PDA

View Full Version : Agh, get -over- it already! Blargh!

Nai_Calus
Sep 29, 2003, 12:28 AM
I am going to rant, and I am going to swear, and if you don't like it go watch the Disney channel or PBS or something. Rawr. You've been warned. Some of this is probably offensive. Too bad, it's a -rant-.

I don't know why the hell I read the cheaters section. Sure, some of the threads are interesting at first, but sweet jesus fuck, almost ever single bloody one of them turns into a flamewar when legits start showing up and bitching about duping/glitching/hacking/whatever.

Not that all legits are assholes, lots of 'em are nice people. And some dupers/glitchers/hackers -are- assburgers and need to be whalloped with a large piece of plywood, but GOD. It makes me want to get online and get a BKB and a TJ-sword for my HUmar so I don't have to have him associated with the whiny lamer 'tards who have nothing better to do but bash other HUMAN BEINGS over the way they play a GAME.

Yes, that's right, bastards and bitches, PSO is a -game-. It's a bunch of freaking ones and zeros(And badly coded ones and zeros at that), not something that's alive or has large amounts of value.

Cheaters! The legits didn't kill you! Ignore the ones who are idiots and be friends with the ones who aren't!

Legits! The duper didn't burn your house down! The max stat-er didn't eat your cat! The multi-equipper didn't rape your mom! Barubary did not rape and eat your grandmother!

Both of you shut the hell up and get over it and play nice and ignore eachother or something and quit starting a bunch of fucking flamewars! Jesus monkey christ on a stick!

Oh wait. I have a FOnewearl named ELLY with 1750 MST and L30 Foie, Zonde, Barta, Jellen, Resta and L7 Anti. I've multi-equiped on my FOmar Helios. I've duped God/HPs and scape dolls at Falz with my RAmar because I forgot to have enough in the character's bank before doing Ruins. HOLY HELL I'M A HORRIBLE CHEATING SCUMBAG DUPER HACKER AND _ALL_ MY CHARACTERS, EVEN THE ONES WHO HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY SORT OF CHEATING ARE INFECTED WITH EVIL RADIOACTIVE UNLEGIT COOTIES AND ARE COMPLETELY UNLEGIT OMGWTF!!! Nevermind that my HUmar has never duped, used a dupe, multi-equipped and he sure as hell doesn't have his stats maxed, ditto my FOnewearl, other FOmar, other HUmar and FOnewm. Or that the various glitches are in no shape or form hacking. Guess I don't have to worry, then, about ever turning into a whiny bitchy legit. I cheat because I find it fascinating, by the way. All the ridiculous glitches and shit in this game... *shakes head* It's amusing, really. I enjoy doing it more than when it's actually done(Well, except max stats, LOL. Do you know how insanely boring glitching a L3 FOne to max MST is, even with a God/Mind? X_x). I can play the game just fine legitly, I know what I'm doing, I found everything myself... So piss off, eh? ^_^

And cheating doesn't make you cool or whatever. Using that BKB you picked up on Vega doesn't make you a l337 h4x0r. I might let you call yourself that if you -made- it yourself, but using a dupe/getting a dupe/maxing your stats/multiequipping does not make you l337 or better than other people or whatever. Quit being a 'tard.

Speaking of Barubary, I'm tired of hearing people bitching about her, too. Jesus christ, people, lay the hell off and get a life. People'll bash her like crazy and say she needs to die, and then if she mentions a new quest or something, suddenly everyone loves her. God people are hypocrites. You enjoy playing the game legitly. Baru presumably enjoys picking it apart and seeing what makes it tick. So? Get over it. Jesus wept, people. Nobody needs to -die- because they find a flaw in the game and talk about it. Think about it for a fucking minute and ask yourself if it makes any goddamned sense at all. Does it? Hmm... Nope! Life. Obtain. Now.

Ok, I'm done venting my spleen(You can tell because I ran out of steam and swore less at the end, unless you have no observational skills!). Try not to turn this into a flamewar, darlings. I love you all, even if I want to strangle some of you sometimes. ^_^

*passes out pocky and Code Red*

Mystil
Sep 29, 2003, 02:43 AM
That is a real rant.

Olga-Rappy
Sep 29, 2003, 06:10 AM
Finally... somebody had the cohones to type this! With ya all the way!

darthsaber9x9
Sep 29, 2003, 11:30 AM
i believe the spellung is cojones ^_^ o and to the 1st guy, well said1

oeagrus
Sep 29, 2003, 11:48 AM
Point. Set. Match.
Kudos, Ian! And very well said (or is it ranted?)!!

NKOTB
Sep 29, 2003, 12:19 PM
Thank you for crying me a river so poorly structured I really have no clue what your complaining about.

Saiffy
Sep 29, 2003, 12:30 PM
On 2003-09-29 10:19, NKOTB wrote:
Thank you for crying me a river so poorly structured I really have no clue what your complaining about.

he was ranting just let him rant alrdy i could never type that damn much though

Cloak
Sep 29, 2003, 01:31 PM
An offliner complainin' about teh PSO cheater/legit situation. Now I've seen it all.

;r

Wewt
Sep 29, 2003, 01:48 PM
On 2003-09-29 11:31, Cloak wrote:
An offliner complainin' about teh PSO cheater/legit situation. Now I've seen it all.

;r

stfu

On 2003-09-29 10:19, NKOTB wrote:

He's complaining about people arguing over a game, I think. He says "it's just a game"... that he so happens to have made almost 1000 posts on a message board for that game. Within 7 months I might add.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WWWWWWWWWWWW on 2003-09-29 11:51 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Sep 29, 2003, 04:53 PM
On 2003-09-28 22:28, Ian-KunX wrote:
Too bad, it's a -rant-.

Captain Obvious http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Not that all legits are assholes
lots of 'em are nice people.
Me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

assburgers
Assburgers ??

bastards and bitches
Kodi's title http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Legits! The duper didn't burn your house down! The max stat-er didn't eat your cat! The multi-equipper didn't rape your mom! Barubary did not rape and eat your grandmother!

Damn them !! I live on the street, I'm stuck with a female dog, my mom was mudered, and Grandma Cleo was eaten when I was sleeping !!

Jesus monkey christ on a stick!
whA ??

HOLY HELL I'M A HORRIBLE CHEATING SCUMBAG DUPER HACKER AND _ALL_ MY CHARACTERS, EVEN THE ONES WHO HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANY SORT OF CHEATING ARE INFECTED WITH EVIL RADIOACTIVE UNLEGIT COOTIES AND ARE COMPLETELY UNLEGIT OMGWTF!!!
She admits it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Honesty is always the best policy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

^_^
^_~

*passes out pocky and Code Red*
MMmmmm .....

LamerPanda
Sep 29, 2003, 05:20 PM
On 2003-09-29 11:31, Cloak wrote:

;r

'cause teh onliners are whiny biznatches. =/

Seriously, I could care less if you dupe/hack/whatever so long as you don't run in and kill everything before I touch it. And if I get corrupted, start passing those dupes over here! n_n

Nai_Calus
Sep 29, 2003, 05:23 PM
On 2003-09-29 11:48, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:

He's complaining about people arguing over a game, I think. He says "it's just a game"... that he so happens to have made almost 1000 posts on a message board for that game. Within 7 months I might add.

I know. It annoys me, too. WTF, I never post on message boards.

And I was ranting about the idiotic flaming that goes on about utterly retarded things that in the overall sum of one's life do not -matter-.

Firocket:

'Assburger' derives from 'c**tburger', pioneered by my friend Da_Wrecka, who has a wonderful way with words like that. I felt 'c**tburger' was just a tad too strong, and used 'assburger' instead.

Dime
Sep 29, 2003, 05:50 PM
Haha, you started your rant with Rawr.

Zaneatron
Sep 29, 2003, 05:57 PM
i agree with oyu all the way on this one Ian.
most of the people who flame need to get some perspective. lest say 150,000 people play pso, thats being quite generous as well. For starters, not everyone playes the game online, even you yourself Ian are an offliner. People live in different parts of the world so not everyone is going to be playing at the same time as well.
so i have laid down those ground rules, back to the 150,000 people who play the game, there is roughly 6.5 billion people on this planet. can you fathom how many people that is. you cant visualise it its sooooo many. If youve ever bee to a sports event or large concert and you look around and say theres a lot of people here you are very wrong. 150,000 people is a minute fraction of 6.5 billion, its nowhere near 1% in the first place.
Then we get all these people complaining about a comouter game, wtf, why, its a game. do you know how many people out there dont care, how many people who havent heard of this game. There are bigger issues in this world and pso aint it, people are dying from desiese, people are being mudered and executed all over the place. people are criminals some are megalomaniacs who want to take over the world, some want to blow themselves up to make a point.
why dont people care about pso, because its a game, it doesnt make a blind bit of difference to the world outside.
so grow up, get some perspective on the world, stop being a whiney little child having a go at people about a game, and watch the news once in a while and see what bullshit is going on in our tiny little space we call earth

SkyHawkX
Sep 29, 2003, 08:03 PM
People who use -word- to emphasize a word suck.

Hi.

Sup

Shattered_weasel
Sep 29, 2003, 08:35 PM
On 2003-09-29 04:10, Olga-Rappy wrote:

i thought ian was a she......well on the topic agreed all the way.....and this comes from your neighborhood duper/maxer

Bradicus
Sep 29, 2003, 08:52 PM
who have nothing better to do but bash other HUMAN BEINGS over the way they play a GAME.

better than bashing the muppets that play PSO... they would find you and kick your ass...

I have to check out this "cheaters" thingy
*commences*

DarkShinjaru
Sep 29, 2003, 09:55 PM
On 2003-09-29 18:35, Shattered_weasel wrote:

On 2003-09-29 04:10, Olga-Rappy wrote:

i thought ian was a she......well on the topic agreed all the way.....and this comes from your neighborhood duper/maxer

It is a she. Cojones..Back away, not today, disco la-day.

Nai_Calus
Sep 29, 2003, 11:23 PM
On 2003-09-29 19:55, DarkShinjaru wrote:

It is a she. Cojones..Back away, not today, disco la-day.

It is and isn't a she. It prefers not to be.

AUTO_
Sep 29, 2003, 11:33 PM
Ian=Female

Barubary=Male

Thread=As pointless as the Topic

Nai_Calus
Sep 30, 2003, 12:05 AM
On 2003-09-29 21:33, AUTO_ wrote:
Ian=Female

Barubary=Male

Ian = Female -body-. Mind does not necessarily match body. Ponder this for a while.

Barubary = Acts female and has gender listed as female in profile, hence assumption of femaleness.

Thread = Not read much.

I'm surprised. About the closest to a flame I've gotten yet is the person who said I sucked for emphasising words like -this-. >P -This- is a carryover from what I usually use and see used on IRC, where not everyone's client supports bolding, italic and colours. Heh. It's not sucking, it's just habit. ^_^

Zaneatron
Sep 30, 2003, 12:26 PM
is it me or has nobody else worked out Ian's position, as it were. Ian has said he is male, he also emphasises the female mind alternative, work it out, it is quite simple in the long run.
and from what ive heard berubary is female, (does 'she' actually ever play online? or does he just pick the game apart?)

NKOTB
Sep 30, 2003, 01:29 PM
On 2003-09-29 22:05, Ian-KunX wrote:

Ian = Female -body-. Mind does not necessarily match body. Ponder this for a while.

-what?-

Scejntjynahl
Sep 30, 2003, 01:56 PM
"...." Ok, can we all get along now...

Firocket1690
Sep 30, 2003, 02:58 PM
.... ..

*sigh*

Zaneatron
Sep 30, 2003, 03:01 PM
you dont understand how bad i want to say it, but i think it should be Ian if anyone who says it. im not sure but firocket may be thinking on the same lines as me, i may be wrong though

Nai_Calus
Sep 30, 2003, 03:40 PM
...How did this go from a rant about whiny legits/whiny cheaters to a discussion of my gender? X_x;

Sure, go ahead, Z_O. I reserve the right to thwack you if you've got the direction wrong, thought. >P

Zaneatron
Sep 30, 2003, 03:50 PM
the problem is im worried that ill be wrong and ill get thwacked as you just stated. if i am wrong, im sorry i thought it was correct at the time of print.
i wont say it just yet, ill get one more go from you Ian then have a shot at it. i dont mean to be offending to anyone, especially Ian, so ill wait for a mo

SubstanceD
Sep 30, 2003, 04:47 PM
On 2003-09-29 22:05, Ian-KunX wrote:

On 2003-09-29 21:33, AUTO_ wrote:
Ian=Female

Barubary=Male

I think I have fallen madly in love with you Ian http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/love.gif

Ian = Female -body-. Mind does not necessarily match body. You are everything I am looking for in a member of the oposite sex. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/love.gif

In all seriousness, I am glad that you said what you said. I have recently aquired some stuff while online the other day, just 4 items mind you. Without getting into much detail on what I have aquired it is blatantly obvious that they are dupes. Now that I have these items I find that once again I can enjoy PSO whereas before the game and my Gamecube where just 2 big eye sores, still despite my newfound love for this game I find that everytime I think about my newly aquired items I begin to feel really gulity as if I had comitted some heinous crime. Never mind the fact that the charcter who is using these dupes will NEVER, ever go online ( and and as such in no way does my having dupes on this charcter take away from anyone else's enjoyment of PSO, it's not like the charcter is going to wipe out all the bad guys in the room before anyone else an get a goa since this character is always offline solo ), yet just because I own these items there are those out there that would look down on me. Some people out there take this game to seriously, I think all this Legit vs Dupers thing is about Elite-ism, I think it's about legit players wanting to brag about what stuff they have and look down on everyone else who has nothing.

Dime
Sep 30, 2003, 05:06 PM
Whoa, people still play PSO!?!?!

Mixfortune
Sep 30, 2003, 06:44 PM
As long as you are not using hacks/dupes to harm
others, I think that you can do whatever you want.
You can play the game how you want, and, like you said,
it's not taking away from anyone else's PSO experience,
so why should it really matter to them?

There is a big difference when you acknowledge that.
I'm glad there are other people that think that way.

Firocket1690
Sep 30, 2003, 08:44 PM
On 2003-09-30 12:58, I wrote:
.... ..

*sigh*

On 2003-09-30 13:01, Zane-online wrote:
you dont understand how bad i want to say it, but i think it should be Ian if anyone who says it. im not sure but firocket may be thinking on the same lines as me, i may be wrong though

On 2003-09-30 13:40, Ian-KunX wrote:
...How did this go from a rant about whiny legits/whiny cheaters to a discussion of my gender? X_x;

Sure, go ahead, Z_O. I reserve the right to thwack you if you've got the direction wrong, thought. >P

"Great minds think alike."
- some guy long long ago ...

Nai_Calus
Oct 1, 2003, 08:34 PM
On 2003-09-30 14:47, SubstanceD wrote:

I think I have fallen madly in love with you Ian :love:

Ian = Female -body-. Mind does not necessarily match body. You are everything I am looking for in a member of the oposite sex. :love:

*snip*

I think all this Legit vs Dupers thing is about Elite-ism, I think it's about legit players wanting to brag about what stuff they have and look down on everyone else who has nothing.

Yeah, that's what it seems like to me half the time when I read the kinds of threads that led to this rant in the first place. "I AM LEGIT! I R TEH L337! PH34R! J00 SUX0RZ BECAUSE YOU AREN'T LEGIT!" Um, yeah, ok, whatever. O_o;

As for the love thing, I'm flattered, but I'm taken. ;-P She's a wonderful girl. Kind and understanding and doesn't mind at all that I'm the way I am. She's the Elly to my Calus, I guess. ^_^