PDA

View Full Version : Need section ID cards!

trypticon
Sep 13, 2003, 03:36 PM
I'm looking to trade something for five section ID cards. I am making a collection of every rare item currently released in the game, I'm coming pretty close to completing it. But there are a few things that I have been unable to find, and I'm now resorting to trading for them. I am looking for the following:

Bluefull Card

Redria Card

Oran Card

Greenil Card

Yellowboze Card

Like I implied, I have a lot of stuff I could trade for them, pretty much rares only though, so asking for for something like a high hit % Charge Vulcan would result in something I would be unable to supply. Just make suggestions on things you would be willing to trade for, and chances are, I would have it, or something like it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2003-09-26 00:53 ]</font>

ObiWanShinobi
Sep 13, 2003, 06:42 PM
I have Bluefull card ...Im looking for a partisan of lightning with hit%

trypticon
Sep 13, 2003, 07:14 PM
Ah shucks. I have one, but it doesn't have any hit % on it.

trypticon
Sep 14, 2003, 11:21 PM
This is crazy! Nobody has these cards? I know they are rare, but if they are so rare that nobody has them, I have to wonder why more people aren't looking for them. They have all been available rares for as long as the game has been out, and I'm not seeing any replies to this besides the Bluefull card, which I wasn't able to get a good trade set up for. This sucks!

evil_zeiram
Sep 15, 2003, 07:52 AM
dude, good luck finding those cards. im looking for them too but for the last 2 months, NO LUCK. ive got just about every rare for trade but not all of them yet, just check my profile for stuff i need. if i dont need it then i got it lol. im currently hunting ill gill claw. lmao

StrongBad
Sep 15, 2003, 04:28 PM
I have a legit Vridia card. I am not sure if you want that though. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

trypticon
Sep 15, 2003, 07:38 PM
That's cool that you found one. Unfortunately, it is one that I already hav

Master_Sephiroth
Sep 25, 2003, 11:32 PM
I have orn card and the blue one. just send mail if you need any of theres cards.

Eihwaz
Sep 25, 2003, 11:50 PM
um...excuse me for asking, but exactly why do various people want the obscure section ID cards? I mean...what's so good about them? what's their special attack?

etc...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

trypticon
Sep 26, 2003, 02:59 AM
I don't play a force, so I couldn't tell you what is good about them, besides their uncanny rarity currently. My reason for wanting them is not that I will be using the things, I use less than 1% of the rares I have. More, it is for the collection factor that the game has become for me: that desire to have everything currently available, but not to trade it, just to know that it is in storage on one of the memory cards. The desire here is not to gain these things to spread them around like crazy, that would just help in further ruining the online game for collectors such as myself. Very good question, I welcome further inquiries.

Eihwaz
Sep 26, 2003, 07:02 PM
heh, I can respect that. Being a rare hunter in a game like PSO can be a fun way to play...now, If i ever get online...and if I find one of the cards you want...

what could I get for it? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PABLOparavida
Sep 26, 2003, 07:08 PM
I wish I had those cards for you. I'm currently hunting a redria card!

trypticon
Sep 26, 2003, 10:55 PM
To the first question, if you were able to get online and get one of the cards I'm looking for, I would likely give you something good for it, seeing the length of time I've been searching for them.

And to the second post, I wish you luck in your search for a redria card. Try doing like a mop up operation 4 or a extermination 4, and you may be able to find a few more dark gunners to get it from. I'm not sure though, seeing as it's been a while since I played either quest.

deathdragon2006
Sep 28, 2003, 07:23 PM
i think i have the redria card on my force i'll check for you is this on psox or gc?

deathdragon2006
Sep 28, 2003, 07:23 PM
nevermind

Xion810
Sep 29, 2003, 04:54 PM
I'm tryin to get those cards...(missing yellow red oran and green) but if I find one you need mind letting me borrow your oran card? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

trypticon
Sep 29, 2003, 05:30 PM
Oh yeah, I would happily trade an oran card for one of those three. I'm busting my butt looking for a greenil card, and have been for some time now. After I find it, I can say, with an amount of certainty, that I will never play the spacewhip again.

PABLOparavida
Sep 29, 2003, 06:49 PM
the spaceship is annoying.

Xion810
Sep 29, 2003, 07:31 PM
spaceship beta has some of the best music I have ever heard tho. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PABLOparavida
Sep 29, 2003, 07:33 PM
it does have good music.