PDA

View Full Version : Games that should burn in hell!

Reece
Sep 24, 2003, 12:25 AM
Well to put it this way...
MOST ALL PS2 GAMES!
FFX-All the PS/2 FF games suck. Way over hyped! Most PS2 people are casual gamers therefore they belive FF 7 was the first game in the series...
GTA-These games just flat out suck.
Animal Crossing-BURN IN HELL STUPID GAME!
Devil May Cry 2-wtf people think this game is good?

polishedweasel
Sep 24, 2003, 03:52 AM
Sports games, why play them when you can go outside and play them?

Bradicus
Sep 24, 2003, 06:40 AM
Diddy kong racing, and the stupid disney version. Kant beat the original Kart!

Inu_Ranma
Sep 24, 2003, 09:23 AM
I personally really liked the GTA games and Animal crossing, but that's just me. I think...that it's nigh time that the Quake series was banished from the face of the earth.

Scejntjynahl
Sep 24, 2003, 11:14 AM
Old school games like Ghost & Goblins, pump so many quarters into it...get to the ending...find out you have to start all over AGAIN!!! Yeah, those games should burn in HELL....grrrrr...uhmm yeah.

KodiaX987
Sep 24, 2003, 11:32 AM
All the games in the world just flat out suck balls.

*looks at Reece...*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KodiaX987 on 2003-09-24 09:33 ]</font>

CivX
Sep 24, 2003, 01:33 PM
PSO. Seriously, the game fucking sucks. The enemies have the worst AI I've ever seen in a video game not to mention you only get 8 levels (not areas or exploration maps, LEVELS), 2 of which include rehashed enemies.

Speaking of which, the enemies in episode 2 are nothing but hybrids of episode 1 enemies. OH YES!! THOSE "GEES" ARE NOTHING LIKE THOSE FLYING ENEMIES IN THE MINES! THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!

Oh yes, don't forget the "gameplay". You run around fighting the same stupid enemies and boss OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER hoping to find SOME kind of rare item which sucks shit because as soon as you get it you need a more powerful rare because you can't buy any better weapons from the shops!

And let's not forget the terrible story that tries to make you stop asking yourself "Why am I playing this again?"

Then there's the terrible camera, terribale control, terrible auto-lock system, VERY cheap enemies and bosses, no innovation...there's just so much wrong with the game...I wish I never bought it..

FUCK YOU PSO, AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!

ps. - FSOD sux

Scejntjynahl
Sep 24, 2003, 03:27 PM
Umhh...so...why are you posting again? Hate it so much that you just can't let it go?

CivX
Sep 24, 2003, 03:36 PM
What?

pancakebunny
Sep 24, 2003, 04:54 PM
TIMESPLITTERS 2
all EA SPORTS GAMES
VICE CITY
SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE
PULSE RACER
Conflict DESERT STORM
HEADhUNTER
and all future ea sports games...

Firocket1690
Sep 24, 2003, 05:03 PM
On 2003-09-24 14:54, pancakebunny wrote:

all EA SPORTS GAMES

Thank You.

personally, I think Vice City should stop halfway to hell....

I LOVE the soundtrack http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Allos
Sep 24, 2003, 05:03 PM
TIMESPLITTERS 2
all EA SPORTS GAMES
VICE CITY
SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE
PULSE RACER
Conflict DESERT STORM
HEADhUNTER

TS2 and Vice City were good IMO. Mario was ok. I've never heard of pulse racer. EA sports makes some every good sports games (do you hate them because you suck? lol ,jk).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Allos on 2003-09-24 15:04 ]</font>

Shattered_weasel
Sep 24, 2003, 05:10 PM
On 2003-09-23 22:25, Reece wrote:
Well to put it this way...
MOST ALL PS2 GAMES!
FFX-All the PS/2 FF games suck. Way over hyped! Most PS2 people are casual gamers therefore they belive FF 7 was the first game in the series...
GTA-These games just flat out suck.
Animal Crossing-BURN IN HELL STUPID GAME!

Most PS2 games are shit. But i rented Chaos Legion and thought that was pretty cool. Although it is more of a rental...I beat it in less than a day.

as for GTA...i think those games are fine. It releases anger in a non-violent way. Hell its fun just to go through a town and reak havic.

I have never once heard even one person saying that FF7 was the first one in the series. Either you live around stoopid people. Or we are just smart

pancakebunny
Sep 24, 2003, 05:15 PM
On 2003-09-24 15:03, Allos wrote:

TIMESPLITTERS 2
all EA SPORTS GAMES
VICE CITY
SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE
PULSE RACER
Conflict DESERT STORM
HEADhUNTER

TS2 and Vice City were good IMO. Mario was ok. I've never heard of pulse racer. EA sports makes some every good sports games (do you hate them because you suck? lol ,jk).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Allos on 2003-09-24 15:04 ]</font>

i just loathe all ea sports game...they are nowhere near as good a sega sports games...yet...they sell millions more copies....

jt
Sep 24, 2003, 05:18 PM
that guy Civx should, well not burn in hell but over an open fire maybe... just like that stupid game that was supposed to be made after Aerosmith or something...

Shattered_weasel
Sep 24, 2003, 05:20 PM
On 2003-09-24 11:33, CivX wrote:
PSO. Seriously, the game fucking sucks. The enemies have the worst AI I've ever seen in a video game not to mention you only get 8 levels (not areas or exploration maps, LEVELS), 2 of which include rehashed enemies.

Speaking of which, the enemies in episode 2 are nothing but hybrids of episode 1 enemies. OH YES!! THOSE "GEES" ARE NOTHING LIKE THOSE FLYING ENEMIES IN THE MINES! THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!

Oh yes, don't forget the "gameplay". You run around fighting the same stupid enemies and boss OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER hoping to find SOME kind of rare item which sucks shit because as soon as you get it you need a more powerful rare because you can't buy any better weapons from the shops!

And let's not forget the terrible story that tries to make you stop asking yourself "Why am I playing this again?"

Then there's the terrible camera, terribale control, terrible auto-lock system, VERY cheap enemies and bosses, no innovation...there's just so much wrong with the game...I wish I never bought it..

ps. - FSOD sux

its diablo's younger brother

jt
Sep 24, 2003, 05:25 PM
On 2003-09-24 15:20, Shattered_weasel wrote:

ps. - FSOD sux

and you guys wonder why i dont like civx... if someone calls ur posts stupid then you want a reason why they are stupid....

Zaneatron
Sep 24, 2003, 05:29 PM
i agree on that most EA games do suck some serious balls, especially fifa games, ISS 64-2000 on the N64 were the best footie games ever.
I dont think TS2 deserves to be thrown into the bowls of hell, but i was dissappointed at the lack of weapons, particually mental ones (e.g. farsight, a-la perfect dark)
but i coulnd really comment any further seeing i dont buy crap games, in my opinion of course.

Shattered_weasel
Sep 24, 2003, 06:28 PM
On 2003-09-24 15:25, jt wrote:

On 2003-09-24 15:20, Shattered_weasel wrote:

ps. - FSOD sux

and you guys wonder why i dont like civx... if someone calls ur posts stupid then you want a reason why they are stupid....

whos getting bashed here

Reece
Sep 24, 2003, 07:03 PM
Actually Madden NFL 2004 is a good game

CGoodness
Sep 24, 2003, 07:30 PM
On 2003-09-24 04:40, Bradicus wrote:
Diddy kong racing, and the stupid disney version. Kant beat the original Kart!

Hey! Diddy Kong Racing kicked grass!

The game that sucked it the most was Power Rangers for the Gameboy. I got it when I was like 4 and it caused emotional distress with its difficulty. I am now 13, my brother is 20, and neither of us can get past the first level.

Axispoint
Sep 24, 2003, 08:28 PM
On 2003-09-23 22:25, Reece wrote:

I own it and I think it sucks. Dunno who's saying it's good, but I want what they're smoking. It was a big let down and not only is that what I think, but everyone else I've talked to about it felt the same way. The first one was actually good, but not the greatest game ever made, but the second one...ugh...could have been better http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Sep 24, 2003, 08:56 PM
PSO... its too addicting and then it crushes you heart when all your good work goes down the fucking drain at a push of the power button....

MasterJoel
Sep 25, 2003, 01:19 AM
although animal crossing is a work of pure genius and the final fantasy series is teh shit (with the exception of 7 and 8 ), i would have to agree with most of the others.

i think that sports or racing games in general, and most platformers are good wood kindling... or, they would be, if cds were not a flame retardant material. did you know that early cds would burst into flames in a hot car? anyhow...

i think the most over-hyped game currently is soul calibur... the stupid game is a button masher. i have played the thing exactly once, and i think i could easily kick your butt. all i really have to do to beat you is jump on the controller. 'tis true!

edit: my 8 ) turned into a http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MasterJoel on 2003-09-24 23:21 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Sep 25, 2003, 08:50 AM
Racing got killed when it went 3D. The cars started going really slow at that point...

Man, I SO remember the original Outrun. You ran the track at 291 KPH, but you had the feeling you were going at 500!

NKOTB
Sep 25, 2003, 09:33 AM
TimeSplitters2
Quest 64
Anticipation
Dead To Rights
Taboo: The Sixth Sense
Need For Speed (all of them)
Metal Gear Solid 2

CGoodness
Sep 25, 2003, 03:20 PM
On 2003-09-25 06:50, KodiaX987 wrote:
Racing got killed when it went 3D. The cars started going really slow at that point...

Man, I SO remember the original Outrun. You ran the track at 291 KPH, but you had the feeling you were going at 500!

F-Zero GX top speed: 1548 kph!

and you are actually going too fast for your reflexes to react

shifter
Sep 26, 2003, 12:58 PM
On 2003-09-24 01:52, polishedweasel wrote:
Sports games, why play them when you can go outside and play them?

sports games are totally overrated and unrealistic for games that are supposed to mimic real life. but off the top of my head, i hate anything that 989 does. their games always look like they should have came ot two years ago, just plain ugly graphics. and anyone of the chars. that ps tried to use as a mascot(lara and crash to name a few). those games all blow royally.

starhealer
Sep 26, 2003, 02:24 PM
FFVIII and Legend of Dragoon...

I don't like sports games. So I simply don't play them. Though there were some good ones at one point in time. NBA Jam and such...

Gran Tourismo is the suck. I'd rather have F-Zero anyday.

Olga-Rappy
Sep 27, 2003, 08:36 AM
Every Sports and Racing Game.
Every Survival Horror Game.
Every Zelda game that wasn't on a cartridge.
Every EA Sports GAme (Good call on that)
Every bloody fricking overrated Final Fanatasy Game

That about sums it up. Now for some sarcasm:

PSO F***ING SUX I HATE THIS GAME SO MUCH ITS A WASTE OF TIME I SHOULD GO PLAY AWESOME FFX THIS SUX SO MUCH SO THATS WHY I POST HERE!!!1!!!~!!

Allos
Sep 28, 2003, 07:34 AM
I'm not trying to insult anyone here, but it sounds as if you don't like some of these because you suck at them. Until I gave the Madden games serious practice, I thought they sucked too. Now I love the Madden games. Flame away!

Bradicus
Sep 28, 2003, 03:07 PM
On 2003-09-25 07:33, NKOTB wrote:
TimeSplitters2

Hey! it wasnt that bad! The cooperative was great, and i loved the lack of weapons like the farsight (give me a good shotgun in any shooter and im a happy lad, kill me before i can see you, and im not) The main problem was that it was eaten by halo right after it was released. If you think it sucks, try agent under fire *shivers*

Quest 64

hey man, i loved that game! It might have been a little easy, but it was a long and detailed rpg, with enough spells to make me happy. Some just couldnt take the fighing style... oh well

Need For Speed (all of them)

Meh, hot persuit was kinda fun for a few hours, but i agree...

Metal Gear Solid 2

this is totally true.

Olga-Rappy
Sep 28, 2003, 07:43 PM
On 2003-09-28 05:34, Allos wrote:
I'm not trying to insult anyone here, but it sounds as if you don't like some of these because you suck at them. Until I gave the Madden games serious practice, I thought they sucked too. Now I love the Madden games. Flame away!

...Ok, so I suck at survival horror games. I'm still entitled to my opinion though.

Also, I'd like to add Megaman games to the list. They really should've stopped at 4.

Guntz348
Sep 28, 2003, 08:44 PM
jt this is the last time I am going to say this, you need to start ignoring civx. I know you don't like him and he doesn't like you, and once again I don't care. This is a public forum not someones personal playground to do as they please. You two follow each other around and drag up your personal issues on the boards, stop it! The exact same thing goes for civx, don't follow jt around and look for a fight.

that guy Civx should, well not burn in hell but over an open fire maybe...

Seriously now, what is the point of that? Can you explain it? How does that help the disscusion going on? He did nothing to you this time, yet you took it upon yourself to make a post about him and attack him. Knock it off, just ignore each other.

Bradicus
Sep 28, 2003, 09:05 PM
Yeah make him yo b!tch.... umm i mean....

I agree whith whoever said that non cartrage Zelda games suck (all one of them?)... okay, windwaker was actually a great game, but the constant sailing and warping put me off of beating it again. The only thing i enjoy about it now is smacking stuff with my megaton, and fighting Orca.

DarkShinjaru
Sep 28, 2003, 10:23 PM
On 2003-09-25 13:20, CGoodness wrote:

On 2003-09-25 06:50, KodiaX987 wrote:

F-Zero GX top speed: 1548 kph!

and you are actually going too fast for your reflexes to react

Diamond Cup= Aeropolis: Dragon Slope
Max speed: 2918 km/h

klepto
Sep 28, 2003, 10:56 PM
On 2003-09-24 15:29, Zane-online wrote:
ISS 64-2000 on the N64 were the best footie games ever.

To day, I still play those games. They are some of the best games ever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: klepto on 2003-09-28 20:58 ]</font>

Reece
Sep 29, 2003, 12:03 AM
Superman 64 was WAY under rated. I swear to god that game was ok. I think it's better then FF7 and Halo put together

Mixfortune
Sep 29, 2003, 12:40 AM
Vandal Hearts 2.

Olga-Rappy
Sep 29, 2003, 06:15 AM
On 2003-09-28 19:05, Bradicus wrote:
Yeah make him yo b!tch.... umm i mean....

I agree whith whoever said that non cartrage Zelda games suck (all one of them?)...

MEEE!

okay, windwaker was actually a great game, but the constant sailing and warping put me off of beating it again.

I also hated the lack of care put into the graphics (If you're going to Cel Shade Link and his world, DO IT RIGHT!), plot, NPC design, difficulty, and length.

The only thing i enjoy about it now is smacking stuff with my megaton, and fighting Orca.

I like OoT's better, it looks less like a deformed Rod of Zumiran. As for Orca, the old shmuck gets boring after the 1000th hit.

Bradicus
Sep 29, 2003, 10:35 AM
There was nothing wrong with the plot (it was just sort of obvious... just remember it was made for 10 year olds...OMG she is really zelda?!?!). The cel Shading was not awsome, but it manged to get the point across, and i think the character design earned some props. For once, the things i killed had attitude. Not to mention that the biggest sword fight challenge in OOT was a stalfos (fighing five of those dog knights at a time is WAY more fun).
All in all, it was a very good game, but i just didnt feel the need to beat it again... I want a new Zelda game geared toward older teens.

starhealer
Sep 29, 2003, 02:28 PM
I agree whith whoever said that non cartrage Zelda games suck (all one of them?)...

Actually...weren't there like three non-cartridge Zelda games? Windwaker, Zelda CD-i and some other one, I think.

And Windwaker wasn't horrible...it was just too short and monotonous. There's only so much sailing one can take in a game.

Bradicus
Sep 29, 2003, 03:17 PM
This is true

DarkShinjaru
Sep 29, 2003, 04:43 PM
The Sims
Chrono Trigger *Good game, yes, but for a game that's 8+ years old, it's far from the "greatest" anymore*
FF7
Diablo 2
Xenogears+Xenosaga

Mixfortune
Sep 29, 2003, 09:30 PM
Age alone is not a factor.

Allos
Sep 30, 2003, 02:45 PM
Superman 64 was WAY under rated. I swear to god that game was ok. I think it's better then FF7 and Halo put together

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?!?

Reece
Sep 30, 2003, 09:12 PM
JK bout the FF7 and Halo part! But it was a fun game!

Shattered_weasel
Sep 30, 2003, 10:12 PM
Diablo 2 should easily burn at the gates of hell

i spent over 2 years of my life on that crappy game just to get hacked.....BOOOOOO

xHIGHONLIFEx
Sep 30, 2003, 11:43 PM
FF7, Halo, Windwaker, GTA3, Gran Tourismo 3, Marvel vs. Capcom 2... I like FF7 until my cousin started playing the game again.... They should all be destroyed....

HotWaterDeath
Oct 1, 2003, 08:32 AM
Any xXx game (Come on it has a pixelated likeness of Vin "whatever the crap his last name is", and the only thing worse than that guys is a pixelated likeness of him and his "chararcteristics")

Boy and His Blob

Any D&D game in a gaming console format

The Golgo 13 series (Why did I waste any time on that piece of monkey feces?)

Final Fantasy 7 (What is the big freaking deal about this game!?)

Quest 64 (Horrid!)

Aidyn's Chronicles (THQ sees fit to follow up the worst RPG ever by using the same bogus system with cardboard characters..Nice job MORONS!) Let Q64 rot!

BattleChess 64 (I think this one is self-explanatory)

Reader Rabbit (What "learning tool" makes you want to go on a screaming rampage and break your crappy Apple IIgs? Oh, I think you know)

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago?
(I don't know, you tell me)

Yoshi's Story (What a tease! No dino-grinding! Oh you'll get no loving from me...okay the game was just boring)

Raid 2020 (The only blue NES game, and to this day, the worst blue NES game ever created...or just worst game ever created.)

Glover (The landfill created by this unwanted game will surely lead to the destruction of mankind)

Any Atari game (With exception of Bezerker, Frogger, Hockey, and Solaris)

I think I need to take a break, but mark my words!...I shall return.

pancakebunny
Oct 1, 2003, 06:17 PM
another game that should burn in hell when it is eventually released:
PSO ep. III

Reece
Oct 1, 2003, 06:38 PM
Don't say it till you play it! Silly Bunny!

pancakebunny
Oct 1, 2003, 10:10 PM
On 2003-10-01 16:38, Reece wrote:
Don't say it till you play it! Silly Bunny!

okey doke....it shouldnt burn in hell yet...maybe just simmer in purgatory for the time being....

jt
Oct 2, 2003, 08:36 AM
extreme-3, tony hawk 3 (gc version), gauntlet dark legacies, speed kings, where in the world is carmen sandiago, wheres waldo 64...horrendous piece of trash. Voodoo Vince... who even decided to make this piece of trash... Billy Hatcher and his brothers egg should just roast in hell!!!

Viewtiful Joe < http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_sheep.gif

Kizaragu
Oct 2, 2003, 12:33 PM
Er... Why the hell has no one mentioned The Army Men Games yet!?
Or the Tomb Raider series!? I'm shocked at you all.

Who ever said Superman 64 was 'ok' needs Help.

shifter
Oct 2, 2003, 02:17 PM
On 2003-10-02 10:33, Kizaragu wrote:
Er... Why the hell has no one mentioned The Army Men

The console games game all sucked major ass, but the first two on PC were good and challenging.

Bradicus
Oct 2, 2003, 02:30 PM
On 2003-10-02 10:33, Kizaragu wrote:
Er... Why the hell has no one mentioned The Army Men Games yet!?

..... we prefir to pretend they didnt exist....

pancakebunny
Oct 2, 2003, 04:37 PM
kakuto chojin....burn it in hell...then after its burnt...burn the ashes in hell again...

Robo47
Oct 2, 2003, 08:02 PM
Hmm lets see:
Boy and his Blob, Moonwalker, D&D, Superman64,
Wind Waker, Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion,
and Hamtaro:Ham-Ham Heartbreak

Shattered_weasel
Oct 2, 2003, 09:29 PM
On 2003-10-01 16:17, pancakebunny wrote:
another game that should burn in hell when it is eventually released:
PSO ep. III

people still talk about Ep. III sucking.....god that is sad

Reece
Oct 2, 2003, 09:32 PM
I think Casual gamers should be BURNT! lol the tick me off

Shin-Volcano
Oct 3, 2003, 10:37 AM
I think Marvel Vs capcom 2 should burn in hell, break it, step on it piss on it throw it against the wall then burn it!, "MVC2 player:"Lets see who has the best chip damage and inf corner trap combo,yay!"

shifter
Oct 8, 2003, 03:13 PM
On 2003-10-03 08:37, Shin-Volcano wrote:
I think Marvel Vs capcom 2 should burn in hell, break it, step on it piss on it throw it against the wall then burn it!, "MVC2 player:"Lets see who has the best chip damage and inf corner trap combo,yay!"

u always get some ass of a player who always sits back in a corner fires projectiles like theres no tomorrow and think that they are, um good. ive got a friend named jeremy who almost always gets ironmam, cable, and guile, plants himself and fires away. i like the game personaly, and feel that u should hate the game, hate the player playing the game.

Demonslayer
Oct 11, 2003, 01:22 PM
The worst game of all time has to be Animal Crossing u need one whole f***ing memory card to build ur own city. "wee were little fags going to build our own city yay yay" bullshit i hate it i not only want to burn in hell but everybody that has actually paid to play this game should also burn in hell.

ChokingVictim
Oct 14, 2003, 01:54 PM
whoever said the Golgo 13 series... i'm pretty sure on one of the NES games your character gets laid...

at least from what i remember... sure it was no custer's last stand on the Atari... but he got laid man.

as to add to the list... i don't think i've seen any post-turok 2 titles mentioned....

Bradicus
Oct 14, 2003, 02:17 PM
I AM TUROK!!!!

angelzeero
Oct 14, 2003, 11:18 PM

... snip ...

ps. - FSOD sux

The only thing I hate about PSO is the walk then run thing.

-ARIES-
Oct 18, 2003, 09:34 AM
Hammy-Bob mod for Half Life.
There is no word in the human language that can describe how sh|tty this mod is. The only map included is half-finished, and the only changes made to the game are idiotic noises recorded by what sounds like a 10 year old that sits around with his thumb up his ass.

"Dooh dooh DOOOOOOOH!!" is the type of bullsh|t that Hammy-Bob used in this crap-a-thon..

-ARIES-
Oct 18, 2003, 09:43 AM
HotWaterDeath wrote:
Quest 64 (Horrid!)

I agree. My friend has this game. The music is total bullshit, and the character looks like Harry Potter.
Bleh.

anwserman
Oct 18, 2003, 10:47 AM
On 2003-10-11 11:22, Demonslayer wrote:
The worst game of all time has to be Animal Crossing u need one whole f***ing memory card to build ur own city. "wee were little fags going to build our own city yay yay" bullshit i hate it i not only want to burn in hell but everybody that has actually paid to play this game should also burn in hell.

Thats insulting. First off, you also decide to censor the word "fuck" but not "fag", which I hate to tell ya more people would be offended by the word fag then fuck. But you know what? I have absolutely no idea how that phrase became so commonplace for teenagers to use in society that I really don't care anymore. It seemingly took the place of what anti-race comments from the 1900s-1950s. Its not OK to use those words, but calling anyone a fag, queer or anyother word is quite fine. No it isn't, stop getting your head out of the frickin and ground and realize that one of your good friends might be gay. And realize that you will be insulting, demeaning and offending him to the point of suicide because he obviously thought that you wouldn't like him. Sad part is, it happened somewhere. Guest speaker told us the whole story.

And you know why I'm ranting, I'm sick of being a frickin American, with the stereotype of being a rude, immature and a selfish teenager with a society thats seemingly going to hell in a handbasket due to the fact that people feel that their religious beliefs need to be put in law... Bush anyone?

-----
Oh, a game that should burn in hell: Mojo for the X-Box, and Black Stone: Magic and Steel.

PaleKid15
Oct 20, 2003, 06:37 PM
Halo should burn. If you don't know why, you should burn with it.
Phantasy Star Online is the worst kind of game. It is ridiculously repetitive and wastes counless hours of my time. I want it to burn.

P.S.- I'm sorry PSO. I want you back...
GURGALURG! I know it's bad but I can't stop playing. Please forgive me PSO. It's sad that so many of us have spent thousands of hours playing one video game.

Spartan117
Oct 20, 2003, 08:34 PM
I hate the Grand Theft Auto games. What is the point.

All you do is kill, kill, and pick up hookers.

Whats up with that.

SpikeOtacon
Oct 21, 2003, 05:28 AM
Wild Metal (DC)
Anyone who has played this game will know what I am talking about.

OnnaWren
Oct 21, 2003, 04:37 PM
Casual gamers, sports-only gamers, Squareheads, graphics whores, and me-too gamers should all spend some time in the ninth circle with an ass-load of red-hot coals!

Personally, I don't play shite. I'm a bit too well-informed prior to the purchase (ah, the perks of working at a game store and having the ability to sign out anything you want for four days).

But there is a game I want to burn in the infernal flame... Ranma 1/2 Battle Renaissance for the PSX. God DAMN, I'm glad I got that game for free in a trade-in... >_<;

And I'm embarrassed for having ever looked forward to an American release (c. 1996). What the HELL was I thinking?!?

Ahem.

SpikeOtacon
Oct 22, 2003, 05:37 PM
My friend Akdov would like to comment.

Akdov: 99% of PS2, games PS1 games, X-box games, Chris Walters owned games, 100% of anything on the CD-i. And face it, Final fantasy games just aren't cool anymore since they left nintendo.
**Akdov likes to add, that he wishes to apologise for anyone he insulted. He is a very opinionated (drunk) man.**

The_Fool
Oct 27, 2003, 05:30 PM
you are an idiot the GTA games are the most inavative game ever made that has kill so much time for me and i dont feel like i wasted any of that time. so kiss my arse

anwserman
Oct 27, 2003, 05:43 PM
Hopefully you spelt innovative wrong on purpose. But I do agree that the GTA series (3 and VC) were pretty cool - I've played em before and I can't wait for them to come out on the X-Box.

Spartan117
Oct 28, 2003, 04:58 PM
I dont know if anyone ever played DOAXBV http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif but it sucks. Dont rent it buy it or anything it suck just sucks. Oh and so does the Resident evil games and Minority report for GC.

OnnaWren
Oct 28, 2003, 05:13 PM
Well, if virtual jiggle/fanservice sucks, then by all accounts, FFX-2 should REEEEEALLY suck. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

BTW, virtual jiggle/fanservice sucks. So there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Eihwaz
Oct 28, 2003, 08:23 PM
Any and All Mary Kate and Asheley Games. They already have enough fucking money, and releasing shit-piles as "games" only makes me wanna cry. My sister keeps wanting me to help me beat them...>_<

Any BARBIE game...stupid liscensed crap. Ya, I'm sure Barbie would be a spy, armed with perfume? Whatever happened to silenced pistols and magna watches? Oh, and the sountrack=gouging of the ears with rabid wolverines

The vast majority of games that have the letter X shamelessly, particullarly in the word "Xtreme".

Oh, yeah. Those really old Religous NES games. I've heard terrible horror stories about them. I can only imagine how horrible they were.

Clock Tower 2 for the SNES...If you've played it, you know what I'm talking about. Especially if it is untranslated.

Other, nameless game genres that should just DIE DIE DIE...ALL futuristic racing games (they all suck major balls, except F-Zero GX and the old ones are okay), terrible RPGs with dumb stories, fucktarded BMX games (like that one with the gay "headsplitting" add), most Sport games (like that other guy said, why not just go outside and play it), and most games on XBox. Except, of course, the few GREAT games on that system...(Halo, Halo 2, DOA, MK:DA, etc)

Long post, eh? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
*feels vented*

Nidarrock
Oct 29, 2003, 02:25 AM
Mechassault can burn. FF IX & X as well. I would say MGS 2 but the gameplay was the only savior here. So that P.O.S. Raiden can burn for it. Thankfully I have avoided many crap titles.

As for Soul Calibur being button masher friendly. Against the computer, sure. Against a skilled opponent in vs. No. Why? My friend is a ritualistic button masher in fighters. So much so I am afraid he'll destroy my controllers. But I(having played the game and know the ins and outs) kick his ass with ease.

Bradicus
Oct 29, 2003, 07:57 AM
All of my friend's games

mechassault- boring piece of shit

Amped- one player snowboarding fun... woo

Brute force- repetative, plot challenged drivel

Streetfighter vs Snk 2- there is only so many times one can stand to hear "this battle is about to explode!!!!"

Splinter cell- ok ok ok... its a great game, but he beat it a month after he got it (1 year ago). Now it has no replay value.

Oh well. At least he got soul calibur 2.... like me!
*strokes his GC games*

jt
Nov 1, 2003, 03:23 PM
the n-gage itself just needs to go ahead and burn, and bring all of its games with it

Pandemonium= burn dammit BURN!!!!

Milo's Secret Castle- WTF WERE THEY THINKING WHEN THEY MADE THIS GAME, you play was a midget with some g*y overalls on, and u , and u, o just forget it, i fu play it (its on NES) then you u know wat the hell im talkin about

Command and Conquer Renegade, burn u MOFO burn!!!!

brute force... burn dammit burn!!!!!!!

Totaled- who the hell made this dam game???????? who ever did, well just give them a backhand dammit, just give em a backhand!!!!

star wars racer ep. 2- is anyone here a trashman??? a deliverer of hell? well come pick this up plz!!!

kinetica- o yeah it looked tight, but wtf happened...

G-Police?? ... just go look it up somewhere on the net and ull see why this game shoudl sit right next to Satan on his unholy throne.

pancakebunny
Nov 3, 2003, 10:28 AM
well....most of the craptastic games for gc except for zelda can burn...all other games...and the gamecube itself could burn in hell.....and burnt in hell again after it has been burnt in hell.....
GAMECUBE SUXKckskskskJ BUTT
XBOX Rules you ugly momms buttocks!!! !!!!

Omni-SqwirL
Nov 5, 2003, 09:33 PM
These are just opinions on the games that should burn

.hack - all games - I'm not sure where people are getting that it has the most original story line to a game ever....I know I have seen it before, not sure where though. Honestly, story was ok, battle system didn't impress me.

GTA - THE ONLY part about the game I liked was getting 6 stars on you and trying to survive as long as possible

LOTR: Two Towers - Fun as crap at first, but when you beat it after 2 or 3 days....you do not want to play the game ever again

Sims - I forgot

opaopajr
Nov 9, 2003, 10:15 AM
I gotta give props to the person who said Xenogears sucks.

Easily the WORST RPG and GAME i have ever played in my entire life. and i played ET and Kool Aid Man on Atari.... At least with ET and Kool Aid Man you realized within 5 minutes that there's nothing redeemable. In Xenogears you gotta play through 2 whole disks just to fully know that what all the fanboys say is ALL LIES. Utter garbage.

Any SquareSoft game outside of a nintendo format. really odd phenomenon that...

Black and White. Populous with an uncontrollable Tamagotchi. "its AI is so advanced there's no way we can give you customer service on why your avatar creature is acting stupid. you should marvel at the amazing development of your avatar into something personalized due to how you play! enriching, no?" No. Mine never learned to eat and dies repeatly from starvation, mooing it's death throes as i try to play. it then dies to respawn somewhere else to moo some more. this is not fun, fascinating, or enriching.