PDA

View Full Version : Alive Aqhu for trade

Maverick
Feb 18, 2001, 07:53 PM
Hey all you forces out there. I stumbled upon this Alive Aqhu while playing last night and while it is useless to me (Hucast), I figured one of you might want it as it's a pretty nice weapon:

ATP + 260
ATA + 65
DEF + 20
09/10 stars

Descript: "A legendary battle cane made for a Force for intense fights. Its special attack steals HP."

I don't really need/want meseta for this, but I would like a special/rare bladed weapon OR handgun in exchange.

KarnaJ
Feb 18, 2001, 08:18 PM
Anything specific you're looking for?

Maverick
Feb 18, 2001, 09:02 PM
No preference really, but a Chainsawd, Stag Cutlery, Dragonslayer, Varista, S-Beat, Photon Claw or Victor Ax would be really cool. However if you don't have any of these, I'm flexible. After all, the Aqhu is useless to me. I just want something good/rare in exchange.

KarnaJ
Feb 18, 2001, 10:01 PM
I'll give ya both a dragonslayer and a varista for it, just to get em out of my bank, lol. Sound fair?

Maverick
Feb 18, 2001, 10:12 PM
Fair indeed. How do you wish to work the exchange? I cannot get online until after 1am EST (due to work) or anytime before 2pm EST. Which is better for you, late night or mid-day?

KarnaJ
Feb 18, 2001, 10:28 PM
1am eastern would be midnight central, right? God I'm bad with timezones. Anyway, if that's right, 1am est would be much better, I can actually tie up the phone then. Any certain ship/block you wanna meet up at?

Maverick
Feb 18, 2001, 10:50 PM
Yes, 1am EST is 12am CST. Let's meet up at ~1:30am/12:30am your time (just in case I'm running late.. have to close tonight) on Cordelia #13 (should be desolate enough). I'll start a group called "Trade" with the password "alive". If you arrive before I do, you can start the team with the same name/PW. Sound good? If not, lemme know.

KarnaJ
Feb 18, 2001, 11:38 PM
works great for me, I'll see ya there