PDA

View Full Version : GC: Word of warning to PSO Traders.....

BonusKun
Oct 5, 2003, 06:06 PM
Well sooner or later one had to show up but a player online named *ULTIMA* seems to be taking serious advantage of Trade Window stealing from anyone who remotely has anything worth trading.

I know he's got a few hacked items, BKB 300% Dark, GuldMilla 100% hit, Real Nei's Claw ect ect and he's using his rares *which I know he stole from someone else also* to steal from anyone he can.

He has a habit of asking for totally insane wants in trade games. Last one I recall he wanted to trade his Real Nei's for every single mag in the game with every single color possible!

I usually don't care about this kinda crap seeing as I really don't trade anymore but I keep hearing more & more how he's been stealing from other gamers via trade indow steal or those dumb enough to let him see or 'try out' the rares and thus taking them and running off.

So far I know of like a total of 5 people he's ripped on and several he's been trying to scam *myself included* out of some of the rares I have.

Btw he's an American player but sometimes he switches to German mode for whatever stupid reasons he has but all in all this is a warning to all of you out there.

*ULTIMA* is a thief and should be dealt with using extreme caution!

~S N K~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-10-05 16:08 ]</font>

PABLOparavida
Oct 5, 2003, 06:12 PM
thank you i will watch out for him/her.

ginko990
Oct 5, 2003, 06:37 PM
Wow, people are lame. Good lookin' out SNK.

Logical2u
Oct 5, 2003, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the personal warning, although most people heard about the TradeWindow cheat. now everyone I trade with drops rather then windows.

PS: I saw a site called PSOreporters. Maybe you should report him there?

megamanx97
Oct 5, 2003, 07:16 PM
On 2003-10-05 16:06, BonusKun wrote:
GuldMilla 100% hit

Damn it, that was one I and a group of friends own

Chibi-Krono
Oct 5, 2003, 09:11 PM
I have his card...want me to FSOD him/her? Yes? No?
My friend Ace{SWAT} warned me about him so I wont trade no matter what!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chibi-Krono on 2003-10-05 19:12 ]</font>

PABLOparavida
Oct 5, 2003, 09:14 PM
YES!!!!! Duping is okay but when you hack or steal items from other people that's just mean.

Jackpot
Oct 6, 2003, 02:20 AM
There's an easy way to see if someone's trying to steal from your trade window, just have them drop an item and pick it back up before you open a trade window with them. Heh I haven't been online in months, but offline when you're duping you can't pick up anything you drop until you close all the windows.

BonusKun
Oct 6, 2003, 07:49 AM
Or here's a better way to help prevent trade Window Steal.

Create a Battle game and then do your business in there. Battle Games in Pioneer 2 only have one person wandering around and that's a single NPC hanging out by the Hunter's Guild.

To get her to where you would need her to be would take about 15 to 25 minutes which of course would be better for you in the end.

Xion810
Oct 6, 2003, 12:21 PM
Thanks SNK, I'll keep a look out.

Btw, do you know where this person hangs out? I hang in Vega2 and haven't seen him there.

megamanx97
Oct 6, 2003, 04:18 PM
lol. soon as i get some time to play again, his ass is getting corrupted

SaberX
Oct 6, 2003, 05:57 PM
eesh... that really bites... I warned my friends that i saw a thing that said that was possible, but i didnt know people would go so low as to do that... Its bad when people dupe, its sad when people hack, and its stupid/annoying when they dupe/hack and brag about it, but its just idiotic when someone has to go as low as stealing to get better...

Chibi-Krono
Oct 6, 2003, 07:57 PM
I can FSOD him if I wanted to and Xion I never see you around unless you use a different name. =P

megamanx97
Oct 6, 2003, 08:01 PM
lol, but you have no items that could draw him into a game, i however do, and he knows they exist

Servbot41
Oct 6, 2003, 08:56 PM
AHHH Im scared of online play now! is it really worth it?

Chibi-Krono
Oct 7, 2003, 12:06 AM
I have ultima on my card list. And I can get him into a game. But I won't FSOD him unless he really pisses me off, hes kinda a friend...well...SORTA

Blanks
Oct 7, 2003, 12:49 AM
I know he's got a few hacked items, BKB 300% Dark, GuldMilla 100% hit, Real Nei's Claw ect ect and he's using his rares *which I know he stole from someone else also* to steal from anyone he can.

~S N K~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-10-05 16:08 ]</font>
300% dark http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

ChibiMyu
Oct 7, 2003, 10:36 AM
On 2003-10-06 05:49, BonusKun wrote:
Or here's a better way to help prevent trade Window Steal.

Create a Battle game and then do your business in there. Battle Games in Pioneer 2 only have one person wandering around and that's a single NPC hanging out by the Hunter's Guild.

To get her to where you would need her to be would take about 15 to 25 minutes which of course would be better for you in the end.

Which is all fine and dandy, but last time I checked, you still couldn't access a trade window in a battle game. =/

Darn.

Making them pick up a few meseta is probably the best way to check...

BonusKun
Oct 7, 2003, 11:35 AM
300% dark http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Yeah I've seen the damn thing and even got to try it. It's a hacked BKB with masked %s. It says 100% Dark but in reality it's actually 300%.

I tried it with my HUn in Ult Ruins and did about 1900 a crit with Light Hits to 3300 a crit with hard hits.

Talk about the old Dreamcast days of cheeseballing once again.

Bill
Oct 7, 2003, 12:19 PM
I dont think S N K mentioned this but when you are trading with someone get the other person to do a confirm and you confirm also to make them think your trading but before you go to Final Comfirm go to verify items and it will say some false bull**** on the item.

Xion810
Oct 7, 2003, 12:23 PM
I always have been doing that since I found out about that scam.

And I play as Sharkk the HUcast (Now with Nei) l8ley but I also have Xion the RAcast and Dupebot 9000 the HUcaseal along with Gradient the FOmar. (I like androids, cantjatell?)

BonusKun
Oct 11, 2003, 02:50 PM
btw a quick update on this. he made a new Hun called *ULTIMA* V2

Still up to his old tricks as well. What a tard.