PDA

View Full Version : MAN PSO SUCKS SO MUCH

AUTO_
Sep 14, 2003, 11:59 PM
There is nothing I hate more then seeing a small group or a single individual in a lobby spouting off things like:

"PSO sucks! ST is a bunch of morons! l0lz"

I hate it because...

THEY ALL STILL PLAY THE FUCKING GAME EVERY NIGHT.

I know a person on PSO (mostly battles), and whenever we get into a convo about online games, he keeps ranting how much PSO sucks stacked up to other online games.

I guess it just doesn't make sense to me why someone would say that when they still play the game on a daily basis.

To wrap this up:

If you come ON PSO to SAY PSO sucks...you probably can find something better to do with your time--because obviously...

PSO SUCKS0RZ1!1!!

Mystil
Sep 15, 2003, 01:26 PM
Uh huh, which is why I barely played for awhile because it did suck. Moreso my experience, not the game itself. I started playing again more though and can't believe I made new friends...and the players overall seem to have gotten nicer.

jt
Sep 15, 2003, 06:46 PM
lol what world do u live in...

PSO is getting on the road of crap because of all the cheating

Suppa_Buddha
Sep 15, 2003, 07:11 PM
Yeah I hate those people. One time I saw someone on Antares with the name of one of his chars PSO Sucks and he was like level 80 or something.

Firocket1690
Sep 15, 2003, 07:33 PM
On 2003-09-14 21:59, AUTO_ wrote:
There is nothing I hate more then seeing a small group or a single individual in a lobby spouting off things like:

"PSO sucks! ST is a bunch of morons! l0lz"

I hate it because...

THEY ALL STILL PLAY THE FUCKING GAME EVERY NIGHT.

I know a person on PSO (mostly battles), and whenever we get into a convo about online games, he keeps ranting how much PSO sucks stacked up to other online games.

I guess it just doesn't make sense to me why someone would say that when they still play the game on a daily basis.

To wrap this up:

If you come ON PSO to SAY PSO sucks...you probably can find something better to do with your time--because obviously...

PSO SUCKS0RZ1!1!!

oh... the irony... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

CGoodness
Sep 15, 2003, 09:15 PM
you have to admit, though, it does get boring after a while......

Mystil
Sep 16, 2003, 03:57 AM
Yeah well, I ignore all the cheating, and all that other petty stuff. Maybe you all should learn to tune all that stuff out perhaps.

CGoodness
Sep 16, 2003, 03:32 PM
It's a little tough to ignore cheating when almost every game you go into, even on antares, there are at least 2 humars killing everything with bkb's or Nicca twins

AUTO_
Sep 16, 2003, 05:32 PM
On 2003-09-15 11:26, Silhouette wrote:
I barely played for awhile because it did suck.

I think I might tire of the game too if I had played it every day for an average of 8-9 hours.

klepto
Sep 17, 2003, 09:59 PM
PSO is so pymp. It's outlook for me is even brighter because my KB is on its way.

StrongBad
Sep 17, 2003, 11:18 PM
I got PSO last christmas i dont think its boring. At first i would just play with my friends who had the game but then they quit so I actually made some new friends on PSO that i play with everyday. I guess it would get boring if you just played with random people...

Axispoint
Sep 18, 2003, 01:01 AM
On 2003-09-15 17:11, Suppa_Buddha wrote:
Yeah I hate those people. One time I saw someone on Antares with the name of one of his chars PSO Sucks and he was like level 80 or something.

hahahahahah! Yeah, I guess the game really does suck for that person http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Olga-Rappy
Sep 18, 2003, 04:16 AM
On 2003-09-16 13:32, CGoodness wrote:
It's a little tough to ignore cheating when almost every game you go into, even on antares, there are at least 2 humars killing everything with bkb's or Nicca twins

Don't forget "legit TJ-Swords"!

Mystil
Sep 18, 2003, 07:37 AM
On 2003-09-16 15:32, AUTO_ wrote:

On 2003-09-15 11:26, Silhouette wrote:
I barely played for awhile because it did suck.

I think I might tire of the game too if I had played it every day for an average of 8-9 hours.

I have not played that much in about a year. Btw it's 4 to 5 hours.

BlackRanger
Sep 19, 2003, 09:44 PM
I still like PSO I just avoid cheaters by making locked games w/friends

Intimidacius
Sep 19, 2003, 10:35 PM
We already know PSO sucks. Intimidacius has stated that from the start. What is there to like about it?

Pi