PDA

View Full Version : ROBOCHAO HELP

xinbwoli
Mar 29, 2001, 10:03 PM
ok, some guy traded me a robochao mag with it's stats at 50-def 50-dex 50-mind with no photon blasts... so naturally raised the power up to 49... (51 defense on accident) and still i have no blasts... well now the robochao is maxed out and I have no blasts... well I have parts for another robochao but I would like to know how to properly raise this mag... (was the first one hacked? =( )

Cliftonium
Mar 29, 2001, 11:52 PM
Hi There-

It sounds like that MAG was quite hacked. According to a japanese website, the requirements for RoboChao are (I think this is the same mag, though they call it Omochao)

Use Omochao's part on a L200/IQ200/S120 Mag or use Omochao's part on an Opa Opa (which requires lv100) (this info is at www.jeha.org/pso/mag/dic_e.html)

And I don't think that cells delete photon blasts. It's impossible to raise a mag to lv200 (or 100 for that matter) without it gaining at least two (if not three) photon blasts.

My suggestion is to dump that mag like you would three-month-old-milk. Right now, Sega's supposedly cracking down on overtly illegal items (i.e. lv999 mag). As for building up a mag, check out nozedive13's FAQ on GameFAQs for info on how to control raising mags. Then when it hits lv200, you can freely use the Robochao's part on it.

IMHO: Mag cells are pretty useless =) I like my Varaha/Soma/Apsaras/Naraka.

-= Cliftonium =-

leemiranda
Mar 31, 2001, 03:23 AM
The reason you have no photon blasts is because that robochao was made through a cheat device. With gameshark you can make any mag at lvl 0, since the mag u have was probably made at lvl0 it can't evolve thus it can't have any photon blasts.

Maximum-Burst
Mar 31, 2001, 06:21 AM
Sucks to be you with a hacked Mag.