PDA

View Full Version : Fanfic help needed! A Plea for Names!

MQuantum
Sep 16, 2003, 08:04 PM
I am planning a fanfiction, and I have a good idea for the story, and characters as well. So you are probably wondering what my problem is.

It is quite simple. I have trouble forming and deciding on names. I feel that the name and the face it goes with should both compliment each other. If I used any name, I would eventually feel satisfied with the result, but I feel much better liking the name to begin with.

So I am asking anyone here for help. If it's not too much trouble, I would like some names... mostly simple and generic names. Names that aren't associated with another face already, if possible. I don't really need characters, I just need names, so the character bank, though a good idea, didn't help a lot...

And, of course, I thank you in advance for you help in furthering my cause. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

(Why can?t I ever state these things simply?)

Kadou
Sep 16, 2003, 08:07 PM
Male, female, or both? How many do you need?

It would help if you had a picture(s) of the faces to which you want me/us/whatever to attach names. Maybe PSO snapshots if you don't have anything else.

-Z
Sep 16, 2003, 08:53 PM
well, i tried to make a suggestion one for a name some time back... and i dont think i'm to good at this http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif.
well, just a few names i could think up of:
Marauder, Tsy, Reds, Barret... Bob? hey, i think i came a long way suggesting the name nyala!
like i said, i'm not too good at this...
^_^

MQuantum
Sep 16, 2003, 08:59 PM
Ever tried to draw a thought? When you've got no skill? Well, I need quite a few names, both male and female, most fitted for Newmans.

Some that I have thought up are:

Bae
Wazz
Shiffi
Moka
Maia
Jara
Fehei

As you can see, pretty much different kinds of names. If someone can find some good name generators... I'm looking now for some.

So desparate for names one time, I used city names I passed on a road trip...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MQuantum on 2003-09-16 19:03 ]</font>