PDA

View Full Version : STUPID SEGA!!!

DOG21313
Sep 12, 2003, 08:57 PM
I HATE SEGA!!! I HAVE BEEN TRYING ALL NIGHT TO GET MY BBA TO CONNECT, AND WHEN I TRY TO CONNECT, IT SAYS I DONT HAVE A HL FOR THAT SERIAL NUMBER AND ACCESS KEY!!! I DO HAVE ONE, I ENTERED THEM INTO SEGA'S OWN SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO MAD! I THOUGHT I MIGHT HAVE THE WRONG SEIRAL NUMBER/ACCESS KEY, BUT IT WONT EVEN LET ME SEE THEM!!! EVEN IF I COULD, I BET IT WOULDN'T LET ME CHANGE THEM, SEGA HAS ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Why does everything have to keep me from getting on...

The_Hero_Of_Time
Sep 12, 2003, 09:12 PM
Have you used them before, or bought a used copy? If so thats why they dont work, Or are you sure they are the correct numbers? God I hate it when people talk shit on Sega and ST for every fucking thing that happens. Think about it this way, if there was no sega, there would be no PSO!!!

DOG21313
Sep 12, 2003, 09:15 PM
I bought it when it came out, the numbers have never been used before, AND YES I ENTERED THE RIGHT NUMBERS! I wish there were no sega! If there were no PSO, I wouldn't have to deal with this sort of stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atax
Sep 13, 2003, 01:21 AM
Errr... three words: Customer Support Line

Voodoochild
Sep 13, 2003, 02:53 AM
On 2003-09-12 23:21, Atax wrote:
Errr... three words: Customer Support Line

Yeah, Thats the only way can make it work, if you dont get a new copy.