PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes, I Feel Like Life Will Always Suck

NKOTB
Sep 12, 2003, 11:54 PM
I had a shitty vacation.
I got dumped by my gf while on vacation.
My cell phone broke.
I had a voicemail with an awesome job offer on the 9th, and since I had no cell phone, i didn't check my messages until 5 minutes ago, and the offer has been withdrawn.
My car has been smoking for some reason and I already spent $2,000 on it this summer.
My classes have no hot girls in them.

I guess it's just a culmination of alot of little and some big things. I work my F'in ass off, have striaght A's in 5 1/2 years of college. But, it seems the longer I live, the worse I get shit on. The harder I work, the more I get shit on. I wish I could just catch a break for once in my life.
I wish I didn't work until 11:30PM and have to be back at 7:45AM. I wish alot of things but none of it ever happens.
I am going to a friends birthday party and now I don't even want to go. If I don't get this job I'm going to rip my own F'in eyes out and set myself on fire. I'm going to give a call back early tomorrow morning and beg for the job back and explain my cell phone broke. I never even use my cell phone because I don't have time to because I'm always in class or working. Why would it break right before I get the most important message ever??????? I would have made like $20/hour M-F 8-3 and been able to keep my nighttime sales position and I finally could have bought a new car I've talked about forever and maybe even been able to afford a halfway decent place to life but NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO, F me again, that's what happens.

Ever seen Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure? Remember when Napoleon goes bowling and slides down the lane in the oil and beats his hands down on the lane yelling "shit shit shit shit shit!". That's what I feel like doing right now. Hell, I live close to a bowling alley, I should do it right now.

Here is my prayer for tomorrow: "Dear God, please just do one good thing to me tomorrow. Thank you". Now watch what happens, I'll probably get hit by a Mack truck or something while getting the newspaper.

Oh yeah, I have have to work at 7:45, no time to read the newspaper so why pick it up.

!!!!!!!!

CGoodness
Sep 13, 2003, 12:17 AM
Im much younger than you so you may not wanna listen to me

but if youve been in college for 5 1/2 years, you must be going to be a doctor or something... a high paying job

after you finish college things will probably get going for you and you can replace all of your crappy things

there will be other girls in your life probably ones better than your ex

everything will eventually get better

i only just started high school so i dont have anything too bad happen to me, but my brother experiences things like this

like his friends sometimes ditch him and he has not money to go to college and things like that

what im trying to say is your life will eventually come together so dont worry i guess

Nai_Calus
Sep 13, 2003, 03:01 AM
Yes. Life does suck. Both yours and mine.

I would suggest that you get used to it.

"Life is short, life is shit, and soon it will be over."

Good quote, that.

ABDUR101
Sep 13, 2003, 08:48 AM
Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you let it affect you. Don't throw yourself in a hole, otherwise you might be too deep to see the good in whats around you. =)

Kadavreski
Sep 13, 2003, 09:01 AM
On 2003-09-12 21:54, NKOTB wrote:
I had a shitty vacation.
I got dumped by my gf while on vacation.
My cell phone broke.
I had a voicemail with an awesome job offer on the 9th, and since I had no cell phone, i didn't check my messages until 5 minutes ago, and the offer has been withdrawn.
My car has been smoking for some reason and I already spent $2,000 on it this summer.
My classes have no hot girls in them.

I guess it's just a culmination of alot of little and some big things. I work my F'in ass off, have striaght A's in 5 1/2 years of college. But, it seems the longer I live, the worse I get shit on. The harder I work, the more I get shit on. I wish I could just catch a break for once in my life.
I wish I didn't work until 11:30PM and have to be back at 7:45AM. I wish alot of things but none of it ever happens.
I am going to a friends birthday party and now I don't even want to go. If I don't get this job I'm going to rip my own F'in eyes out and set myself on fire. I'm going to give a call back early tomorrow morning and beg for the job back and explain my cell phone broke. I never even use my cell phone because I don't have time to because I'm always in class or working. Why would it break right before I get the most important message ever??????? I would have made like $20/hour M-F 8-3 and been able to keep my nighttime sales position and I finally could have bought a new car I've talked about forever and maybe even been able to afford a halfway decent place to life but NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO, F me again, that's what happens.

Ever seen Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure? Remember when Napoleon goes bowling and slides down the lane in the oil and beats his hands down on the lane yelling "shit shit shit shit shit!". That's what I feel like doing right now. Hell, I live close to a bowling alley, I should do it right now.

Here is my prayer for tomorrow: "Dear God, please just do one good thing to me tomorrow. Thank you". Now watch what happens, I'll probably get hit by a Mack truck or something while getting the newspaper.

Oh yeah, I have have to work at 7:45, no time to read the newspaper so why pick it up.

!!!!!!!!

christ a life,no hot girls?
hahahahahahahahaha
think of africa,where no-one has enough to eat and then think about hot girls

Firocket1690
Sep 13, 2003, 10:21 AM
we can easily fix that .....

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=59711&forum=9&max_posts=161

Elvendar
Sep 13, 2003, 10:26 AM
Sometimes you feel like a nut
Sometimes you don't

End lesson: banana bread rox

Symbios
Sep 13, 2003, 10:28 AM
Theres this girl i like, i didnt get myself to tell her, and i hardly see her anymore.
Homework is annoying.
I cant play on weekdays.
My basketball team is sucking some serious ass.

GoreChild
Oct 14, 2003, 04:29 PM
At least you've had a girl.

ABDUR101
Oct 14, 2003, 04:33 PM
It's a month old topic, atleast add something constructive to the topic if you're going to bump something. =