PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Kills in the day ....

Firocket1690
Sep 10, 2003, 01:28 AM
okay ...

how come all of a sudden, everybody's storming into FK and the "old generation" of Fresh Kills just dissappeared ....?!

Ness ...
Dime ...
Trickstr (not as active)
_J ...
Obscenity('s mom jokes)
and even Asuka ...
she just drops a comment every now/then

where did everybody go ?!!!!!

Edit:
Fine ....
*adds Mechgun_mike*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firocket1690 on 2003-09-10 12:35 ]</font>

Kadavreski
Sep 10, 2003, 01:31 AM
On 2003-09-09 23:28, Firocket1690 wrote:
okay ...

how come all of a sudden, everybody's storming into FK and the "old generation" of Fresh Kills just dissappeared ....?!

Ness ...
Dime ...
Trickstr (not as active)
_J ...
Obscenity('s mom jokes)
and even Asuka ...

YOU FORGOT ME AGAIN!!!!
OUCH MY LEGS

geewj
Sep 10, 2003, 01:47 AM
It gets pretty boring when every topic is hi-jacked by the same people in the same way and end up exactly the same.

Kadavreski
Sep 10, 2003, 01:52 AM
On 2003-09-09 23:47, Prof_Frink wrote:
It gets pretty boring when every topic is hi-jacked by the same people in the same way and end up exactly the same.

WHAT???i didnt hijack it!!!
i just said he forgot me

geewj
Sep 10, 2003, 01:54 AM
okay ...

Ness ...
Dime ...
Trickstr (not as active)
_J ...
Obscenity('s mom jokes)
and even Asuka ...

RavenTW
Sep 10, 2003, 06:24 AM
Ouch, I'm in pain. I've been in Fresh Kills LONG before Trickstr, _J, Dime, Obscenity, and all those others came in.

Kadavreski
Sep 10, 2003, 01:08 PM
On 2003-09-09 23:54, Prof_Frink wrote:

okay ...

Ness ...
Dime ...
Trickstr (not as active)
_J ...
Obscenity('s mom jokes)
and even Asuka ...

*cries*

ABDUR101
Sep 10, 2003, 02:26 PM
The sun is bright in my window.

Kadavreski
Sep 10, 2003, 02:35 PM
okay ...

Ness ...(left when his birth day topic got moved to fresh kills: WAAAAAA!)
Dime ... (dint like the mods way of thinking it seemed)
Trickstr (has shcool)
_J ... ( BANNED? )
Obscenity('s mom jokes) (clever or stupid?he is here everyonce in a while)
and even Asuka ...
she just drops a comment every now/then(true but also has school

i just answered
AND WE STILL HAVE:

ME!!!!
mimicr
bradicus
allos
monomate
shattered and polished weasel
abdur!!!teh mod
symbios
and a whole host

FRESH KILLS IS DOING PHINE!!

Allos
Sep 10, 2003, 02:38 PM
Good. At least someone remembered me. And I thought Symbios got banned.

Bradicus
Sep 10, 2003, 02:42 PM
i read that polished uses fox and shiek in another thread... but its locked.. so i must speak my mind here.

Those chars are both used by people that use speed and knock back attacks constantly and use the c stick if anyone gets too close. Everyone that i know who plays them uses it as a skill surrogate to seem good. I am not calling you one of these peeps, but it seems likely that you utilise the "charge strike jump strike" method. This is a viable strategy, but it really requires no ability. A true master uses marth or possibly link.... and someone with mad skill pwns with jigglypuff or mewtwo.

I have spoken my piece, and dont get pissed, I am aware that i have never seen you play. (i use random chars, but i think i am best with link or mario if you wish to mock me.)

Allos
Sep 10, 2003, 02:47 PM
What the fuck are you talking about!?!?

Bradicus
Sep 10, 2003, 02:48 PM
smash bros...... and i wasnt talking to you.... i enjoy confusing people ok?

Allos
Sep 10, 2003, 02:51 PM
........we need someone like you in the DTPA.

Bradicus
Sep 10, 2003, 02:53 PM
who is this organization composed of?

Allos
Sep 10, 2003, 02:55 PM
Well me obviously, but for the other members personal safety I can't tell you. We're in hiding because a certain Demi-god killed all but two of our former members.

Bradicus
Sep 10, 2003, 03:00 PM
And what would be my title?

Allos
Sep 10, 2003, 03:01 PM
Sergeant Major

Kadavreski
Sep 10, 2003, 03:04 PM
gnurk,thanks firocket http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
HEY I JOINED READ MY THREAD

Bradicus
Sep 10, 2003, 03:10 PM
hmmm... Bradicus, prince of prance sergent major of the DTPA, i like it! Any requirements for joining? What would my responsibilities be?

Shattered_weasel
Sep 10, 2003, 03:17 PM
okay ...

Ness ...
Dime ...
Trickstr (not as active)
_J ...
Obscenity('s mom jokes)
and even Asuka ...

Edit:
Fine ....
*adds Mechgun_mike*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firocket1690 on 2003-09-10 12:35 ]</font>

I know where mmost of them are

polishedweasel
Sep 10, 2003, 03:27 PM
uh...you wouldn't beat in in SSBM. Just plain striaght. Yes I play fox, that doesn't make him my bext char, lets put it like this, I'll beat anyone with any character with the exception of Bowser, he just plain sucks. Ok and maybe game and watch. He sucks too.

OK listen up...I am undisputed, undefeated, and nearly the best player in the world. The last one is of course self proclaimed. But, I only lost once to my little brother while I was playing PIchu and I flew off the edge 4 times of of 5 lives. Silly me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ANd I've had the game since it's release. WIth more hours on that than I do PSO. I think I have about 7K hours. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shattered_weasel
Sep 10, 2003, 03:32 PM
On 2003-09-10 13:27, polishedweasel wrote:
uh...you wouldn't beat in in SSBM. Just plain striaght. Yes I play fox, that doesn't make him my bext char, lets put it like this, I'll beat anyone with any character with the exception of Bowser, he just plain sucks. Ok and maybe game and watch. He sucks too.

OK listen up...I am undisputed, undefeated, and nearly the best player in the world. The last one is of course self proclaimed. But, I only lost once to my little brother while I was playing PIchu and I flew off the edge 4 times of of 5 lives. Silly me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

ANd I've had the game since it's release. WIth more hours on that than I do PSO. I think I have about 7K hours. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

see what i mean

Kadavreski
Sep 10, 2003, 03:41 PM
On 2003-09-10 13:27, polishedweasel wrote:

i have around the same,,,
i play as pikachu,mewtwo,game & watch and falco
i can beat a lv 9 cpu on a stamina match with more than 100 hp left

Kizaragu
Sep 10, 2003, 03:42 PM
7k on SSBM? Duuude you should get out more.
No offence.

RoninJoku
Sep 10, 2003, 03:45 PM
piiiiiiiiiii-CHUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Bit
Sep 10, 2003, 03:47 PM
Don't get me started on SSBM =x

Kizaragu
Sep 10, 2003, 03:51 PM
Kirby. He da man. My best friend compared him/it to me. Big, Pink and Puffy... Or sumthing like that. Bar steward.

Monomate
Sep 10, 2003, 03:54 PM
weeeeeeeeeeee! ummm...i'm trying to think...*miracle!!!*

pants...

Firocket1690
Sep 10, 2003, 03:56 PM
1 VS 3 ....3x L9 CPU .... PWNED
(team battle)

2 VS 2 .... 2x friends and 1 L9 CPU .... PWNED
(they gave up and then switched this to
another everybody aganst ME thing)

I use Roy.

ANYWHO....

BACK ON TOPIC!!
*cracks whip*

Kizaragu
Sep 10, 2003, 03:57 PM
I'm NuSkool FK. Long live the dream!

mimicr
Sep 10, 2003, 04:07 PM
Your welcome

Bradicus
Sep 10, 2003, 04:29 PM
Link is the most diverse char. He has power, speed (kinda) range (oh so much range) and a wicked smash and up B. Anyone remember how cheap kirby was in the first game? *smash smash smash jump down A victory* (i wonder if anyone knows what i am talking about... prolly not mimicr... he never does...)

LamerPanda
Sep 10, 2003, 04:35 PM
On 2003-09-09 23:47, Prof_Frink wrote:

Dang straight skippy n_n

I've been in Fresh Kills LONG before Trickstr, _J, Dime, Obscenity, and all those others came in.

Also true.

They're not old skool, that's summer school. >_>

mimicr
Sep 10, 2003, 04:38 PM
On 2003-09-10 14:29, Bradicus wrote:
Link is the most diverse char. He has power, speed (kinda) range (oh so much range) and a wicked smash and up B. Anyone remember how cheap kirby was in the first game? *smash smash smash jump down A victory* (i wonder if anyone knows what i am talking about... prolly not mimicr... he never does...)

I know what your talking about.
Once I faught kirby lvl9 when I wasn't that good, and he attacked me so fast I couln't hit him

Bradicus
Sep 10, 2003, 04:44 PM
*cry*
NO!!!! (and if you are talking about melee) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
kirby was only cheap (in the original) if a human played him. computers cant do the screw kick of death, and they seldom used the final cutter to finish you off. YOU DONT UNDERSTAND CHILD!

mimicr
Sep 10, 2003, 04:46 PM
He does do that if you dodge him long enough...
then the lvl 9 starts doing cheap-ass moves...
IT WAS HORRIBLE!

Bradicus
Sep 10, 2003, 04:51 PM
*Double cry*
the comps wre pathetic in SSB. They were poorly programed, and slow (sure they knew where you would land after they hit you, but the trick was not to be hit.

My most embarrasing loss in SSBM, was getting pwned by my friend with the climbers.

mimicr
Sep 10, 2003, 04:54 PM
If you wanna know cheap-ass, I just use luigi, I keep doing my down-B and slide left and rightso they can't land...
It works...

Bradicus
Sep 10, 2003, 04:58 PM
not whe i am link... or anyone else for that matter i could grab you.... sword smack you... bomb you.... spin attack you... rang you... arrow you... use ultimate down B on you....
Basicly, i would win...

mimicr
Sep 10, 2003, 05:01 PM
Actually, I only use Luigi for cheapness...
I like to use roy...
His three different sets of b-over kick ass...
I could totally kick your but with him

Bradicus
Sep 10, 2003, 05:04 PM
*sigh*
could kill you with ness or game and watch(worst chars). leme guess. you use the b combo repeatedly, if that dont work, you use his b attack, and if that dont work, you throw in the occasional smash and up b.
man i love being arrogant.

mimicr
Sep 10, 2003, 05:06 PM
Actually, I prefer to use A attacks since they are quick

Bradicus
Sep 10, 2003, 05:08 PM
roy = not quick
marth = lightning
Brad's fav move = jmping at enemy and countering (allways catches em off gaurd)

Mixfortune
Sep 10, 2003, 05:11 PM
On 2003-09-10 15:08, Bradicus wrote:
Brad's fav move = jmping at enemy and countering (allways catches em off gaurd)

Not when you expect it...

mimicr
Sep 10, 2003, 05:11 PM
My freind was gonna kill me once as he was DK and he was gonna charge punch me...
So I countered it and I won...

Obscenity
Sep 10, 2003, 05:12 PM
On 2003-09-10 12:26, ABDUR101 wrote:
The sun is bright in my window.

That somehow strikes me as a not-so-subtle way of saying that you like my absence just fine.

Bradicus
Sep 10, 2003, 05:13 PM
ummmmm..... DUH!!!!!!
the trick is to beat em up with marths lightning air attacks to put em on gaurd!

DarkShinjaru
Sep 10, 2003, 05:19 PM
Lmaoo, I spent so much time on ssbm and my data got erased, twice in fact. So, curtains to that game! I'm great at melee battle with Link, Samus, and Mario; and when it comes to Event mode, ye can't beat mah records! But noone ever cares about event mode...

mimicr
Sep 10, 2003, 05:21 PM
The hardest event I can beat is event 50...
Because I can't get event 51...

Bit
Sep 10, 2003, 05:23 PM
I beat event 50 with Captain Falcon, His up A did it to those pesky hands.

Event 51 Is only possible with Jigglypuff for me.

mimicr
Sep 10, 2003, 05:25 PM
I beat event 15 with Falco...
He's my best char...
or is my best Roy...
Actually, Falco is my best...

ABDUR101
Sep 10, 2003, 06:01 PM
On 2003-09-10 15:12, Obscenity wrote:
That somehow strikes me as a not-so-subtle way of saying that you like my absence just fine.

...you were absent? Marking you for afew tardies.

Uncle_bob
Sep 10, 2003, 06:01 PM
He has too many, he gets a shpanking!

mimicr
Sep 10, 2003, 06:04 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/4/jawdown.gif