PDA

View Full Version : Happy Cheaters

THOMAS_LARS
Sep 29, 2003, 04:18 PM
I hate cheaters I was playing a game online at my friends house and all of a sudden this guy asks if I want to fight I was pretty strong so I agree and low and behold he is a cheater cant remeber his name but he killed me with one hit I was on level 93 and he was on level 22 he told me he used the stacking multiple weapons hack. Sorry my bad language for the youger veiwers but those little shits better watch out because the next time they come into one of my games Iam going to be busting out the as wooping moves if you know what I mean

Guntz Edit: Read the forum rules, do not use the word gay, choose your vocabulary and try to think before you post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-09-29 15:03 ]</font>

Jack
Sep 29, 2003, 04:31 PM
Believe it or not, gay people aren't evil. Think before you make a provoking post.

BIZKIT
Sep 29, 2003, 04:34 PM
But you do have ti admit, cheaters take the fun out of playing online. I guess they find PSO so hard they have to cheat.

darthsaber9x9
Sep 29, 2003, 04:39 PM
everyone for their own. they obviously dont think they are ruining it for themselves. and dont use they word gay negatively