PDA

View Full Version : On what Difficulty/mode do I find Para. Gene Flow? Will anyo

Deldemon
Sep 10, 2003, 07:26 PM
I really want Parasitic Gene "Flow" I'm confused on where to find it. If anyone has it though I will be happy to trade one of the following:

Last Survivor, Cross Scar(s), Blade Dance,
Bloody Art(s), DB Saber(s), Flowen's Sword AUW3079,
Varista, or a Star Amplifier.

Will someone help me?

(Sorry but if someone wants to trade/get reward, I can't get online for the time being.)
I will give a reward of 100,000 Meseta for the Difficulty/mode to find the gene.

Bit
Sep 10, 2003, 08:42 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1173

Digi-Dolphin
Sep 11, 2003, 02:29 AM
I'll trade it for the Star Amplifier. I can't use it, but it was nice to have in the bank for a while. The amplifier will be nice for my forcer when she gets to the proper levels.

Deldemon
Sep 11, 2003, 02:38 PM
Really!!! Man, REALLY! I'm extremely greatful. I would like to apologize though because I don't have a adapter or SEGANET account yet. Please though hold on to it for me. As soon as I can get online I will give you the star amplifier (and an extra rare for holding it for me). Thank you Digi-Dolphin.

(why do people think your head is a red box? Although I've confused my shoulder for a rare many times...)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deldemon on 2003-09-11 14:08 ]</font>

Digi-Dolphin
Sep 11, 2003, 09:19 PM
My head is red, bright red, out of the corner of the screen, it looks like a red box in the distance. And sure, I'll hang onto the gene. It's no problem. I'm a really patient person.

I've had people suddenly run at me after a hectic fight. I ask why and they say they thought I was a red box.

Deldemon
Sep 12, 2003, 02:26 PM
Thanks for holding it for me. So far you have to be the nicest person I've met. (I haven't met many people but who cares?)Thanks again, I'll go online as soon as I can.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deldemon on 2003-09-12 12:28 ]</font>

Deldemon
Sep 12, 2003, 07:16 PM
I forgot the most important questions. On which system do play PSO? How will I recognize you?
Just one last qusetion, how will I find you if I do go online? Sorry for the barrage of questions but I might be able to get on soon. Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deldemon on 2003-09-12 17:38 ]</font>

Digi-Dolphin
Sep 13, 2003, 07:18 AM
Good questions. I play on Gamecube, the only console I can afford and love at the same time. My main character is En. 13 Dol, a tiny Ramarl with bright red hair in a ponytail and a red and black uniform, level 74, Redria. My usual haunts are Antares 8, and Deneb 4. I'll even toss in one of my Cure/Poisons (legit, i swear those Evil sharks must hate me because they drop 'em all the time for me in vhard) for free just because. Hope you enjoy PSO online! ^-^

Deldemon
Sep 13, 2003, 10:20 AM
You didn't have to throw in a Cure/Poison but thank you anyway. I also own the Ultimate gaming system Gamecube. So you can find me, I'm the original type of RAcast with Bright red coloring, main character name is Geoff, Lv.109, Oran.
My family is going to check out the details for SEGANET today so I might be able to go this month and so on. I've got to say(I know I'm being repetitive but) you are by far the nicest and most generous person I've met on all of PSOW. I hope we can meet soon.(>' ')> <(' ')> <(' '<)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deldemon on 2003-09-14 08:33 ]</font>

Deldemon
Jul 8, 2004, 11:16 AM
I'd like 2 apologise Digi-Dolphin. I haven't been able 2 get the online account or adapter. So plseas forget about the trade. i'll post 4 para. gene flow again when i finally go online. Once again i'm sorry if uve been waiting to trade. When I finally go online, please accept a Dark Flow or C-Bringers Rifle as a token of apology.

tennis_guy
Jul 8, 2004, 02:31 PM
how do you have a dark flow if you've never been online, or never found a parisitic gene "flow"?

Johan
Jul 9, 2004, 01:53 PM
better question: why did he wait TEN MONTHS to post that?

tennis_guy
Jul 9, 2004, 02:53 PM
lol

Joshie
Jul 10, 2004, 10:26 AM
ill give it to you the way i got free from a duper.

Deldemon
Jul 19, 2004, 09:14 PM
I got Dark Flow from a friend of mine who goes online. He had extras so he gave one to me.

And the reason why i posted that ten months later is because my pc got busted and i needed a new one. Internet access is kinda hard without a computer.If you're wondering why it took me 10 months to get a new computer, I was busy. School was in.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deldemon on 2004-07-19 19:20 ]</font>

Joshie
Jul 27, 2004, 07:33 PM
meh im givin it to you for free so Pm me for a meeting place.(again)