PDA

View Full Version : If...

Servbot41
Oct 3, 2003, 10:29 PM
If I were to get online (HAPPENS SOON! YAY!) and I happened to want a chain sawd or an ancient saber...what would I have to give to anyone for those rares? Ask and Ill tell you if I have it...or if I need some higher quality rares...ALL LEGIT!

PABLOparavida
Oct 3, 2003, 10:31 PM
I have a chain sawd see if you have anything that I want. I'll take legit stuff that I already have too.

Servbot41
Oct 3, 2003, 10:37 PM
WHOA Dang you have a lot of rares! Here are all the rares i have to trade: Double saber varista dragon slayer angry fist (ill throw in a last survivor just to get rid of all the ones I have that are legit! I HATE THEM!) and mostlikely some others I cant remember...

DOG21313
Oct 3, 2003, 10:45 PM
Any hit on that Angry Fist? If so I'll give you the Ancient Saber for it.

monkeyfist
Oct 3, 2003, 10:46 PM
just so you know, the ancient saber has ridiculous range on it's special (king's). the special has the range of about a mechgun/handgun blast (normal attacks have saber range)

Servbot41
Oct 3, 2003, 10:47 PM
OOOHH DARN dont think so... Id have to check
But I g2g for the night... sorry

Servbot41
Oct 4, 2003, 08:55 PM
OH MY GOSH! Does it really have a handgun range on it? I havent been able to verify if there are any hit on the angryfists...Im moving into a new house and Im very busy. Will you settle for a angry fist +33? By the way are you legit?

toosmart4U9078
Oct 5, 2003, 11:55 AM
interesting, i thought the ancient saber was just a regular weapon, if its got good range on its king, i should look into getting 1...

Xion810
Oct 5, 2003, 12:48 PM
I believe I have both of those...Vega2 when you get online.

Servbot41
Oct 6, 2003, 03:29 PM
Uh...Ive heard bad things about vega...and Im looking for a LEGIT one (judging by your title its not...) and my angry fist +37 now, is off limits. BUT I have one ungrinded with 15 percent a beast, 20 percent Machine and 30 (or was it 25? cant remember...) percent dark. Im willing to trade that and I just recently found a few justys (Im reminded of my collection of last survivors THAT I HATE and I could never stop finding them...) and a guilty light. I cant use them...as Im a HUmar and I have a FOmar too, but anyway...It might be a while to get all of the components and stuff to get started online...so sorry but maybe a month or less if im lucky? is that ok? Any other offers from anyone else?

CrimsonII2
Oct 6, 2003, 03:55 PM
hehe, you think thats bad servbot? wait till you've found enough silence, or photon claws to fill a bank, friend of mine for a long time was finding tons of them, and average finding at least 3 a night, some times he even found like 5 or 6 a day, it was funny, in fact the one that I have (which I rarely use) is one of the ones that he found

Xion810
Oct 6, 2003, 04:20 PM
*sigh* I wish I had your guy's luck.

I'm lucky if I find ANYTHING in Purplenum. Pnum : Mat Country :: Pinkal : Rares country.

Now you know why I dupe.

Servbot41
Oct 6, 2003, 08:58 PM
haha I dont think I have such bad luck as I used to...Anyway...I'll add some stuff to my "list" as I have figured out how to use it! Hehe Online play scares me now from a few posts...

Xion810
Oct 7, 2003, 12:37 PM
Online is fine, you just have to watch what you say...And watch your trades. If you're getting a ton of stuff cheap, 9/10 times it's duped. Ask about legitness, and some dupers (like moi) are honest. others...are a touch shady.