PDA

View Full Version : Wakers of Ragol (characters bio)

Ada
Oct 7, 2003, 08:16 AM
I'll post here the info about the characters presented in my fanfic.. i won't put them all (there are a lot more than just Nell and Leon) but i'll put them when they show up in the chapters...

Name: Leon
ID: Yellowboze
Class: Ramar
Phisical aspect: Tall human with long blond hair and some shaving in need... he normally uses a black with red stripes uniform.
Bio: Leon is a former captain in the army with a great know how about electronic and mechanic stuff. He doesn't like to talk about his past in the army and nobody in the team asks about his past, with the excemption of Nell that likes to talk about anything... Due to his military training he his the Leader of the team knowing exactly what to do in each situation.

Name: Nell
ID: Pinkal
Class: Fonewearl
Phisical aspect: A tiny newearl with purple hair normally having it with two ponytails or just loose. It usually uses the first costume of the fonewearl but when the heat raises she often uses a light blue costume lighter than the other one.
Bio: Nell is the tipical girl, who loves to shop and know all the romours around... neverthless she is a very skilled fonewearl. It joined the team because it saw on Leon a paternal image (her dad died very early) and was intrigued with his past.

Name: Hiro
(who tha heck is Hiro anyway?!?! he still didn't showed up...)

Name:unknow
Class: Racaseal
(the racaseal that Leon and Nell found in the P.C.P. her past is still unknown as her name and everything else...)

i'll update this post when i post the 2º chapter... of course i'd like to see how you people react to my fan fiction first...

mr_rubbish
Oct 7, 2003, 08:33 AM
You may not want to post characters here like this incase you bring down the eye of sauron Hikosaka on you!

Sunblast
Oct 7, 2003, 05:28 PM
Ouch, too true. If I were you, I would have put a post at the very beginning of your fanfic that you could edit as time went on to inform your readers. Two posts for one fanfic will draw too much attention.

Edit: Forgot to point out that it's tons easier to reference, too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sunblast on 2003-10-07 15:37 ]</font>

Zaneatron
Oct 7, 2003, 05:32 PM
i have to echo the sentiment of the others. putting the char data there was a bad move. if you got the top thread and put in your characters there it wont be a problem.
also many fics dont do this (i think) they just let the reader build there own mental picture of them unless its very important.
just let the readers absorb into the fiction. dont make too many judgements for them.

Hikosaka
Oct 7, 2003, 09:21 PM
Indeed, I suggest that you copy paste these into the thread where your fanfiction is, and edit them as you introduce more characters. It's a better way, since then one thread need not have to catch up to another.

Or if all you want to do is post character bios, there is a thread up on top for that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikosaka on 2003-10-07 19:27 ]</font>