcing the stereotype, goddamn it.

Ian-Kun X: Viridia! "You randomly decide to do Seat of the Heart, and an Ill Gill drops a Real Nei's Claw! Too bad Elly dies before you can pick it up. Better luck next time, eh? At least you'll be able to finish the quest next time. Too bad you've gotta sit through all that talking again."

ELLY: But I'm Elly! Well, sort of. And who cares about some silly weapon? I just want to be with Cal...

Helios: If you squint, I kind of look like him. Actually, I look like him even if you don't squint. You can get drunk and pretend I'm him or something. Just don't try to touch me.

ELLY: ...

Ian-Kun X: You people scare me.

Zero: -We- scare -you-? *chokes* Hahahahaaaaaaah. Good one.

Ian-Kun X: If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you, damn it. Rargh. Moving on. Skyly! "You'll find that Sealed J-sword you've been hunting for so long! And even better yet, you'll manage to unseal it! Too bad you'll never be able to find out how you did it, eh? Better luck next time."

Helios: What the hell would -I- do with a Sealed J-sword? Damn it, Ian, I'm a FOmar, not a HUmar. I don't -do- those trashy swords.

Ian-Kun X: Hell if I know. Give it to Fluffy or something. I don't want it, I hate swords.

Fluffy: !!! He mentioned me! I feel so loved... ^_^

Zero: What the hell is a Mag going to do with a weapon? *notices pink-haired HUmar* ... What the hell?

Ian-Kun X: Next up is Oran! "You'll find everything you've ever wanted this month, gain a ton of levels, be showered with praise and adoration from the masses, and you'll meet the love of your life. Everything is sunshine and happiness for you this month!" Heh, sounds like things are pretty good for me... "Pity you die from an infected ingrown toenail, eh?"

Ian-Kun X: ...Who the hell writes these things?

Zero: Canadians, apparently.

Helios: Eh?

Ian-Kun X: That's not funny. Besides, the author is from California. Hey! Author! You're not cute, you know.

Persephone: Hey, stop breaking the fourth wall!

Ian-Kun X: Speaking of you. Next is Whitill! "Rare monsters abound! Every monster you encounter that's got a rare variant appears as a rare monster! Piping does nothing to get rid of them! Even if you die, they're still there! Too bad you were trying to get to Ult by L40, huh."

Persephone: That sucks. I demand you change it.

Ian-Kun X: Hey, -I- don't write this crap. And here's Yellowboze: "Great news! The person you've been caring about finally notices you! Even better yet, the rare you've been searching for forever drops and you get it! Too bad you FSOD-X while you're going to put it in your bank, huh? At least you've still got your now-signifigant other to cry on!"

Fluffy: Oh, I hope that comes true... Ian-kun... I wish you would feel the same way about me I feel about you... *sniffle*

Nai-Chan: What is it with grownups and love? Love is icky. o.O;

Fluffy: You wouldn't understand...

Ian-Kun X: Next up is Redria! "Nothing goes your way this month! No good rares come your way, your love life will continue to stagnate, and your Mag won't do anything for you at all! Your luck changes when a Love Rappy in the Temple pecks you to death and you wake up in the medical centre with a beautiful stranger tending to your wounds. Careful, though, they might turn out to be a psychotic freak."

Zero: Oh, gee, -thanks-. I'm so looking foward to that.

Helios: Haha, yours is even worse than mine is. XD

Zero: Bite me.

Helios: I'd love to. <3

Zero: You're not my type.

Ian-Kun X: And last up is Pinkal! "Traps are the bane of your existance this month regardless of your class! If you're an android, it'll be even worse, and your traps will only affect you and your team mates! Better watch out."

Iankun X: Note to to self: Avoid Pinkal.

Ian-Kun X: And that's all the horoscopes for this month! I hope you had as much fun hearing them as I did reading them! Hang on for a second while I maim my underlings, ok?

Zero: -Underlings-? I don't think so.

Helios: You have a death wish, don't you? o/`

Ian-Kun X: ...Alright, where'd you guys hide Fluffy? He's not floating there like he's supposed to. That's not very damn funny, you know how important he is to me...

Persephone: I didn't do anything with your damned ugly Mag.

Ian-Kun X: HEY! How dare you say that about Fluffy! He's adorable and sexy and he's always there for me! He's a sweetie...

Helios: Aww, how sweet... ^_^ I never new you had such a soft side, hon. *glomps Ian-Kun*

Zero: I -will- kill you. *drags Helios off Ian-Kun and chokes him*

Fluffy: I knew it... He really does like me! ^_^ I'm so happy... *glomps Ian-Kun X and goes back to being a Mag before he notices*

Ian-Kun X: Oh, there he is... You're weird, Fluffy. But you're so cute... ^_^ *cuddles* Ahem! Anyways, it's been great, folks, but as much as I know you all want me to keep talking for hours and hours because I'm so awesomely wonderful, I've got to go get back to work. Bye!

Zero: ...I still don't know any of you.

--------

This is what happens when I don't sleep and drink too much Mountain Dew Code Red, and is why I should never be allowed near a keyboard in such a condition.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ian-KunX on 2003-10-01 18:06 ]</font>

Sunblast
Oct 2, 2003, 05:06 AM
Hahaha! That was SO freaking awesome! I especially liked Fluffy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nai_Calus
Oct 2, 2003, 10:28 PM
On 2003-10-02 03:06, Sunblast wrote:
Hahaha! That was SO freaking awesome! I especially liked Fluffy. :)

Heh, thanks. ^^; It probably loses a lot the way I have it there, though... ^^; I know what all my characters look like, and I know what their personalities are like, and I can picture what they're doing, and others most likely can't... ^^;;; But I'm glad you liked it. ^_^v

Sunblast
Oct 3, 2003, 04:54 AM
I tried to see what the people looked like, and while I can't remember my first impressions of them, I think I imaged them as people I knew. Especially Zero. I have a RAmarl named Zero. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DOG21313
Oct 3, 2003, 11:44 AM
That was awesome! I can't wait another month for the next!! What'd you think about weekly horoscopes?

Sunblast
Oct 3, 2003, 03:31 PM
That might be a little much...

Nai_Calus
Oct 3, 2003, 10:35 PM
On 2003-10-03 02:54, Sunblast wrote:
I tried to see what the people looked like, and while I can't remember my first impressions of them, I think I imaged them as people I knew. Especially Zero. I have a RAmarl named Zero. :)

Heh. Zero's a FOmar. ^^; Ian-Kun X is a HUmar, Iankun X is a RAmar, Fluffy's a purple 17/115/8/60 Rati and a HUmar, Helios is a FOmar, ELLY is obviously a FOnewearl, Persephone's another FOnewearl and Nai-Chan is a FOnewm. This reminds me that I need to update my screenshots page...
http://www.eccentrix.com/misc/shawnachanx/psopics.html
Persephone and Nai-Chan aren't on there... Persephone looks like ELLY in different colours. X_X(Lighest skin instead of medium, blue and black costume that's a pallete swap of the one ELLY uses, darker brown hair) Nai-Chan wears black with blue accents, the hat with the pom-poms on the ends, and has light blonde hair. ^^;;;

Sunblast
Oct 3, 2003, 11:42 PM
LOL, Iankun-X is your purplenum RAmar?! I've got one too! Named Sunblast. He's my first guy. How freaking lucky is it that Sunblast happens to be my favoreite color, which happens to be the best ID for rangers? I was sure it just chose from what outfit you wore until my best riend got Pinkal. Man, that was good for a laugh! Until we found out it's perfect for forces, and he's a FOmar... Man, we're lucky. Still, that whole group was funny. Hehe, they even cracked on the author!

Olga-Rappy
Oct 4, 2003, 12:29 AM
Lol, way to break the fourth wall. Don't Mind if I do some.

Bluefull - Flaunt how awesome you think your ID is this month, and a tall, dark, and hideously ugly stranger will take pity on you, in the form of that weapon you were looking for.

Greennill - For reasons unknown, you are the most despised and least-chosen ID. So I'm not writing a fortune to save money. Sucks to be you.

Oran - Sue, Alicia, and Elly will all become infatuated with you, and a catfight/all-girl orgy will ensue to determine who gets you... Oh, so you ARE listening to me. Never mind then.

Purplenum - Thousands of Yellowboze people will have finally realized that your ID is more well rounded, interesing, and drops more meseta. Think up some Purplenum names quick - and sell each one for 5$ a pop. It'll work, believe me.

Pinkal - Your girlfriend will complain about your Rod being too small, and leave you for a Chaos Sorceror. Your only luck is to find a Sinow Zele.

Redria - A bizzare worm will infect you from someone's Guild Card, changing your name to SSJVASH. Unfortunately, your ID won't change, so you can't escape your miserable fate.

Skyly - The planets are set to align... UNSEALING YOUR J-SWORD! WOOHOO! PARTY LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO FSODX IN 5 MINUTES! BECAUSE YOU ARE!

Viridia - You will be assigned another random and obscure Rare exclusive to your ID by Sonic Team. This time: the Neitrout

Whitill - Due to a bizzare new-age religious revelation among sentient plantkind, Mil Lillies will declare you their Sun God. They will begin thronging toward you, offering themselves as sacrifices... BUT WILL ONLY DROP PHOTON DROPS! AHAHAHAHA!

Yellowboze - Your life will continue to be mediocre, monotonous, and dull. Hey, you're the one who picked Yellowboze.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Olga-Rappy on 2003-10-03 22:31 ]</font>

Sunblast
Oct 6, 2003, 05:22 AM
LOL, new Horoscopes! Thank you! I gotta get crackin' on those Purplenum names, now. See ya later!