PDA

View Full Version : eh...hehehe...

Monomate
Sep 10, 2003, 04:10 PM
Well...I'm thoroughly pleased with myself...

hmmmm...now that i've seen what i am capable of...i'ma try for a new goal...(if someone could assist it'd be great!)

i want to have EVERY topic on the first page locked. why? because i think that'd be fricking hilarious.

(i'm sure most of you won't agree...but...they've basically taken from me the essence of my being...and...well...i've gotta do something...to...keep myself occupied...ya know...)

and ah...if a mod would just oblige me by cooperating...then i'd see just how much everyone loves me!

Kizaragu
Sep 10, 2003, 04:13 PM
If you don't do what he says, I'LL... do summat bad! Like wear my underpants over trousers!

Kadavreski
Sep 10, 2003, 04:17 PM
D.T.P.A member coming through
*burns pants*

Monomate
Sep 10, 2003, 04:19 PM
hmmm...now...how to do this without getting banned...i could make ALL the topics about asuka...but eventually they'd get tired of that and just kill me...

hmmmmm...

maybe if i just ask nicely...

mimicr
Sep 10, 2003, 04:19 PM
On 2003-09-10 14:10, Monomate wrote:
Well...I'm thoroughly pleased with myself...

hmmmm...now that i've seen what i am capable of...i'ma try for a new goal...(if someone could assist it'd be great!)

i want to have EVERY topic on the first page locked. why? because i think that'd be fricking hilarious.

(i'm sure most of you won't agree...but...they've basically taken from me the essence of my being...and...well...i've gotta do something...to...keep myself occupied...ya know...)

and ah...if a mod would just oblige me by cooperating...then i'd see just how much everyone loves me!

Do you think asuka would like you more if you did that?
HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Bit
Sep 10, 2003, 04:21 PM
The reason topics are locked are because of the breaking of the forum rules, so if you want to break all the rules and get your warning count up be my guest.

Monomate
Sep 10, 2003, 04:23 PM
On 2003-09-10 14:21, Bit wrote:
The reason topics are locked are because of the breaking of the forum rules, so if you want to break all the rules and get your warning count up be my guest.

HA! yes! i now have a mod to speak with...

most excellent...

would you cooperate, and allow me to post threads about absolutely nothing and then lock them all?

without warning me...or...banning me...or...killing me...

mimicr
Sep 10, 2003, 04:24 PM
He'll do those things...
He won't co operate...

Bit
Sep 10, 2003, 04:26 PM
On 2003-09-10 14:23, Monomate wrote:

On 2003-09-10 14:21, Bit wrote:

HA! yes! i now have a mod to speak with...

most excellent...

would you cooperate, and allow me to post threads about absolutely nothing and then lock them all?

without warning me...or...banning me...or...killing me...

No

ABDUR101
Sep 10, 2003, 04:38 PM
I'm going to say that if you actually make a mod have to lock a page worth of threads, it's worth a ban. We're not paid to babysit(yes, it now falls under babysitting if we have to go through with this) posters.

Don't be an annoyance, don't disrupt the forum, don't offend the posters and site viewers.

And if you're that bored, get off the comp and go outside. Or better yet, do all of your homework. XP

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-09-10 14:38 ]</font>

Asuka_chan
Sep 10, 2003, 04:57 PM
If you want your threads locked, fine. But don't use me as the topic, because it makes me feel uncomfortable.

mimicr
Sep 10, 2003, 04:59 PM
On 2003-09-10 14:57, Asuka_chan wrote:
If you want your threads locked, fine. But don't use me as the topic, because it makes me feel uncomfortable.

He uses your name in many many many topics...

Bradicus
Sep 10, 2003, 04:59 PM
that makes sense.

mimicr
Sep 10, 2003, 05:01 PM
Many things make sense...

Bradicus
Sep 10, 2003, 05:06 PM
i speak with you too much for you to think that child.