PDA

View Full Version : And again....

YujiNaka
Sep 12, 2003, 11:05 AM
Before 2 or 3 days they(SonicTeam) changed again some cards etc...
Now Yasminkov2000 has only +0AP! Before was +4AP! And HP 10>3!?!
Dark Flow has now only +8AP(before +9AP) and less HP. Justice23ST has now only +2AP(before 3+AP). HeroRAcaseals AP is now 0 (before 2)!? etc etc...
I loved RAcaseal but now... TT
Dark Side is much much stronger now... these changes sucks... hope its just an experiment...

LollipopLolita
Sep 12, 2003, 03:39 PM
ST did say that card attributes are still being changed and will be changed from trial to full release version. This is the reason why STE and I decided to not have a card database as of yet.

YujiNaka
Sep 13, 2003, 06:01 AM
Yeah of course. They need to change things cause of the game balance. But these changes seems very wired... you dont think so?

-STE-
Sep 13, 2003, 10:33 AM
I hope after trial they dont change attribute on final version.

Da_Jue
Sep 13, 2003, 05:48 PM
maye they change because HERO side is too strong than Dark side

YujiNaka
Sep 14, 2003, 06:22 AM
Yes,but no more. Dark Side became much stronger. But thats good. I talk more about the changes of ranger weapons and about the basic AP. RAcaseal only 0AP?! That really sucks..

Ry
Sep 17, 2003, 06:34 PM
thats good for me! I love arkz. They rock! They can summon bosses. I mean really now! bosses. I think this change was for the best. But thats my opinion.

Blackwaltz-R
Sep 18, 2003, 04:00 PM
no its not a good thing when gameplay is unbalanced, thats just biased optimism, they WILL continue to tweak the stats so that no one side is TOO strong, its alright for one side to be SLIGHTLY stronger cause they know that cant be COMPLETELY balanced.

TinyD
Sep 19, 2003, 09:44 AM
I have the utmost faith that Sonicteam will get the balance just right.

From seeing the incredible amont of thought that's gone into designing every facet of the PSO environment thus far, I have no doubt at all that epIII will be as close to perfection as you could hope for.

Which is nice.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tiny D