PDA

View Full Version : Together, we can overcome theives

Cheech
Feb 18, 2001, 09:26 PM
Okay, yesterday, I though I could trust someone by trading them my maxed out Soul Eater for a Victor Axe, we both had the item (we both equiped it and went to forest one, blah blah). Then we went to a private team, I dropped first (I got his card, and I trusted him), but ofcourse, he stole it. Well, once I got out of the team, I saw him again (User name: King 2440) He and about 7 other in the room were all talking. They are in a gang of 32 that are ALL theives. They all work together to get items and such.

Well, two can play at that game. We should all start a anti-theives "group." If someone in this group has an item that was stolen, you contact one or more of the other people in the group. You tell them about ther person that stole from you, and what. Wait until the person goes into a team, and have them join.. When they die, do on to others, of how they do unto you. So steal back the items. Then GIVE it back to ther person that it was stolen from. Kinda like a groupy Robin Hood. =)

Arcadean
Feb 18, 2001, 09:32 PM
Which server and black were you on?

Cheech
Feb 18, 2001, 09:44 PM
I was on Oberon, Block 4. Why? He's usually on server 14 though.

Gilder
Feb 18, 2001, 09:52 PM
That's actually a good idea. Hardly anyone steals from me though, woo hoo. I've only been robbed once, and that was of a crappy sword anyway. More power to my Dim Buster +15.

Arcadean
Feb 18, 2001, 10:03 PM
So I can avoid that place as much as possible Cheech, Thanks.

Spy
Feb 19, 2001, 12:01 AM
i knew it was bound to happen sooner or later, as I stated in a previous post somewhere on here. As to "stealing" items back, theives are the most cautious and protected bunch. I doubt they would have anything very nice equipped when playing with strangers. Perhaps we can all learn a lesson from them on that. But, two wrongs do not make a right, and robbing their corpse of whaatever items they have is just as wrong as when they did it to you. *Eventually, they will all leave when the next "big game" hits, leaving the true PSO'ers to the rewards*.

*Wishful Thinking

Spy
Feb 19, 2001, 12:02 AM
i knew it was bound to happen sooner or later, as I stated in a previous post somewhere on here. As to "stealing" items back, theives are the most cautious and protected bunch. I doubt they would have anything very nice equipped when playing with strangers. Perhaps we can all learn a lesson from them on that. But, two wrongs do not make a right, and robbing their corpse of whaatever items they have is just as wrong as when they did it to you. *Eventually, they will all leave when the next "big game" hits, leaving the true PSO'ers to the rewards*.

*Wishful Thinking

Cheech
Feb 19, 2001, 01:08 AM
Well, if you think really hard, or even try to change your mind, two wrongs are really close to a right. ^_^;;

Ambrai
Feb 19, 2001, 01:55 PM
The problem with 'stealing' items back is just glorified theiving. It's like PK vs PKK, they are really the same thing, the PKK is just a glorified PK. Not to mention some people will start stealing and use the tag and excuse that the person they stole from was a theif.

Really bad idea imho.

Arcadean
Feb 19, 2001, 10:16 PM
The title of this post is so different from the post itself. Steal it back from theives? But in the title it says together we can overcome theives.

segagameplay
Feb 20, 2001, 04:40 AM
Hate to say it but trust no one!