PDA

View Full Version : SW: KOTOR

Toruxxx
Sep 16, 2003, 02:43 PM
man i got the game the other day thought it was gonna be good as i heard ppl saying it was got home put it on hmmmmm well what could i say it was soooooooooooooooooooooo........................... ..... CRAP! i hated it the fight part of the game haha im not gonna even say anything about it lol i took it bk the next day lol. sorry about this but i needed someone to say it to lol sorry to the ppl who think its good but i hate it lol anyway cya all later.

ABDUR101
Sep 16, 2003, 03:08 PM
Listen, please. Sentence structure is what puts us apart from the beasts. Punctuation is your ally.

..and I swear if anyone makes a sign language gorilla remark, I'll...well I'll ignore you. =B

*tosses in rants*

Inu_Ranma
Sep 16, 2003, 03:46 PM
For the record, you make your point better when you actually bother to type it out. This is why people rent games before buying them. I'll take your copy off your hand if you don't want it. I happened to very much like KOTOR.

NKOTB
Sep 16, 2003, 08:43 PM
Nobody cares what you think, even if they could figure out what the hell it is.

ABDUR101
Sep 16, 2003, 08:47 PM
I heard about the game, and eventually just went out and bought it without playing it first. It's an ok game, rather interesting and all that.

It's only not fun if you bought it expecting it to be something entirely different gameplay wise, then you'd run into problems.

Either way, live and learn yeah?

F-a-l-g-r-a-n
Sep 23, 2003, 03:11 AM
I could't put KotOR down. It's full of bugs, Invisible bariers, cliping, it even froze on me once. even so it's still a rockin' game. I quite enjoy the battle system. I don't like how a lot of the aliens seem to say the same thing all of the time though. Every damn t'wlek starts off his sentence with "Khaaaaa" and the rodians wont stop saying "ruby rah". That and everyone looks the same. there are only like 3 charater models for the npc's. I still love KotOR though, it's a lot more enjoyable than the last two movies.

Skett
Sep 23, 2003, 08:39 PM
-I rented KOTOR and am not impressed. I dont like the battle system. Its not quite turned-based but not quite free-time.
-Sorry to all that likes it though. For my Star Wars gaming goodness, I will stick with the Rogue Squadron Series...

Reece
Sep 26, 2003, 09:35 PM
It's over rated smelly piece of craptastic SW

deathdragon2006
Sep 28, 2003, 09:01 PM
i think it sucks it's to slow

Dangerous55
Sep 28, 2003, 09:06 PM
Best Star Wars game in my opinion.

The GC Rogue Squadron was horribly overrated.