PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to he PM

Bradicus
Oct 2, 2003, 11:01 AM
Tim Horton, Prime Minister of Canada, has reached a plateau that has not been matched since our first PM (Sir John A. MacDonald). He has been PM four eight years (we call it a double-double [two four-year terms]). Of course, all canadians know this, I would like to hear the views of americans.

Once more, congrats to Tim Horton, and his double-double.

zimmk2vgc
Oct 2, 2003, 11:40 AM
dont you think its a mircale that even though Blair is the most hated person in the UK, he still wants to be PM? He will get it though coz no one wants any of the other parties so I predict the whole world will be communist in a few years...LONG LIVE COMMUNISM!!

[edit: Read the forum rules]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prof_Frink on 2003-10-02 09:48 ]</font>

geewj
Oct 2, 2003, 11:51 AM
Here in America double-doubles are these really great hamburgers you get from In & Out. They have two patties are are pretty big.

Man I could go for a double double right now, I just want to be the Prime Minister of Canada twice in a row so much!

KodiaX987
Oct 2, 2003, 12:01 PM
Our PM was on for a double-double, and all the bastard will leave behind is a crooked mouth... >.<

Reenee
Oct 2, 2003, 12:51 PM
In & Out sucks.

Bradicus
Oct 2, 2003, 02:15 PM
What is your opinion on Horton's accomplishment Frink?

geewj
Oct 2, 2003, 05:48 PM
In my opinion, his greatest accomplishment by far is the cruller. I'm curious though if he is going to continue with it or leave it as it is. I for one would like to see new aplications of said cruller, but I'm not sure Prime Minister Horton would agree.

Bradicus
Oct 2, 2003, 06:04 PM
Damn, you have penetrated my facade!!!
*poof*