PDA

View Full Version : Another of Allos's crazy theories!

Allos
Oct 6, 2003, 07:15 PM
Well, I have come up with a theory of what really happened at The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. You see, the real group of kids that got slaughtered was not a group of kids. They were all homosexual hamsters (yes, again I speak of homosexual animals. Bite me.) Anyway, they go on a sort of "family vacation" across the State of Wyoming. Their car breaks down and an insane homophobic buzzard with a chainsaw spots them! The killing spree ensues, although the buzzard chases the hamsters all the way to Texas before it kills any of them. Hence the Texas in the name!

Bit
Oct 6, 2003, 08:53 PM
What?

Servbot41
Oct 6, 2003, 11:18 PM
I think he means ITS A GOVERNMENT COVERUP! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Allos
Oct 7, 2003, 02:46 PM
1. Who are you?
2. I clearly explained that there was no coverup. Just an exagerration of the "people" got slaughtered thing.

Mixfortune
Oct 7, 2003, 05:26 PM
Mommy was right, you are a scary man.

Allos
Oct 7, 2003, 05:44 PM
Scary? Or terrifying?

Mixfortune
Oct 7, 2003, 05:50 PM
It's one of those court orders. Yeah, they never let you do what you want to.

Kizaragu
Oct 7, 2003, 07:03 PM
Clearly the burning of thousands of leather Pants has gone to your head dude. Go outside and take a breath of fresh air.

Servbot41
Oct 7, 2003, 08:59 PM
haha this = spam me= spam I like spam...SO logically...what I said was...well...SPAM! DONT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY HERE! in the spam forum of course

Mixfortune
Oct 8, 2003, 12:54 AM

No worries there...