PDA

View Full Version : Dogs or cats?

Intimidacius
Sep 12, 2003, 07:43 PM
What the heck is in Taco Bell's beef? Is it dogs or cats? Seriously, this stuff may be called 'Grade D Beef' but is it really beef? Intimidacius has been studying the composition of those things for a while now and has come to the conclusion that it is newspaper and roadkill. That is the only reasonable explanation. Well, Taco Bell isn't that bad. It is worse. Just remember where you ate before you got the screaming squitz.

Elvendar
Sep 12, 2003, 10:43 PM
According to the cargo obtained by my last shipment raid, Taco Bell beef paste consists of the following

-Ground Balogna
-Artificially Flavored Chicken Paste
-Donkey Rump
-Dog Tenderloin (less than 2%. Mostly from the taco bell mascot dog.)

This, combined with the "red sauce" (chili pepper + goat blood), "cheese" (artificially flavored crayon shreddings), and a "tortilla" (made from excess khaki pocket lint) Create the DELICIOUS tacos you eat from taco bell

btw, the mexicans laugh at you in the drive through because you think you're eating real mexican food

Robantifast
Sep 12, 2003, 10:57 PM
Screw you guys, Taco Bell's amazing, especially when you can get Pizza Hut Pizza too. I love their food even though I've only been their a few times.

CGoodness
Sep 13, 2003, 12:20 AM
I think that Mexicans probably find Taco Bell racist.

How bout the starch... i mean Old Country Buffet? haha

i dont thing there is a single person that eats there regularly that weighs less than 300 pounds

NKOTB
Sep 13, 2003, 12:45 AM
I like Taco Bell.

I don't know what is in their food but I will tell you this. Every single one of them in my hometown got closed and the Dept of Public Health will not tell anyone why. There is obviously something to beware of.

I tried to find a news story on the issue but really could find nothing. I did find one news story but I had to pay to read the whole thing. This was all that was displayed:

"The mystery of the closed Taco Bells and those now-extinct tasty tacos, which has absorbed a good part of the thinking in Springfield recently..."

I guess that tells how stupid the people in my town are, they spend "a good part of the thinking" about why Taco Bell closed. Idiots.

Shattered_weasel
Sep 13, 2003, 01:26 AM
On 2003-09-12 22:20, CGoodness wrote:
I think that Mexicans probably find Taco Bell racist.

i miss the fritobandito commercial

Elvendar
Sep 13, 2003, 10:21 AM
For anyone with a remote clue of what i'm talking about

Del Taco > Taco Bell

Gestiv
Sep 13, 2003, 02:32 PM
I never did and never will care about what is in those tasty tacos. Lunchables, however...

Nai_Calus
Sep 13, 2003, 02:46 PM
On 2003-09-13 08:21, Elvendar wrote:
For anyone with a remote clue of what i'm talking about

Del Taco > Taco Bell

This is so wrong on so many levels.

Del Taco = Inedible.
Taco Bell = Edible.

Del Taco is the nastiest, vilest, most repulsive thing I've ever eaten. I hate it even more than I hate most real mexican food. Blech.(Asian food-preferring person, mostly Japanese with a smattering of Chinese)

Elvendar
Sep 13, 2003, 05:28 PM
Damn americans.

Symbios
Sep 13, 2003, 05:36 PM
jimboys dammit!! jimboys!!!

TheDarkRaven
Sep 13, 2003, 09:24 PM
McDonalds is the all-time worst... They show their food on commercials and it looks good, but when ya get it, its all gray and flat. I think the meat waved at me once.

Intimidacius
Sep 26, 2003, 07:32 PM
Fast food sucks. Who disagrees?

Intimidacius does not eat any beef that has a lower grade than he had gotten in Elementary School

Reece
Sep 26, 2003, 07:39 PM
I love fast food! McDonalds is great stop being a poser

Intimidacius
Sep 26, 2003, 08:10 PM
Poser? You are entitled to your opinion about fast food. Eat it all you want. But poser? Who is Intimidacius posing after? So he is unoriginal? Great to see that anyone trying to break the norm is declared to be just a 'poser.' No wonder why there are so many sheep in society. Good day to you!

The problem with kleenex is that they drop like flies

Reece
Sep 26, 2003, 08:12 PM
In Antioch California where I live. There are so many damn Mexicans! We have 10! taco Bells in a 3 mile radius! o.O

CGoodness
Sep 26, 2003, 09:09 PM
On 2003-09-26 18:12, Reece wrote:
In Antioch California where I live. There are so many damn Mexicans! We have 10! taco Bells in a 3 mile radius! o.O

lots of taco bells doesnt mean lots of mexicans... taco bell isnt even mexican its american made stuff that people say is mexican

Olga-Rappy
Sep 27, 2003, 08:32 AM
Taco Bell is the best chain restaurant, next to Checkers.

Checkers pwnz j00. Never forget that.

I haven't once been to McDonalds without getting sick for over 3 days.

At the Burger King near here (MIT), the burgers are made of live worms - no joke, there were these small writhing coils on mine about the width of inchworms, and then I noticed that the burger was almost completely made up of them - except they weren't moving where I'd already bitten into it.

I rant to the bathroom, and felt so sick from puking that I didn't have enough energy to loose my full wrath on the manager. After giving him Holy Hell though, I went home and sat on the toilet for about a few hours... missed class.

CGoodness
Sep 27, 2003, 09:01 AM
we really didn't need to hear that... There was a thing where I live.. Syracuse, NY, Where there was a lawsuit vs taco bell cuz some people found cockroaches in their food there. Is Checkers a pizza place? I think one just opened here.

TheDarkRaven
Sep 27, 2003, 12:23 PM
Lets just face it, the fast food quality depends on how well people are doing their jobs. All the food might be made of the same stuff, but when the fry cook brings his pet sea cucumber and its spewing stuff, thats bound to get a little "flavor" in the food.

DolmolmKing
Sep 27, 2003, 01:53 PM
Waffle House is the best restraunt chain ever! Too bad I don't live near any at all anymore, the nearest one to me is about 500 miles away in Virgina somewhere! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif
I think taco bell is ok.

HotWaterDeath
Sep 29, 2003, 09:56 AM
Suffice it to say that I hardly trust Taco Bell's non-meat products, let alone something with mysterious "Grade" beef. All fast food chains suck (PERIOD!). Necessity or blight? That is the question. I think I'd rather huff some Lance cracker packs then make way into a McDonalds. Freaking dick! we might as well label our planet McWalWorld!

In closing:

-Fast food chains = generic, crappy, painful bowel movements

-I live right by three Waffle Houses and each one is more vile than the last

-How can any person that eats at McDonalds call someone else a "poseur"? Generica.

-The bulk of humanity needs to use Q-Tips on a daily basis.

-Ban (e)M(pty)TV!!