PDA

View Full Version : My Avatar Rant

Reece
Sep 22, 2003, 07:59 PM
There are more FOnewearls then all the Ranger classes put together... And most of em are annoying! Common PSO World! Lets get new Avators! I want a good RAcaseal one. Not a Drawing of one that looks like it has been done by a 2 year old! What I really want is a Mario one! lol Sure you got Sonic (Most of you are ST fanboys right?) but what about the Nintendo Fanboys! give us some love!

Firocket1690
Sep 22, 2003, 08:41 PM
*sigh*

When I said this should be in Rants, I meant ask a mod to move it, rather than making another one.

But then again.... what are the odds of having someone move stuff OUT OF Fresh Kills...?!

Reece
Sep 22, 2003, 08:42 PM
I didn't make another one. They are two diffrent topics but alike lol

Bradicus
Sep 22, 2003, 08:56 PM
I would like some Ogre battle (POLC or tactics)
even with no mouths, Dio, Lieah, Magnus, Debonair, and Destin are the bomb!

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:AHy9-q6r2bEC:demo2.aacart.com/demo2.aacart.com/OgreBattles.jpg

omly pic i could find...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bradicus on 2003-09-22 18:59 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Sep 22, 2003, 09:17 PM
oohhhh!!
Yep.
The one here is how badly we ned a Mario Avatar.
The one in Fresh Kills is to specify the ones you hate most. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

-BK-
Sep 27, 2003, 07:50 PM
You're on a forum dedicated to a game made by Sonic Team, and you're whining because they have avatars related to other Sonic Team products but not avatars related to non-Sonic Team products. Is it time to go see The Wizard?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -BK- on 2003-09-27 17:50 ]</font>

Reece
Sep 28, 2003, 02:34 PM
The Wizard...Wasn't the kid from Boy Meets World in that movie? Wasn't he also the little brother in that movie called little monsters or somthing like that? Ahhh the god ol 80's movies. Nothin like the Goonies after a hard day at work lol

Monomate
Sep 28, 2003, 08:43 PM
we need a green box avatar. a red box avatar would be nice too...