PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Infinity Help Wanted

Botosai
Sep 17, 2003, 11:01 AM
I am willing to enlist the aid of others to help with the comic if interested post idieas.

Cast is not complete need two more females

Sunblast
Sep 17, 2003, 05:24 PM
Only females? Dang.

SlashEdgewind
Sep 17, 2003, 06:01 PM
I think my mercenary char is female.. not sure though...

umm by ideas do you mean ideas for the thingy, characters, backgrounds *I mean like story stuff*, and mayhaps plot?

Slash

mr_rubbish
Sep 17, 2003, 06:16 PM
heres an idea for a comic (perhaps)
some hunters are sent to capture a LIVE Barba Ray (a native animal of Ragol) so that it can be used for training purposes?

-Z
Sep 17, 2003, 06:25 PM
i think batosai already thought up of a story. he mentioned it in an old thread called 'phantasy star infinity'. its good to see that its coming along thouhg ^_^. i'd love to submit a character to fill in the gaps... but i already did. (lol)

mr_rubbish
Sep 18, 2003, 04:12 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
well he said to post ideas...

Batou
Sep 18, 2003, 05:19 AM
if you need any art help, i will be willing to contribute when it this thing gets rolling.

LadyRedComet
Sep 18, 2003, 05:43 AM
I think I have seven female characters in the character bank...you're welcome to use any of them.

Botosai
Sep 18, 2003, 11:01 AM
On 2003-09-18 03:19, Batou wrote:
if you need any art help, i will be willing to contribute when it this thing gets rolling.

I could use any background art cuz i aint good at that shiznit.

Botosai
Sep 18, 2003, 11:04 AM
On 2003-09-17 15:24, Sunblast wrote:
Only females? Dang.

i think i can squeez you in as the annoying sidekick or the guy who means to do well but makes everything worse kinda guy....or you can try me and decide what you want to be hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Zargata
Sep 18, 2003, 10:15 PM
If you need a good girl char idea i would go for char that is the exact opposite of each other and maybie going after the same guy. OR there bestbuds and one brain dead...o i dont know you can do allot hope i helped. cya

Sunblast
Sep 19, 2003, 04:46 AM
On 2003-09-18 09:04, Botosai_The_Rappy_Slayer wrote:

Only females? Dang.

i think i can squeez you in as the annoying sidekick or the guy who means to do well but makes everything worse kinda guy....or you can try me and decide what you want to be hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I can still be the annoying sidekick? Really? Awww, sweetness! If you're able to put me in, then I thank you! What can I do to help? I really don't have much skills in the way of art.

Botosai
Sep 19, 2003, 02:11 PM
On 2003-09-19 02:46, Sunblast wrote:

On 2003-09-18 09:04, Botosai_The_Rappy_Slayer wrote:

Only females? Dang.

I can still be the annoying sidekick? Really? Awww, sweetness! If you're able to put me in, then I thank you! What can I do to help? I really don't have much skills in the way of art.

ok then it is settled you are Aaron's Annoying side kick and everyone hates you untill you put your own life at risk to save (?) and you are then treated just like a hero shuould (but then you die he he he he) just joking.

Sunblast
Sep 20, 2003, 11:45 AM
EVERYONE hates me? Even that bunny that lives across the street?! Nuts! Hehe, anyway, thanks for this opportunity. It'll be the first comic Sunblast has ever been in (One fanfic, really good one).

SlashEdgewind
Sep 22, 2003, 03:10 PM
wait.. I have characters in it don't I? I can't remember.. oh yea.. mine was a *some kinda newearl I think* mercenary and I think I teamed up with Sunblast and we can be the evil comic relief

Slash

Sunblast
Sep 23, 2003, 05:01 AM
Yay! SlashEdgeWind is still here! OMG, your character is female? All she needs is red hair and we'll be just like Team Rocket. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

SlashEdgewind
Sep 23, 2003, 03:06 PM
yep... FOnewearl.. BUT I AM NOT LETTING HER HAVE RED HAIR DAMNIT! I believe page five in the character bank is where she is. So yay.. we're merecnaries.. WHOO!

Slash

Sunblast
Sep 23, 2003, 05:23 PM
Awww, fine, no red hair. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif This outta be pretty cool. Thanks for doing this, Botosai!

Botosai
Sep 26, 2003, 11:37 PM
ok peeps its time to start giving ideas so post them now or i'll have to kill you

SlashEdgewind
Sep 27, 2003, 04:06 PM
YAY! I GET TO DIE! I mean uhh.... yeah my character and sunblasts characters are bumbling comic relief mercenaries who usually work for evil because evil is stupid so they're the only ones who hire us

Slash

Sunblast
Sep 29, 2003, 04:53 AM
Yay for us! Stupid Evil doesn't know we suck, and none of you are gonna tell them, right? RIGHT?!

SlashEdgewind
Sep 29, 2003, 02:13 PM
I might've said something.. no wait.. no

Slash

Sunblast
Sep 30, 2003, 04:48 AM
*Sunblast shakes his head.*
Oiy vez, I can see how this is gonna be like...

SlashEdgewind
Oct 3, 2003, 08:33 PM
really? I can't see anything.. wait.. I can't see anything... DEAR LORD I'M BLIIND! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Slash

SlashEdgewind
Oct 3, 2003, 08:34 PM
oh and you're definetly going to have to show this to us when you work on it.... if you manage to capture my insanity JUST right you are god..... or just very good at understanding psychos.... if that's the case will you be my new psychiatrist? I think I scared the last one and he had to be his own patient

Slash

Hikosaka
Oct 3, 2003, 09:20 PM
Please get this thread back on the original subject, or it'll be locked. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Botosai
Oct 4, 2003, 12:27 AM
On 2003-10-03 19:20, Hikosaka wrote:
Please get this thread back on the original subject, or it'll be locked. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

lock it and die, besides I like him he's silly

SlashEdgewind
Oct 4, 2003, 08:05 AM
yay! somebody likes me!

and besides when you think about it, since this thing hasn't been created yet whatever we do in this topic could give ideas, whether it's me acting stupid *acting?* or whether we actually say directly our ideas.

and Botasai thinks I'm funny so it wouldn't be nice to lock it *and since when do threads really HAVE to stay on topic I mean c'mon*

Slash

Hikosaka
Oct 4, 2003, 04:00 PM
Then why don't you directly express your ideas, instead of free posting? I've waited for a while before saying anything, but from what I've seen so far, there isn't much content being contributed in relation to posts. I'm just trying to keep things (somewhat) in order. It's not personal.

If you really want to "act" in a thread, or go offtopic, try heading over to Fresh Kills, where you can free post to your heart's desire. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

SlashEdgewind
Oct 4, 2003, 06:30 PM
well I s'pose I could, but really, if my characters are going to be in his comic *although they do have their own personalities I s'pose* wouldn't it be easier if I do act like myself in here so Botosai can get down the personality?

sorry I'll try to input more actual ideas like, have disembodied voices of strange characters that nobody know about or have the character question the stupid rules they go by, like why a HUcast can't use an Elysion or why there can't be a class with a mixture of all three classes and able to use all weapons *A Red mage class?*

Slash

Sunblast
Oct 4, 2003, 08:17 PM
Speaking of disembodied voices, if SlashEdgeWind and I get some scenes with jsut us screwing around, they could be when we get orders from our boss (or anonymous benefactor). Ya know? And after he hangs up, we say, "Jeez, what a jerk." Ah, well, I'm alittle out of ideas for that area. Hey Botosai? Is there anything we can help with that's not actually related to our characters?

SlashEdgewind
Oct 5, 2003, 06:06 PM
personally I like the Red Mage class idea

Slash

Sunblast
Oct 6, 2003, 05:09 AM
On 2003-10-05 16:06, SlashEdgewind wrote:
personally I like the Red Mage class idea

Slash

I would have to say that making a new class, and a super one at that, seems kinda lame. Besides, I have NO idea what you mean by "Red Mage class". Inside joke?

SlashEdgewind
Oct 6, 2003, 08:02 AM
not really no, Red Mage is from Final Fantasy and has the weaker abilities of both White and Black mages

Slash

Sunblast
Oct 6, 2003, 03:02 PM
Ohhhhhhh... Kaaaay... Umm, do they have a class called lawyers? Cuz I figure if we go with the Red mages, we'll be seeing a whole lot more lawyers, too. BTW, I think Red Mage is like the Sages from Dragon Warrior. They're the combonation of Clerics and wizards, plus they ca use most of the good weapons and armor.

SlashEdgewind
Oct 6, 2003, 07:08 PM
.... actually I was considering a weasel class which has the "sue" ability

Slash

Sunblast
Oct 7, 2003, 05:00 AM
LOL, oh, MAN! That's a good one! LOL!
Wait a minute... Oh, crap. Botosai is missing. NUTS! We gotta hear from him soon!

Hikosaka
Oct 7, 2003, 09:26 PM
Yeah, let's wait until Botosai comes back, and see what he has to say with the ideas given so far. With only two people leaving messages back and forth, all it ends up being is an attempt at a real-time chat within a forum. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikosaka on 2003-10-07 19:31 ]</font>

SlashEdgewind
Oct 8, 2003, 05:39 PM
er.. yea.. sorry bout that... hey people some other people posting would be enjoyed.. I'm sure you've all had enough of us bickering insanely, so post ideas if you have any!

Slash

magicfinder
Oct 9, 2003, 11:57 PM
I'll help out. I think I'm attempting to get in here anyways. But Someone (Sunblast) is cramping my style. He doesn't hold a candle to my goofiness. Its Gooftacular Possibly Goofirific. Im Gnarly to quite a Gnarled and Rad Extreme. Or so Im told. I own a Character named Mriswrith who is incredibly touchy and very much like myself. I'm hoping to post my REAL ideas before this incredible Fanfic Writer Radically Writes up the next thingy in his Fanfic or all hope is lost of my true self being expressed in writing. (OR if Im not put in at all whichever goes you know?)

SlashEdgewind
Oct 10, 2003, 11:05 AM
well we never said Sunblast was the goofy one now did we? and I never said I was goofy either... just pslightly psychotic

Slash

Sunblast
Oct 10, 2003, 03:44 PM
I thought that squirrel said I was the goofy one. Is he not authoritive on the subject? As for Magicfinder, I think ya got the wrong topic there, buddy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Botosai
Nov 1, 2003, 11:00 PM
Hey Guys Story line is coming out great but I need snap shots of pioneer 2 and the(episode 2) and temple if anyone can snap and send those to me many thanks. and further more all of you have been nomonated in (increased cast was added becaus of the lack of caharactrs). See ya

Sunblast
Nov 2, 2003, 03:36 PM
That's great, Botosai! It's nice to see everything's coming along just fine. However, I'm afraid I can't get any snapshots for you. I do not play online, nor do I have the equipment to transfer snapshots tot he computer. Sorry. <:(

Botosai
Nov 2, 2003, 06:52 PM
its ok thanks for trying

Hikara
Nov 3, 2003, 12:14 AM
If you're still stuck with Female Character ideas, I could submit my FOnewearl, but most certainly Hikara wouldn't fit in your story, I'm sure. I've got my own plans for him.

Anyway... Character's name is Saebra. She's a FOnewearl with light blue hair and that funky looking hat with glow in the dark pom poms. Black and blue suit. Carries around... A double saber, I think.