PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Fell off the radar, but back now.

Xion810
Sep 17, 2003, 12:14 PM
Ahhh I hate it when life gives you a swift kick in the butt.

I had barely any time for PSO over the summer (due to a lot of "summer activities") and I got no mags made.

however, I think that I will drop off from the mag business for now. If I get enough $$ I'll get the dream Mag tool...Action Replay.

Along with that, I've become a full-time duper. Yeah yeah yeah yell all you want, isn't changing me. Legits corrupt, and who do they cry to first? Dupers. They had built up their charector, they don't want to start over... They had the best and they want it back as soon as possible.

Duping's really fun, too. See a new person that is struggling through the forest, you just give them a proper mag and a proper weapon, and Volia! You made a person's day. ...screw day, You made their week!

Anyways, here's my CURRENT trade list. I will be updating it on a regular basis, adding new items and changing stocks.

Note: If it says "X in stock" that means that those are "out-the-door, already duped, and ready to be traded. Other notes in there are the Grinds, and any applicable AUW's.

The list. I hope it works. (http://www.strike9.com/file.aspx?path=%2fXion%2ffullsize%2fCOMPLETE+TRADE +LIST+xion+db9k.xls)

Kamatz
Sep 17, 2003, 02:00 PM
Hrm... List doesn't seem to be working. Anyhow, I agree with your logic. Corruption is something that shouldn't happen anyway so I feel it's alright to fudge on your legitimacy a bit to recover a few lost items.

What be the call on DC->GC migration? I used to have the full 9-star shot set and full 9-star Sword set on the DC. All legit, believe it or not, and a pile of Gae Bolgs. I do so miss my spread needle... But I know it wasn't legit, so I won't ask for a replacment of it.

Failing that, I do have a trade list set up in my profile. ^_^

Xion810
Sep 17, 2003, 05:28 PM
Might I ask WHYyou want a Sneedle? I find the Flow shot, Power Maser, and Hpun better shotgun-style weapons.

Also, if the link is down, that's because Strike9 is also down.

http://www.strike9.com/file.aspx?path=%2fXion%2ffullsize%2fProcne8.jpg <-- If you can see the birdy, Strike9 works.

Kamatz
Sep 17, 2003, 09:57 PM
Well, let's see... Actually I am trying to get my paws on all of those.

The Spread needle is more or less just trying to reclaim what I lost in having to recreate my character for EpI&II. Ya know?

The weapon sets I'm trying to collect are
9-star rifles
9-star shots
Monster weapons
9-star swords
Celestial-themed weapons. I.E., Demolition Comet, Meteor Cudgel, Heaven Punisher, ect. Anything with a name relating to the heavens or any heavenly body.

Xion810
Sep 18, 2003, 12:21 PM
On 2003-09-17 19:57, Kamatz wrote:
Well, let's see... Actually I am trying to get my paws on all of those.

The Spread needle is more or less just trying to reclaim what I lost in having to recreate my character for EpI&II. Ya know?

The weapon sets I'm trying to collect are
9-star rifles
9-star shots
Monster weapons
9-star swords
Celestial-themed weapons. I.E., Demolition Comet, Meteor Cudgel, Heaven Punisher, ect. Anything with a name relating to the heavens or any heavenly body.
I have the three rifles
I have two of the three shots
I...err...I dunno about the swords...
I have a ton of monster weapons...

Take a look at the list (Birdy shows Strike9 works) and tell me what you want with the celestial thing.

Xion810
Sep 20, 2003, 10:14 AM
*bump*

I've got to update the list, and also make some room...

Any mag breeders need blanks? I got a ton of blank grey/gray mags in my bank collecting dust.

Xion810
Sep 29, 2003, 05:37 PM
*bump*

I updated my list, check it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Loser
Sep 30, 2003, 07:57 PM
What about your Devils tail 23/169/7/1?

Loser
Sep 30, 2003, 08:00 PM
and what about your Twin Chakram +20? i wouldn't mind having one-a-those.

hewhois
Oct 1, 2003, 02:47 PM
hey Xion,

I need all kinds of rares! I have three characters and they all need weps and armors. Think you could help me out?

Xion810
Oct 1, 2003, 06:49 PM
I can help, I got a n00b pack that gives a limit to 20 per person. Go on my trade list, and click on the Individual Lists and tell me what you need. If you have questions on %'s I can get those to you.