PDA

View Full Version : To all that are nearing the end of c mode...

ufnokrncoewn
Sep 28, 2003, 10:44 AM
ive been aking about this forsuch a long time and never got anywhere i want a customized s rank.

ill trade good for it...

anything from my trade list
http://www.geocities.com/psotradelist/

i alos will trade mags i raised and a bunch of other items not listen in my trade list PM me if anynes interested i want a customized s rank and ill trade good for it thankx

Lord_of_Nightmares
Sep 28, 2003, 11:12 AM
Its just to plain hard to do all the c-mode, to give it to someone for any item.

In my opinion do c-mode urself, it feel really good to get a s-rank by ur own hand.

ginko990
Sep 28, 2003, 01:20 PM
You'd really really be missing out if you didn't get your s-rank. C-mode is great fun.

Rudoku
Sep 28, 2003, 02:08 PM
On 2003-09-28 11:20, ginko990 wrote:
You'd really really be missing out if you didn't get your s-rank. C-mode is great fun.

C-2 would like to have a word with you... But seriously, you should try that first.

PABLOparavida
Sep 28, 2003, 02:12 PM
Why would anyone work that hard just to give it to you?

ufnokrncoewn
Oct 5, 2003, 10:50 PM
ok im bumping this no.w i relly want a cusomized s rank and i give up, ok heres my offer. if your one of those only legit people, i do have legit stuff to offer, and ill still trade good for it, trade a bunch of stuf. for it, PM me plese

if our one of those that dont mind dupes i will give you like 30 items for it ok/? and good ons at that, just PM me, plese. even if they aren legit the tim it took trading for them equals up to the amnot it takes to finish c mod. ask for anything in thePM and ill rpbaboy offrer to give it all for the custmoized s rank. plese!!

oh, and legit peple dont reply elling at me for posting that par. i alrdy know what there is to be said about "dupoing is bad'' ok? i dont care to hears it again. ive hard it all.... i porbably wont evn remmber to check back at this post anywas. ill just check my private messags.

im going now ill chck PMs tmorrow. thnx bye

Reece
Oct 6, 2003, 12:34 AM
A S-Rank that you make isn't worth Legit Nei's Claw and all Rings legitly

edwinsu
Oct 6, 2003, 01:54 AM
yeah i agree with reece. the effort put into getting your s-rank is much greater than doing the telepipe trick for hours just to get your stupid rare monster and then get the rare from it. it takes A LOT of team work and you need to learn the maps almost by hear. i still havent even beaten c-2. but i'm still shooting for it. can never find a team though *sigh*

-edwinsu-

Xion810
Oct 6, 2003, 12:51 PM
Cmode sucks.

I beat C2 somewhat easily with a very knowledgable HUnewearl in about 40 minutes.

Nobody wants to play C4 C3. It's all C1, C2, C4, or C9. _/ I WANNA BEAT C-3!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xion810 on 2003-10-06 10:52 ]</font>

ufnokrncoewn
Oct 6, 2003, 04:43 PM
i never siad exactly whaut items i wasoffering, believ me it takes a whle lot longer to gt all those items then c mod. if yur getting an srank, doesnt it hav to be under 9 hours or somthing lik that? im to lazy to check, but yes, it takes a lot longer athena 9 hours to get all the items, telepipe trik or not. evven getting dupes thru trading, if ther so many dupes out ther how come ther arnt that meny ppl with every item in the game now? becuz it still takes long, even that way. ther are more people with their own s ranks than there ar with even clos to evry item in the gam. ummm ok, what i wantd to say: so if your even at all intrested, PM me. may not seem worth it but if your intersted ill tell you evry item i have to offer and how meny and such. ill giv mor than 9 hours worht,

neko-chan
Oct 6, 2003, 04:48 PM
I'm up to C6 right now. I'll complete this session of Challenge Mode in two or three days (I do one stage a day, usually).

If you make a proper offer, I'll give you your desired S-Rank.

Let me know.

Xion810
Oct 6, 2003, 05:23 PM
I'll teach you how to dupe for an S-rank, Neko. Whatever you do with that skill is up to you, I will not force you to dupe for trading. This can be used for backing up your best stuff. n.n

StrongBad
Oct 6, 2003, 05:40 PM
[quote]
On 2003-10-06 15:23, Xion810 wrote:
I'll teach you how to dupe for an S-rank, Neko. Whatever you do with that skill is up to you, I will not force you to dupe for trading. This can be used for backing up your best stuff. n.n

__________________________________________________ ___

That was the stupidest thing ive heard in a long time. Who would trade an S-rank for information on how to cheat in the game? Why don't you just go and beat C-mode yourself, its not that hard.

PABLOparavida
Oct 6, 2003, 06:03 PM
what do you mean its not hard. It one of the hardest things in the game to do.

flueggy
Oct 6, 2003, 08:00 PM
i was lookin at yo list and i saw a platinum shot, what in teh world is that

DOG21313
Oct 6, 2003, 08:37 PM
Its probably a customized S-Rank shot dan.

StrongBad
Oct 6, 2003, 08:42 PM
[quote]
On 2003-10-06 16:03, PABLOparavida wrote:
what do you mean its not hard. It one of the hardest things in the game to do.

__________________________________________________ ___

Have you ever even tried C-mode? I doubt you have. I would figure it would be hard for dupers and dupe users because they are used to using all the best weapons at low levels...

Xion810
Oct 7, 2003, 12:29 PM
I play Cmode with my FO, and I am very used to having 10+ Techs...Although I am more used to using my Cards than my techs, Cmode is difficult.

I have learned the code for FOrce C-mode... SDJZRA.

Shifta Deband Jellen Zalure Resta Anti

That's the code.

Forgot one thing: I'm more used to using andrioids with only two stats shown that one has to keep an eye on than to be a FOrce with three stats shown to keep an eye on. That and the can't-be-poisoned-nor-paralyzed thing is cool. (TRAPS TOO)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xion810 on 2003-10-07 10:31 ]</font>

PaladiNIGHT
Oct 7, 2003, 07:28 PM
C'mon people... offering how to dupe for s-ranks... that's just really lame... Duping is probably the easiest thing to do on this game, you don't even need a stupid USB memory card. It's all manipulating the windows...

Xion810
Oct 7, 2003, 07:37 PM
On 2003-10-07 17:28, PaladiNIGHT wrote:
It's all manipulating the windows...SHHHHHHHHH!!!

PaladiNIGHT
Oct 8, 2003, 02:44 PM
Lol, I'm not gonna reveal the secret or anything. But serously, can you give me an estimate on how many people actually know how to dupe?

Xion810
Oct 8, 2003, 03:35 PM
10-15% of the PSO population, at least. Here on PSOW, I am sure less than 50 know.

PaladiNIGHT
Oct 9, 2003, 02:53 PM
Wow... huh, I won't let out any more then...

ilr2000
Oct 9, 2003, 11:53 PM
Wow.. someone busting their balls through all of C-mode and plowing through tears, sweat, and blood against all friggin odds just to name your hard earned wep after someone else and give it to them. I'm sorry man.. but completing C-mode is so hard that when I first did it, it seriously felt like shear luck. The horrors of C-mode... the horrors..

Even though any s-rank isn't as good as most uber rare weapons, its like trading your kid for a nice car. Doesn't matter if its 30 cars.. or 100 cars.. you wouldn't trade your own offspring for CARS.

Xion810
Oct 10, 2003, 12:19 PM
On 2003-10-09 21:53, ilr2000 wrote:
Even though any s-rank isn't as good as most uber rare weapons, its like trading your kid for a nice car. Doesn't matter if its 30 cars.. or 100 cars.. you wouldn't trade your own offspring for CARS.If I had a brat for a kid, I'd be perfectly willing to trade it away.

Sure, I'll feel bad for a week, but if I just keep remembering that the kid was horrible and bad, I'll just be happy.

(ST should bring back the S-rank Hammer...)

PABLOparavida
Oct 10, 2003, 02:04 PM
good point