PDA

View Full Version : My Fresh Kills Suggestion

Reece
Sep 14, 2003, 06:45 PM
Fresh Kills has really gotten stupid. So much spam. People say "Oh hey it's a spam forum lets spam it up"! Thats half right but when people take things off topic and post THIS IS SPAM 100's of times it just isn't fun anymore. This forum should have a new name and new rules. You shouldn't right stupid spam (There should be a trash can area for that stuff). This place should be for weird topics.

Uncle_bob
Sep 14, 2003, 06:47 PM
Well, there are 2 things to blame for this.
1. Idiots like me have joined Fresh Kills
2. "Little Timmy"...enough said.

Monomate
Sep 14, 2003, 08:32 PM
y'know what's REALLY wrong with Fresh Kills...people who write RIGHT when they mean to write WRITE...

case in point...REECE...

Eum
Sep 14, 2003, 08:34 PM
Because a spelling mistake makes what she said null.

You're very intelligent, Monomate.

Case in point. Set. Hit. Win.

Monomate
Sep 14, 2003, 08:37 PM
exactly...

btw...who the hell are you...

i know i've seen the name eum before...

Eum
Sep 14, 2003, 08:42 PM
I then take my fingers to the keys on my miraculous keyboard, and begin to type a word. Grinning, I finish the word, hit enter, and raise it to my horribly curious audience.

"Sarcasm" is heard in a domino-esque gasping effect.

Then standing, I accept my applause in a humble manner, and excuse myself from the stage, which just happens to be your overly pathetic brain capacity.

Monomate
Sep 14, 2003, 08:49 PM
On 2003-09-14 18:42, Eum wrote:
I then take my fingers to the keys on my miraculous keyboard, and begin to type a word. Grinning, I finish the word, hit enter, and raise it to my horribly curious audience.

Then standing, I accept my applause in a humble manner, and excuse myself from the stage, which just happens to be your overly pathetic brain capacity.

yes dumb bass...i realize sarcasm when i see it...but my reply to any sarcastic comment is a sarcastic 'exactly' which you obviously missed (understandable...you aren't me after all.) now, if you'll excuse me, i'd rather not waste my time with the likes of you. i have 12 year old idiots to pester...(such fun!!!)

Bradicus
Sep 14, 2003, 08:58 PM
On 2003-09-14 18:42, Eum wrote:

ooh such a cliver gibe! (not being sarcastic, i seriously like it)