PDA

View Full Version : MESSAGE TO PEOPLE FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM!!!

zimmk2vgc
Oct 5, 2003, 01:01 PM
People of the United Kingdom. We must unite and bring animal crossing to the UK. We must bring BBA and equal rights to the UK. We are better than the US, yet we get shunned. We created that god forsaken country (no offence), now we must fight. Join PSOMA UK, who put the UK first on our agenda and let us thwart off Nova and other scum that spam and make our lives misery!!! LONG LIVE SPAMUNITED KINGDOM

Reaper_090
Oct 5, 2003, 04:05 PM
i agree! Im in UK, we were the start of everything they had. Guess what we get! bugger all. Actually, its worse, we get less than nothing! ad spamming is gay.. and wrong... and so is maths homework... (stupid circle theorems) THATS RIGHT MATHSSS not math. I mean whats the deal with that!? math is short for mathematic. And , "i have mathematic homework" sort of makes sense but dont sound right.

Sorry, i'm starting to flame. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

P.S Oi! America! we are still here!!!!

Melo768
Oct 5, 2003, 04:53 PM
Look again US is the best no maybe Japan is the best seens the made all the games we have ever seen.

Erendell
Oct 10, 2003, 01:46 PM
The UK has the BBA... I got mine with the PSO release from amazon. It's just that most are just out of stock because the GC is flopping.

If you want Animal Crossing you CAN get it on important and use a freeloader.

Bill
Oct 11, 2003, 10:47 PM
What makes you think UK is better than US? I dont think US is better than UK I think we are the same...

Reaper_090
Oct 14, 2003, 05:02 PM
lol, btw, whats the deal with ur army and friendly fire. Bloody helicopters dropping round ur ears by ur own peeps. No offence to you or anyone on this forum.. (unless they r part of the US army or are george bush - and if you are george bush, what ship/block do you play on?)

Bring on the Navy! They may be bum jockeys, but at least they look before they shoot their guns!