PDA

View Full Version : Bad Sports Teams Taking All The Glory

Reece
Sep 14, 2003, 12:43 PM
Argh! This is always pissing me off. Ok so I grew up in Seattle and love the Mariners. Last year I moved to Oakland and get all this The Mariners Suck shit. I think it's kinda funny. The A's arn't a great team. They just win in September. and Then last year was a complete fluke. The Angels got the Wild Card (Mariners or Sox shoulda gotten it) and then they win the world series. Look at their Record this year with the same team... THEY SUCK! I dunno if alot of people here like Sports but I am tired of crappy teams taking all the Glory from a team that deserves it more.

Reenee
Sep 14, 2003, 04:21 PM
Go Detroit Lions.

Bit
Sep 14, 2003, 04:26 PM
I just hope the Buccaneers don't bomb out this year http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Inu_Ranma
Sep 14, 2003, 04:32 PM
Great team? Lol. The A's aren't even a GOOD team. They're the only baseball team in CA, and maybe the nation, that has ever advertised 'Free tickets to the game with a jumbo Hot dog!'

Bradicus
Sep 14, 2003, 04:56 PM
i am canadian therefore i cant brag about football...
*cries*
go Tiger Cats.........?

Shattered_weasel
Sep 14, 2003, 05:18 PM
On 2003-09-14 14:21, Reenee wrote:
Go Detroit Lions.

w00t down hear in tennesse no one sees the power that the Lions, or Tigers have.....<sarcasm>which is alot<sarcasm>

klepto
Sep 14, 2003, 05:52 PM
I used to be a huge supporter of the Bengals, but they have gone downhill, meaning, they have become worse than the Browns.

Reece
Sep 14, 2003, 06:22 PM
A's do suck they just are lucky. The Seahwks are damn good so far they just beat the Cardinals 38 0. The Lions may do good this year and same with the Bangles