PDA

View Full Version : My English teacher = teh biotch

Uncle_bob
Sep 25, 2003, 03:34 PM
Every Friday we need a 2 "journal entries", each needing to be ATLEAST a page long. I dunno, it just pisses me off and I feel like ranting. I'ma go talk to the boss man about this, it's pissing me off.

Bradicus
Sep 25, 2003, 03:54 PM
Today in english class, my teacher asked us what (in our mind) made someone "uncool". To this, one girl responded "If they start fights" I am not sure how she misstook it, but Mrs L replied "did you say Licks fudge?". Needless to say, the class laffed, but a few kids later, a guy responded "if they smell funky"... once again, she managed to mess it up and screamed "Did you say smoke pole?!?!"

Yesterday, when she was teaching about rhythm in poetry, she said "come on kids, everyone likes rhythm... but you guys are a bit young for that aren't you?"

she scares me 0_o

Shattered_weasel
Sep 25, 2003, 04:06 PM
our teacher showed us an hour of Reality TV.......i thought i was going to die

Zaneatron
Sep 25, 2003, 04:09 PM
what if you wrote on a small sheet of paper and tell your teacher thats it was what you were told to do.
and bradicus, your teacher sounds wierd, what you should do is goto homestarrunner.com look at teen girl squad episode 4 and when she says somthing wierd in the future you can say 'wierded out' like what's her face (whats her face is the girls name), hopefully people will laugh. sorry if you have been to hsr.com already, im just covering all the proverbial bases

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zane-online on 2003-09-25 14:10 ]</font>

Bradicus
Sep 25, 2003, 04:11 PM
bin there, but i didnt think of it. I will certainly try it next time.

Allos
Sep 25, 2003, 04:36 PM
Remember my English teacher? The Third Reich SS Nazi!!?!?

mimicr
Sep 25, 2003, 04:38 PM
On 2003-09-25 14:36, Allos wrote:
Remember my English teacher? The Third Reich SS Nazi!!?!?

That is as scary as Uncle_Bob when he wants a...

UltimateEnigma
Sep 25, 2003, 07:06 PM
Could God create a rock so big,he himself can not lift it?

sounds better.

eh

Slicer238
Sep 25, 2003, 07:17 PM
My english teacher is the female version of Hitler's Reiencarnations. Feminazis piss me off. A few days ago my schedule got changed so I walk into her class (my first period) and say "Man my schedule sucks now". At the end of class she calls me over "Here I told you your foul language would get you into trouble." I look at her "And what did I supposebly say?" She looked at me "You said Your fucking schedule sucks." I Give her my most disbelief look "Ummmmm no I said my schedule sucks." She looks at me and starst yelling "IF you keep argueing I'm goign to report you to the administrators." I give her the shitiest look poissible "No, I'll serve this detention, but from now on don't speak to me." basically meaning if it ain't english class related Shut up. I hate this teacher so much.

My list of Hate
1) my geometery H teacher from my tenth grade year (last year)
2) my english 11 H this year
3) Feminazis
4)My schedule changing admins, because I did 4 weeks out of 18 weeks of gym and since my schedule chanegd me out of gym into a state test prep course until 3rd and 4th quarter. Now those 4 weeks are nothing, so I'm rioting when I I start gym up again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slicer238 on 2003-09-25 17:21 ]</font>

Shadow82
Sep 25, 2003, 08:33 PM
All your teachers are pyscho's.Luckily all of mine are borderline sane,besides one that makes us to aerobics for freakin History class.

s.TiNgEr
Sep 25, 2003, 09:20 PM
I hate my english teacher.... his laugh gets on my nerves...

Mixfortune
Sep 30, 2003, 02:20 PM
Make your journal entries into rants. Goes a lot faster.

DolmolmKing
Sep 30, 2003, 05:27 PM
My High school is the size of a small college campus and I have to walk all the way across campus to the 3rd floor of my english building. But I'm in English 1B so I don't get homework, we just read http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
freshmen RoXOr!!!!!!!!!!111

Demongirl
Oct 1, 2003, 06:11 AM
On 2003-09-25 13:34, Uncle_bob wrote:
Every Friday we need a 2 "journal entries", each needing to be ATLEAST a page long. I dunno, it just pisses me off and I feel like ranting. I'ma go talk to the boss man about this, it's pissing me off.

judging by your title that would be hard, only teasing dont take it to heart http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif , kill the teachers!!!

starhealer
Oct 1, 2003, 09:01 AM
Ugh, Femnazis...then again, I don't really like feminists in general, so their psycho counterparts are just as bad.

And unfortunately, I go to a college that is 70% women and boy do we have a lot of feminists...but none so bad as previously stated.

I never had any really bad teachers, but I did enjoy getting them going every once in a while. I also openly insulted my math teacher whenever I could--but it was okay, cause he insulted me back. It was a hate-hate relationship and we were happy with that.

And what's wrong with English? Everyone seems to hate it a lot and I don't quite understand why.

And my friend, if you're having difficulty with a one page journal, I pity you. At least a journal is personal. Wait until you're writing 10+ page research articles that absolutely must be in the APA format or else you fail.

pixelate
Oct 2, 2003, 01:44 AM
Uh, two pages? That's not much at all. Maybe five minutes of writing?

Qragono
Oct 7, 2003, 07:51 PM
Our driver ed teacher only has one eye.kind of scary. he swurves alot. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif

Suppa_Buddha
Oct 7, 2003, 08:02 PM
My english teachers pretty funny her husband was my social studies teacher in middle school and he was pretty cool himself. But she hasn't really given out much, we just got done with watching The Fugitive in class.

person
Oct 16, 2003, 10:50 PM
my english teacher is a sexist i think cuz he always picks on the me ant the other gurls its messed up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

person
Oct 16, 2003, 10:50 PM
my english teacher is a sexist i think cuz he always picks on the me ant the other gurls its messed up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Bradicus
Oct 17, 2003, 02:14 PM
Today my english teacher asked us what our weaknesses are.... one kid said he had bad knees and a bad wrist. It took Mrs L ten minutes to stop laughing.

somthing i said in another thread.

PABLOparavida
Oct 17, 2003, 03:59 PM
I have English 1st period and my teacher drinks as he says 5 "normal" cups of coffee a day. But every morning he comes staggering in and acts all funny and thinks he's funny. He gets really annoying. i think there's something in his coffee.

TheDarkRaven
Oct 17, 2003, 06:21 PM
*cough*windexinthecoffee*cough*

PABLOparavida
Oct 17, 2003, 06:48 PM
On 2003-10-17 16:21, TheDarkRaven wrote:
*cough*windexinthecoffee*cough*

lol and lol again. LOL

Solstis
Oct 17, 2003, 07:02 PM
Anyone else notice that the original poster has apparently stopped reading/caring about the topic?

TheDarkRaven
Oct 18, 2003, 12:55 PM
On 2003-10-17 17:02, Solstis wrote:
Anyone else notice that the original poster has apparently stopped reading/caring about the topic?

So?