PDA

View Full Version : They didn't deserve it..It makes me sick

Reece
Sep 24, 2003, 12:36 AM
I have had a rant like this before...
It was about sports teams winning divisons when it is not deserved. But it is over for the Mariners...My favorite team for years has lost to the crappy half assed A's! It REALLY makes me sick having moved from Seattle last year to the Bay area. Tommarow I have to face an army of Bandwagon A's fans telling me how the Mariners suck (which they don't) So after I hear about how Eric Byrnes is the best player ever (LMAO) and that Edgar and Ichiro suck I get to go home and watch the Mariners probaly lose the last of their games. I know some people like ViloletSky live in Seattle and like the M's also and are also mad. I bet alot of you don't even LIKE sports but I live for sports and the Mariners. Seeing my team lose is like getting attacked but mobsters (I dunno what thats like I just put that in there) Dammit the A's don't deserve it! The Mariners has the AL West for the whole season untill the end of Aug when Tejada got out his god damn Steriods and shared em with the rest of the team. I pray tonight that the A's will be a half ass'ed team next year and that the Mariners will get better. A great player is going to miss out on ever winning a World Series because of this fluke. Poor Edgar...Sure the M's are 3 1/2 games behind Boston but I doubt we will get that.
I know I spelt alot of things wrong and it porblay dosn't make any since but I am tired, pissed and sad all at the same time. I will now close out with this FUCK http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_argh.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reece on 2003-09-23 22:37 ]</font>

CGoodness
Sep 24, 2003, 07:15 PM
I live in the state of New York but I like the Angels and my all time favorite team is the Pirates... lot of hope there right? lol

Shattered_weasel
Sep 24, 2003, 07:17 PM
people still watch baseball

Monomate
Sep 24, 2003, 07:23 PM
you should all watch basketball.

(and Ichiro doesn't suck!)

CGoodness
Sep 24, 2003, 07:27 PM
Football is in right now... GO STEELERS!

Reece
Sep 24, 2003, 07:53 PM
Yankees Red Sox ALCS (Would Be Great)
Giants Braves NLCS (GIANTS MUST WIN)
Seahawks pwn you all best Defense (Without Shawn Springs) and 3-0

I know Ichiro dosn't suck nether does Edgar I was being Sarcastic and Byrnes is a retard that should burn in hell cause he sucks! A's Fans think he is good. They also think Harden pwns cause he beat the Devil Rays and lost to the Good teams. A's suck last year their 20 game win streak was easy they played the
Orioles
D Rays
Indians
Tigers
Royals
Twins (Best team they played in that)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reece on 2003-09-24 17:55 ]</font>

Shattered_weasel
Sep 24, 2003, 08:00 PM
are you dissing Detroit...*pulls out shotgun*

Reece
Sep 24, 2003, 08:01 PM
haha no. I actually have had faith in them for quite a while now. I am sure in the next 5 years they will get into the playoffs

MasterJoel
Sep 25, 2003, 01:24 AM
although not really a sports fan, i will say that the Rockies used to be pretty good (i live in the denver area), but then they traded all their good players away... sucks for them!

Valleo
Sep 25, 2003, 09:38 AM
Im reminded of a Simpsons quote from the episode where Homer tries to give up beer for a month. At one point during his month of sobriety, he goes to a baseball game, and amidst all his fellow baseball enthusiasts (all of whom are guzzling down beer) he remarks;

"I never realised how boring this game really is."

Ah, Homer, your simple wisdom transends all.

shifter
Sep 26, 2003, 02:41 PM
ive grown up in a sports town, and only boston and chicago can feel the pain of our teams just colapsing. i lived in philly for a good while and cant get why our teams can almost get to the promise land, then get b!tched slapped by a team they should beat(uh-hum, that means u phillies and eagles). i mean come on, cant u see ur cities in agony. anyway ill stop it here cause i could go on and on, and go flyers.

TyroneBiggums
Sep 26, 2003, 04:30 PM
ERIC GAGNE bitch! too bad the dodgers havent won a playoff game since 88

the A's arent half asses dont be mad cuz the mariners front office is run by a bunch of cheap bastards who wont go out and get a superstar

THE 2004 NBA CHAMPION LOS ANGELES LAKERS

Reece
Sep 26, 2003, 06:50 PM
On 2003-09-26 14:30, TyroneBiggums wrote:
ERIC GAGNE bitch! too bad the dodgers havent won a playoff game since 88

the A's arent half asses dont be mad cuz the mariners front office is run by a bunch of cheap bastards who wont go out and get a superstar

THE 2004 NBA CHAMPION LOS ANGELES LAKERS

wtf... Didn't they bring over Ichiro? If you grew up in Portland you would like the M's

TyroneBiggums
Sep 28, 2003, 08:44 AM
[/quote]

wtf... Didn't they bring over Ichiro? If you grew up in Portland you would like the M's

[/quote]

by superstar i guess i meant a power hitter (john olerud hitting cleanup is wack) or a No.1 pitcher

i have lived in portland all my life i have no love for the mariners or anything else in washington that place is a shithole

Reece
Sep 28, 2003, 03:37 PM
A Shithole? haha your messed up. Washington is awsome. How can someone that lives in Portland not like the Seattle teams. Besides the Blazers you got nothin. All the people I know in Portland love the Mariners. But I hope the Expos are moved to Portland next year. DC dosn't deserve it. They got the O's

Mixfortune
Sep 29, 2003, 12:25 AM
This has been happening to the Mariners for quite some time now.

TyroneBiggums
Sep 29, 2003, 05:51 AM
I hate the blazers too im a lakers dodgers + rams fan the only washington team i like at all is the seahawks they r gonna be the shit this yr. even tho they broke marshalls hand the bastards

DolmolmKing
Sep 29, 2003, 04:09 PM
I hope the Trashers win the Stanley Cup this year, they've been sucking for a while. Their only good players are Heatley, Kouvelchuk and DeFoe. I'm also rooting for the Braves, Falcons, and Celtics.