PDA

View Full Version : TROGDOR!

Aceizace
Oct 6, 2003, 04:37 PM
trogdor must be the coolest man, i mean dragon-man, or actually just a dragon, in the world.

*And the trogdor comes in the NIGHT!!!!!*

i luv the whole way thats linked to the guitar one... where the *dragon comes in the NIGHT!!!!! (falls off chair)*

I'll shutup now ya?

zimmk2vgc
Oct 6, 2003, 04:40 PM
you are completely crazy...shut up

Allos
Oct 6, 2003, 04:42 PM
Who are you!?!?!?

StrongBad
Oct 6, 2003, 05:46 PM
Yes, yes, me and my dragon rule. Mostly me.

Captain_Bob
Oct 6, 2003, 07:42 PM
I like burninating all the people and their THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!

THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!

geewj
Oct 6, 2003, 08:01 PM
http://frink.mypwd.com/pics/sigs/trogdor.jpg

my old sig

Captain_Bob
Oct 6, 2003, 08:05 PM
Ooh! can I have it?

geewj
Oct 6, 2003, 08:07 PM
I don't care. It's on the internet isn't it.

JavaMoon
Oct 7, 2003, 11:14 AM
I think Strong Bad and Trogdor get a bit too much of the H*R spotlight. Homestar isn't doing much lately and that sucks. I would like to see another Yello Dello-like toon again instead of a bunch of e-mails. And there's never ever ever enough Homsar!

Zaneatron
Oct 7, 2003, 02:51 PM
On 2003-10-07 09:14, JavaMoon wrote:
I think Strong Bad and Trogdor get a bit too much of the H*R spotlight. Homestar isn't doing much lately and that sucks. I would like to see another Yello Dello-like toon again instead of a bunch of e-mails. And there's never ever ever enough Homsar!

this is mainly cos everything else sucks, especially homsar. he truely is annoying, i swear to god.
hmmm yellow dello, it wasnt really that good imo. too long. i like "wheres the cheat" and "the interview", theyre classic.
trogdor doesnt have enough spotlight. hes been in a few emails and a game but thats it, homsar just randomly shows up.
homestar is pretty much in most sb emails and he is annoying as well but if you look at the new puppet thing youll see homestar in puppet form with the cheat.
id rather see more strong sad personally, mainly cos hes so deppressing its funny.
but the bset thing by far on there is teen girl squad, w00t w00t w00t
"were cool"
"NO!"
"YOUR NOT!!"

Aceizace
Oct 8, 2003, 04:34 PM
Well i must say strong bad's emails are the funnyest thing on the site, followed shortly by the prank calls by SB on marzipan's machine. "I don't like food anymore!!" "Dear Stop sign, you are a stop sign, and i am a cynder block". lol, those crack me up every time.

Some of the non-sbemail stuff is good, but at the end of the day it doesn't compare.

JavaMoon
Oct 8, 2003, 09:22 PM
On 2003-10-08 14:34, Aceizace wrote:
Well i must say strong bad's emails are the funnyest thing on the site, followed shortly by the prank calls by SB on marzipan's machine. "I don't like food anymore!!" "Dear Stop sign, you are a stop sign, and i am a cynder block". lol, those crack me up every time.

Some of the non-sbemail stuff is good, but at the end of the day it doesn't compare.

Lately the e-mails are sort of hit or miss. Some are damn funny that I love watching over and over again while others I watch once and never watch again.

Yello Dello I've always liked and always like to watch it. THAT's why I think that the balance on the site is getting skewed. Every teeny bopper and their mother runs around screaming "TROGDOOOOR!!!" and "STRONG BAD ROCKS!". The site's named Homestar Runner, and not Strong Bad, for a reason. ^_-

BIZKIT
Oct 9, 2003, 08:40 PM
guess what? i picked poll answer number 8

pixelate
Oct 10, 2003, 12:18 AM
Do they have t-shirts for this at Hot Topic yet?

monkeyfist
Oct 12, 2003, 04:19 PM
you can get t-shirts and hoodies and hats and floaty pens from the site

Obscenity
Oct 12, 2003, 05:14 PM
On 2003-10-06 18:07, Prof_Frink wrote:
I don't care. It's on the internet isn't it.

Sounds to me like you're condoning piracy, mister.