PDA

View Full Version : eh...hehehe...pt.2

Monomate
Sep 11, 2003, 08:16 PM
since eh...hehehe...was locked...and this really has nothing to do with that thread other than i can't think of a name for it...i call this one eh...hehehe...pt.2

now that we have established that...

The end justifies the means.

Meaning: So long as i achieve my goal, whatever i do to reach that goal is acceptable so long as the goal is met acceptably.

Example: If I slaughter a million people to achieve world peace, So be it.

What this means to you: I don't really know...if _J were here, he'd agree with me...as unfortunate as that would be...however, i believe there are a number of other people who believe the same thing...

My point: hell if i know...i think people are taking me too seriously...they (OH MY GOD...NOT...THEY! IT CAN'T BE...THEY!)locked my 'eh...hehehe...' because i said something to the effect of wanting to see all the topics on the front page of FKLF (Fresh Kills LandFill) locked. They (the proverbial THEY! yet again) were all like 'well...you can do that...if you want to get your warning count way up'...I also said something like...'If i use asuka's name anywhere in the thread it'll achieve my ends' (in which case, the end would have justified the means). Asuka responded with 'I'd rather you not use my name in your threads, it makes me uncomfortable' (i could have lived with that had my ends been achieved...once again...the end justifies the means...but considereing that entire thread was bullshit...my ends really didn't exist, so the means would never have taken place). Have people sunk so far that mock stupidity is taken at face value??? I mean i was already going to lay off the whole asuka thing (it was just fun and games to begin with...then it was serious...then real life kicked me in the ass...then it was more games...now i've lost all interest in keeping that up.) but jeeze...people should have just blown that off too (since most of it was just total stupidity anyway...)
I'm really freaked right now...people are taking me seriously...everything i've done in Fresh Kills to date is total stupidity in a can...yet...people are either too stupid to realize...or...nope...there is no 'or' nevermind!

OK! now i'm done rambling about stuff!

*steps off soapbox*

ummm...ok...carry on!

Copyright 2003-04 Buttered Toast Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction strictly prohibited. Violators will be prosecuted.

All ideas presented herein are property of their respective owners.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Monomate on 2003-09-11 18:23 ]</font>

mimicr
Sep 11, 2003, 08:21 PM
Nice...
"speech"
yeah...

Monomate
Sep 11, 2003, 08:22 PM
thankee! now...i EDIT!

mimicr
Sep 11, 2003, 08:27 PM
I notice no difference

ABDUR101
Sep 11, 2003, 08:28 PM
If someone is planning/threatening to spam a forum with the intent of getting every thread posted in locked, don't you think they(mods, Duuuuuur) are going to take notice and step in? =

mimicr
Sep 11, 2003, 08:29 PM
On 2003-09-11 18:28, ABDUR101 wrote:
If someone is planning/threatening to spam a forum with the intent of getting every thread posted in locked, don't you think they(mods, Duuuuuur) are going to take notice and step in? =

They obviously will...
unless...

Asuka_chan
Sep 11, 2003, 08:38 PM
I seriously hope you don't use me to get your threads locked.

DarkShinjaru
Sep 11, 2003, 08:48 PM
Cry some more.

Asuka_chan
Sep 11, 2003, 08:50 PM
I'm not crying, but I don't exactly LIKE getting harassed!

geewj
Sep 11, 2003, 08:51 PM
Dark, stop.

Uncle_bob
Sep 11, 2003, 08:52 PM
Yea, stop, or we'll give you a rubby! ;o

Asuka_chan
Sep 11, 2003, 08:53 PM
Even he doesn't deserve that.

Uncle_bob
Sep 11, 2003, 08:54 PM
What if Bubba does it to him?

Asuka_chan
Sep 11, 2003, 09:01 PM
*shudder*

Uncle_bob
Sep 11, 2003, 09:20 PM
Maybe...who knows.

Firocket1690
Sep 11, 2003, 09:20 PM
Bubba + Rubby + Uncle_bob = ???

... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif

DarkShinjaru
Sep 11, 2003, 09:33 PM
I was addressing Monomate because he was whining about his thread.

Nicely done on the jumping-to-conclusions tactic, however.

ABDUR101
Sep 11, 2003, 10:08 PM
On 2003-09-11 19:33, DarkShinjaru wrote:
I was addressing Monomate because he was whining about his thread.

Nicely done on the jumping-to-conclusions tactic, however.

Thats why you quote people. =

DarkShinjaru
Sep 11, 2003, 10:33 PM
He copyrighted it, I didn't want to quote.

Bradicus
Sep 12, 2003, 10:22 AM
smashabigthing

Monomate
Sep 14, 2003, 08:15 PM
again...they have taken me seriously!!! gah!!! i go mutilate some small helpless broccoli or something...

Monomate
Sep 14, 2003, 08:16 PM
right...now i kill this thread...

*thwack*

hehehe...fear the power of Astaroth's mallet of DEATH!!!