PDA

View Full Version : ARRRRRRRRGH!!!

-benjamin-
Sep 23, 2003, 06:24 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRR
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG GGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH HHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! !!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fsodx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

HUcast - benjamin - 100 (i know its not high but he was my highest) - redria - legits: demo comet, red handgun, electro frame, full money from bank, millions of 9 stars, ult mines, yamato +60 0/45/0/50/30, Deva 25/125/50/0, god/battle, loads more, more than 146 hours wasted in my life!! >=(

FOnewearl - jessica - 50 (my sis' highest char) loads of rares, and persuation of my sis to play, it was like a bonding thing >=(

RAcast - Dave - 45 - my friends only char, made to get him away from his pc and play pso multi

RAmar - black wolf - 60 - my 2nd highest char! had a legit meteor strike +25ish (i liked it >=P ) justy with 50%s to dark and a.beast AND HIT! (i found offline) inferno bazooka + 9 50 to dark! a few body parts, was my FAVE char to play, had a black wing rati that was approaching 200, was in v hard mines

when i discovered it i wanted to cry (i was at work and someone got my sis) and i felt sick, ive only been online for 2 days and ive had 5 fsod's and an fsodX >=.(

should i redo my chars? they were my faves, and now out of 2 other mem cards my highest char is a level 27 FOmar who i hate, and now my only rares are a club of lactonium, a mace of adaman, a few db's sabers and a few diska's

im really considering just giving up, i dont want to play again now, i was gonna start my search for a monkey king bar tonight, if i do get back online theres gonna have to be a lot of legit people to help me keep me to the side of good

i mean ffs (sorry mods, but i am a tad annoyed and ffs itself isnt a swear word) i havnt even had to pay for a HL yet =( and i get FSODX on my main mem card (official and every thing)

so plz help me people, help me to stay in the game that i love, if i remake my chars they will have the same names, if u see me, ill be in antares 8 if at all

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -benjamin- on 2003-09-23 16:35 ]</font>

CivX
Sep 23, 2003, 06:29 PM
Thanks for breaking the tables ---

*edit by Abdur*
It stops right now. You've been warned about this already.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-09-23 16:45 ]</font>

-benjamin-
Sep 23, 2003, 06:34 PM
lol i was expecting that

calmed down a bit now, but it still sucks!

ill alter the post, but dont call me fag in the future, it doesnt as many people think make your own genetalia bigger by insulting other people, its just a common town folk myth

CivX
Sep 23, 2003, 06:35 PM
YES BECAUSE INSULTING PEOPLE OVER THE INTERNET MAKES ME PENIS HUGE LOL!!!

-benjamin-
Sep 23, 2003, 06:41 PM
hehe =)

so does anyone think i should retry my chars, i can get online now, but still my HUcast had capped mst, its just to hard to think of doing 140 odd hours again and 70 on my RAmar, who would become my primary char if he could use freeze traps and mkb (havnt seen if rangers can use mkb yet)

ps. are electro frames, red handguns, demo comets, god/battles really that rare? coz those were the main rare finds i got, unless u count rappies fan, booma/goboomas claws, delsabers shield (no s-reds arms >=( only got an agito on redria that i didnt find anyway) if so im not likely to find them again am i? or my d-parts 1.01 4 slot and the highest possible stated stealth shield thing (cant remember name)

Cerris
Sep 23, 2003, 09:13 PM
secret gear?
mines:hard:gillich
common for redria(me)

Reece
Sep 23, 2003, 09:15 PM
Uh Big deal. Don't whine your characters are really low levels! I had 4 over 125 and corrupted....

Solidus_Snake
Sep 23, 2003, 09:40 PM
This is the very reason why I prefer playing xbox over GC any day

Soukosa
Sep 23, 2003, 09:51 PM
On 2003-09-23 19:40, Solidus_Snake wrote:
This is the very reason why I prefer playing xbox over GC any day

Until the day the HD in it makes the scratching sound, the sound of the heads rubbing against the platter, scratching off the data that was on it. I've had that happen to me before, BTW.

Cerris
Sep 23, 2003, 09:54 PM
recce, give the guy a break, okay?

Keepon playin, it is a chance to start anew!
When i get too good in most games, i delete and begin anew, whehee.

sorreeee about the bounciiiness, just had suummmmm
SUGArrrrr...
now im on a low... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Nohra
Sep 23, 2003, 09:55 PM
And we all know that PSO magnetically charges your XBox's hard drive. >.>;

Ben, if you're about to reply to this, gimme a PM.

-benjamin-
Sep 24, 2003, 05:04 AM
bah, i now have a mighty level 4 RAmar with a white kalki, a green hangun +1 (5/0/0/0!) and an uber green saber (15/0/0/0!!!) its the only char ive started so far, i wish there were like some pso game mods that you could go to (for the record i know people would lie and thus this will never happen) and get your chars remade and all your items returned, to save time.

anyway im gonna have to power level these chars (HUcast, RAmar) if your a new player (online) or want to make a new char, u will see me in antares 8, random games, if i make theyle be called "levelin" or "benjamin" with the pass benjamin , pleased feel free to drop in and gimme stuff (j/k) but a d-parts 1.01 with good stats and 4 slots would be good, and my god/battle (i didnt even get to use it online, it was my newest find) or even a mkb =) my RAmar will need rifles pretty soon also http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

anyway im at school now (just re-joined so i have less time) but ill be online tonight and could prolly use somesort of help =) (i had loads of stuff on those chars for my other 2 mem cards worth of chars too, such as 30 techs, 15 for ramar (on hucast) and 20 for hunny and a moola off my 1st greenil v hard p-arms)

see y'all online, might even get into hard mode by the end of the night >=/ lol

jerrelle
Sep 24, 2003, 09:14 AM
why name it fsodx if it's on gc? i was reading on thinking how can he lose all those characters off the hd?

XR-34
Sep 24, 2003, 09:33 AM
whats the diff between fsod and fsodx?

jerrelle
Sep 24, 2003, 10:01 AM
i was assuming that fsdox was fsod on the xbox, but apparently it means corruption on gc? people need to just say corruption and on what system imho. i just believe that when an x is attached they are talking about the xbox

-benjamin-
Sep 24, 2003, 11:40 AM
its a tradition from dc =)

Frozen Screen Of Death (Extreme i think)

fsod means u just lost all your hard earned rares, fsodx means u lost ALL off that mem card =(

Solidus_Snake
Sep 24, 2003, 03:52 PM
You must have treated your xbox harshly in some way or another or just the hard drive period cause i have never heard anyone say anything about the disks touching each other or anything like that

Rich_T
Sep 24, 2003, 05:11 PM
have you tried the usual recovery methods for FSODX, aka coruption?

-benjamin-
Sep 24, 2003, 05:21 PM
*devistated*

i wasnt awair of any =(

i never got corrupted in dc, and i only been online for less than a week on gc

what can i do?

it said my char file and guild card file were corrupt, i assumed if they were uncorruptable the gc would do it for me

LadyRedComet
Sep 24, 2003, 05:26 PM
Ben, I know how ya feel. Same thing happened to me the other day, 'cept it was my own fault (I accidentally deleted the system file or something for the game and it destroyed my lvl 140 and 128 characters...combined time on them was over 700 hours...)

Don't give up, cuz it only gets better. I've been playing on Antares lately, so maybe if I see you I'll give you some stuff.

ilr2000
Sep 24, 2003, 06:26 PM
Damn dude... two times online and five FSOD's????? Something aint right there. There's gotta be something wrong with your copy of PSO or maybe even your gamecube. I hardly ever FSOD. I only FSOD when I play with this one HUmar named Dark Link. For some reason he caused FSOD wherever he went...

-benjamin-
Sep 25, 2003, 05:55 AM
i got my pso 2nd hand but that shouldnt alter anything should it?

if i get a new disk (and serial/access) will i keep my chars?

ill just need basic stuff like a rare sword, rifle, handgun, saber, prolly some sort of high combo/high damage weapon im wanting to find a legit mkb =) and a meteor strike and the health one lol and a 4 slot d-parts and a god battle, then ill kinda have all that i had before =

Miller
Sep 25, 2003, 10:32 AM
Lol u never mailed me! Ill be willling to help ya lvl and give ya a few 9stars if ya need.