PDA

View Full Version : I have 2 God/Hp ++'s that are hacked and i don't want!

Milika
Mar 31, 2001, 07:02 PM
If u don't care about hacked items, which i totally hate, then u won't mind trading for my God/Hp++ with a 9002 boost and one with a 12345 boost. Drop a rely or mail me, [email protected], offering any trades.

P.S.
I really Really like rares and mag cells i have some other stuff so just mail or reply a want list or so and i can see what i can do.
P.S.#2
PLZ DON'T TRADE ME DUPES I GET PISSED THAT'S HOW I GOT THIS GOD/HP AND THE OTHER ONE FOR A DEVIL AND GOD TECH I TRADED AND NOW SOME KID IS PROB. PKING LIKE A FAG.

Yuri
Mar 31, 2001, 07:18 PM
hey silly negro ahhhhh thats good stuff ill trade you a ................and a ...................... for it hahahahahahahlolololololololololololololololol

Milika
Mar 31, 2001, 07:24 PM
here's a have want list

Have:
2 Parasite Wear : De Rol(0 slots)
Dragon Slayer+9
Flowens Sword+9
S Beats Arms
Delsabers Right Arm
Delsabers Buster+9
God/Tp++(2 unduped or hacked)
Ultimate Shield
Celestial Shield
Divinity Barrier
Invisible Guard
God/Power-
Oger/Power++
God/Mind-
Spread Needle+15
Chain Sawd
Soul Banish
Holiness Armor(3 slots)
Lavis Cannon+15
Agito(I don't know i think it's 1980)

DESPARATELY WANT:
MAG CELL(ANY #)
Heart of Pian
Heart of Opa Opa
Heart of Chao
MAG CELLS IN GENERAL
Double Saber
Twin Brand
lv.200 Mags
Mag celled Mags
_______(Suggest something see what i think)

P.S.
I HATE DUPES AND HACKS SO PLZ DON'T EVEN OFFER.

Milika
Mar 31, 2001, 10:34 PM
I have decided i will not spread the evil of the hacked GOD/HP++ but i will still trade the other stuff so reply soon offer ends soon all stuff besides GOD/HP++ is non hacked and totally legit! I am dumping God/HP++ tonight cause it entirely ruins the PSO WORLD

!!!!!!!!
|o..O|
---/ Milika And Desii SouthTown Rock!
||
== ==<
||
//\

Drake
Mar 31, 2001, 10:46 PM
Edit: The original contents of this post are now non-applicable... but... I can't get rid of it. The little deletion checkbox has mysteriously disappeared. oO;

Ah, well... is there any particular kind of Mag you're looking for, stat-wise? ^^;

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Drake on 2001-03-31 23:11 ]</font>

Jierden
Mar 31, 2001, 10:59 PM
Hey I have a Twin Brand and a Double Saber, and I'm interested in your S-Beats Arms. E-Mail me at [email protected], or IM me on AIM at CrayzeeL337.

Milika
Apr 1, 2001, 10:38 PM
I AM SO SORRY TO ANNOUNCE BUT WHEN I WENT TO LOAD MY VMU TODAY IT SAID FILE CANNOT BE LOADED, I KNOW IT'S NOT CAUSE I HAD GOD/HP++ CAUSE I DUMPED EM 3 SAVES AGO. IT JUST DIDN'T LOAD MAYBE SOME ONE WAS FIDDLEING IN MY ROOM WHO KNOW'S. IT'S OK ONLY 83+ HRS OF MY LIFE DOWN THE TUBES...EVERQUEST HERE I COME WITH UR ACCOUNT BACKUP PROTECTION!

trowa
Apr 10, 2001, 05:09 AM
hahaha sucks for u T.L. big daddy style yo yuri f@g shut ur face and u cant skate

NewTsumetai
Apr 10, 2001, 08:48 AM
milika...im so sorry to say...im very happy yer game was deleted...i never liked u...u are such a fukin hipocrit..."i dont trade for duped items...i only steal em"...ass hole...thats pretty much what yer sayin...dik

Milika
Apr 11, 2001, 03:53 AM
oh no what am i to do the kid on the video game dont' like me!!! noooooo now i have no friends. too bad i don't like u either and yes i steal, i steal alot! and trowha T.L. didn't get deleted my desii 79 did. have a nice time! http://come.to/mmorguild or http://clix.to/mmor