PDA

View Full Version : Spongebob squarepants

Stricker
Sep 15, 2003, 01:37 PM
Any one her had enought of that sponge? He is EVERYWHERE!!!

NKOTB
Sep 15, 2003, 01:51 PM
I had never even heard of him until last summer. I was at my gf's for the first time and she had a bunch of Spongebob $hit everywhere and I was like "what the F is all this crap?"

Now I see it everywhere. I guess she was a trendsetter.

KodiaX987
Sep 15, 2003, 01:56 PM
I use Spongebob figurines as firewood. 'Nuff said.

Stricker
Sep 15, 2003, 02:04 PM
lol Yeah we need to burn them. But they will keep coming.

KodiaX987
Sep 15, 2003, 02:36 PM
Rhete needs to edit his movie.

"Mike Man... Burning the Spongebob! Go Mike Man! Save the day! Burn the Spongebob! Burn him to the bones!"

Da__Ad__Man
Sep 15, 2003, 05:23 PM
HES THE KOOLEST GUY EVER!!!! He makes me Laugh.

Guile
Sep 15, 2003, 06:29 PM
Sponge what now?

Reece
Sep 15, 2003, 06:42 PM
Seriously that show is the most retarted thing ever! A while ago I heard CNN talking about Mars and the Man on Mars (The Face) and they said there was a Spongue bob thing on it! o.O take that stupid anying thing off the fricken air WITH NICKOLODAN!

xHIGHONLIFEx
Sep 15, 2003, 08:49 PM
I never picked up on the show, I always thought of it as a sorry ass cartoon to begin with...

JavaMoon
Sep 15, 2003, 11:59 PM
I like the cartoon. I don't pay much attention to the merchandise though. I only have a patch, three magnets, and a christmas t-shirt that was on clearance.

Asuka_chan
Sep 16, 2003, 07:39 AM
I can't stand it. A lot of the girls at my high school have Spongebob EVERYWHERE. It's very annoying, since it's SUPPOSED to be a cartoon for children. I watched the show once and had to take a shower after because it was so bad.

KodiaX987
Sep 16, 2003, 10:42 AM
Methinks we should take away Spongebob and replace him with Duck Man. The kids will all go O.O and start cursing all over the place. Fun!!

shifter
Sep 16, 2003, 01:36 PM
i second that. Duckman should replace Sponge Bob, but not on Nick. they havent shown that they really deserve a great show like that.

Uncle_bob
Sep 16, 2003, 04:01 PM
To eliminate the Sponge Bob threat, the U.S. Govt, NATO, and I have come up with this.

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/U/UncleBob/1062537359_pongbubba2.jpg

Sponge Bubba Square Pants.

kthxbai

Bradicus
Sep 16, 2003, 05:00 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay12.jpg

LamerPanda
Sep 16, 2003, 05:12 PM
*shrug*

I like SpongeBob, it's not a bad cartoon. Consider the rest of Nick's shows: want an example of bad? Klasky-Csupo, or however it's spelled. That's pretty much who makes every other show they have, so... yeah.

I thought of buying a poster just because it had the words "hot, juicy, and delicious" on it. >_> It was talking about Krabby Patties, but I could just smack some paper or something over the rest of it. Woosh.

Oh, and here, Bob (http://www.geocities.com/lamerpanda/sponge.txt) >_>

Uncle_bob
Sep 16, 2003, 05:16 PM
You're evil. :|

Bradicus
Sep 16, 2003, 05:17 PM
I saw one show... there was water under water... Stopped watching...

ChokingVictim
Sep 16, 2003, 11:40 PM
if i have to watch anything on nick with my stepson... spongebob is by far the best that network has to offer. it's a great silly kid's cartoon, with some wonderfully creative absurdities. the marketing blitz on the show is obscene as far as cross-promotion stuff goes. but it's a damn successful show, viacom is in the business to make money here. spongebob is a breath of fresh air considering all the other kids crap being put out there (although cartoon network's original programming is top notch.. seth macfarlane-era johnny bravo, samurai jack, dexter's lab, justice league...etc.)
spongebob has this unmitigating optimism that is great to set forth as an example for children. on a side note... screw those nick bastards for canceling invader zim. jhonen v. had a great thing going...

and klasky csupo the production company was also responsible for the critically praised Duckman. don't damn an entire animation house for its pop kids fare.

Stricker
Sep 17, 2003, 08:35 AM
Yeah cartoon networks cartoons are better. From nick I love The fairly odparents. ^.^ They are great.

UltimateEnigma
Sep 17, 2003, 01:06 PM
...I still don't think i did that sig good enough...

eh...I watched 1 episode with my 2 year old cousin....the fun song one...then I ran screaming...

LamerPanda
Sep 17, 2003, 03:15 PM
and klasky csupo the production company was also responsible for the critically praised Duckman

And when was the last time Duckman got any press? Years ago, it's barely on now.

I doubt the people who worked on it are still around, and even if so, I was mostly referring to what KC has on Nick anyway.

Elvendar
Sep 17, 2003, 03:33 PM
FLCL > Spongebob (For silliness)

And by god, duckman sucked ass. It's the most boring show i've ever watched at... whenever it came on.

Reece
Sep 17, 2003, 06:27 PM
duckman... Me can't remember that show and I was 3 when Nick came on...