PDA

View Full Version : Your Ideal PSO3

Servbot41
Sep 30, 2003, 09:23 PM
So, knowing that a lot of people have a problem with PSO3, whats YOUR ideal PSO3? myself, I think its fine the way it is. I like RPG turn based games a lot, and havent found a decent one for GC yet. So hopefully this will work.
*FIRST TOPIC FOR ME! w00t! heh http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif*

JohanCC
Sep 30, 2003, 09:38 PM
i like rpg turn based, too, but its the fact that you only play cards. i liked it better the way it was in ep 1 + 2, but its changed. ill still give it a try. its still going to be fun.

SolRiver
Oct 1, 2003, 01:43 PM
it is about time to add in some strategy into this game... I am still imagining the feeling of

*send out olga flow*
opponent: holy #$^#!!

Olga flow card would probably like another gene of flou thou... going to be mega hard to get T-T my dream may never come true...

I hope it will be easier to get cards... so then the competetion wont be all about who got more rare cards

Butoden
Oct 1, 2003, 02:07 PM
I never liked the idea of a Card Dealing PSO game! I prefered the Zelda-like gameplay of PSO now. It's easy and PSO episode 3 should get a graphic update, new areas (lots of different areas than 4 huge ones). I liked Temple, seabed, jungle and mountain because they showed different places on Ragol (temple didnt but I'm just saying I liked the outside areas).

Servbot41
Oct 1, 2003, 09:23 PM
Im glad its like this (but I hope its not just a few areas...) I mean...repeating swing giant sword again and again gets annoying after a while (and harder later on) So random ness will be pretty cool to me. But do you see your char on the battle field? Or not...I hope so cause without seeing your actual attacks...that would SERIOUSLY kill its fun factor.

monkeyfist
Oct 2, 2003, 05:39 PM
i just hope the game is somewhat original and not an exact duplicate of magic/pokemon/yugioh

Servbot41
Oct 2, 2003, 07:03 PM
Keep it coming people...I hope it isnt a clone of anything modern either.

Kadou
Oct 3, 2003, 10:48 PM
To me it looks exactly like Lost Kingdoms, but without the ability to walk around and explore places. Although Lost Kingdoms had crappy, straightfoward maps, at least it wasn't made up entirely of chessboard movements.

*play Sword card; smack somebody over the head with the sword; sword breaks; play another Sword card...*

Servbot41
Oct 4, 2003, 09:56 PM
Well... i think you get to walk around...Dont you? I mean how do you get places anyway?

Kadou
Oct 5, 2003, 10:36 PM
You don't. From what I've heard, the only movement is on Pioneer 2. Otherwise it's more or less like a general fighting game; you go from one arena to the next.