PDA

View Full Version : GC: The DF Clan: who are we?

The_DF_Clan
Oct 7, 2003, 04:32 PM
Me: it's a team name I called for my Hunters (character for PSO): Y. Bob, a HUmar Skyli, and Carl, RAcast Redria and especially defined as a big, blue-white robot. If you did read our posts in the Cheater section, know this: nope, we are not a specialized legit clan. I'm a Gamer (a user, which I like to refer as a human player). But you can call me T-B, fastest way to spell my name. Others tell me that I'm not normal...heh...because I like to be in the skin of my characters online! Can't add imagination? Anyway. What DF means? D=dead: the enemies and...

Carl: F=FEED: YUMMY XP!

T-B: As you can see, Carl likes being funny...or he is programmed to be that way, lol! Even at Lv. 40 agaisn't Dark Falz in V. Hard, he has no trouble...JUST when someone stronger than him is with him. But seriously, he has the trick for furious rifle combos! It's not a game trick, but a useful tip. Weak Attack, Strong Attack and Strong attack and so on. It doesn't almost leaves him open to be attacked by most of the bad guys on Ragol. His favourite hobby: Lv. Ups.

Carl: YES! BWAYAAAARG!

T-B:...ok...anyway. Some peoples hardly know Y. Bob. He is the type ``dreamy and full of ambitions``. It may makes him go in dead-ends while the rest of the team goes in the right path. And I use him to stop cheats online, making him a bit serious in the job. What he likes is meeting good friends and fighting with them for Lv. Ups. That's how I define my Hunters. If playing online, try to be in the skin of your character! It's not silly: it's a fun way to play. And, finally, sorry. I can't go online for a while. It costs quite expensive for me since those last 2-3 months (about 300$ total. w-t...). But it's temporary, I'll surely play online again. ...Y. Bob didn't introduced himself...anyway, let me...er...US know what you think of our clan!

Suppa_Buddha
Oct 7, 2003, 04:40 PM
O.....k.........

ginko990
Oct 7, 2003, 05:24 PM
On 2003-10-07 14:32, The_DF_Clan wrote:
But seriously, he has the trick for furious rifle combos! It's not a game trick, but a useful tip. Weak Attack, Strong Attack and Strong attack and so on.

Wow, he's a fucking genius.

WootHinkInc
Oct 7, 2003, 05:36 PM
On 2003-10-07 14:32, The_DF_Clan wrote:
But seriously, he has the trick for furious rifle combos! It's not a game trick, but a useful tip. Weak Attack, Strong Attack and Strong attack and so on.

Iiii think everyone should know that by now... Maybe ch00bs don't. But the manuevering of the combos isn't anything special to experienced players. Actually it's just playing the game...common sense... Ahem... Plus those combos go with just about EVERY weapon. >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WootHinkInc on 2003-10-07 15:39 ]</font>

The_DF_Clan
Oct 7, 2003, 06:51 PM
T-B:...didn't knew that this simple trick had attracted some...well, Carl is my only Ranger...bah, anyway...it has nothing special, but I usually use him in Endless Nightmares because of that as well as a Shot for balanced fights...and, by the way, I'm not too amazed by this car. Nice shot, though. lol! Well, it's just that I like PSO, but I can't play online now, so I use this site to keep having fun. But it's more that others think that the "one playing with Y. Bob or Carl is a weirdo". Can't imagine a funny and enjoyable Hunter (much like Carl). Think about making an adventure for your Hunter. It's my opinion. Of course, everyone is different, have their own right of thinking about anyone he or she could be and stuff...but I like to add personnalities to my Hunters. I even draw them at home, make homemade comics...much like in the Fanart section. See what I'm talking about? And it could be even more fun to do it with someone else! But you're a bit right...I sounds like a maniac...even if you didn't called me like that...but liven up your character(s)! If you were to meet Carl, then you'll know what I mean! But why I call ourselves Gamers and our characters Hunters? In MMBN, Lan is a Netbattler and Megaman.exe, a Navi. And the fighting creatures are called Pokémons and ...ok, you might not be interested by that...no, you don't. lol. It's what I try to do for PSO...with my characters, that is. And, my last word yet for this post, please (but seriously, PLEASE) censure your words. I can say thanks for the one who say «you're a f...... genius», but was it necessairy to say this word? I'd like to NOT have those bad words in my topic please, even if it's for critics, which I like even less. ...and what this The Best title is doing there? I did not wrote that...ah well, it's not a bad one...but I say that everyone is equal: not higher, not lower....wait, I think that I can find help here. Can I ask to a Greenhil to go on Ultimate and beat Baranzs in VR Spaceship to find Parts of Egg Blaster? None of my Hunters are Greenhil, nor are at an enough high Lv. to do it. I have useful items got in trades. And another thing: NO DUPING! And it's possible that I come back online after...oh...3 weeks or a month. Don't worry, time passes quickly. I just know it! Check in the Item inventory in the site to find the item...but you knew that already. Right?

The_DF_Clan
Oct 8, 2003, 09:14 PM
T-B: me again. I said that I hate cheats and I try to stop it. And I had a reason, and it wasn't what I wrote. It's...even more...different. Way back to the good ol' Dreamcast days, when I was playing Sonic Adventure. Of course, I was excited with all the new tricks, characters and all, but the feature that I was interested the most, it was Chao. I thought they were alien hatched from strange eggs at first look, but when I knew why they were in the game, I was quite surprised that SonicTeam had more imagination to create the game. But it is not the reason why I must stop cheats. I raised one of my first Chaos and, by surprise, he evolved. And I made it my best Chao...and my best friend. Virtual friend, that is. He won all races, as well as Chaclon and the other two groups of Silver/Gold Chao. Even when he reincarned as a baby Chao, I still taken care of it. After it's 7-8th reincarnation...it began. A dark, raining day...ok, I'm joking...a normal day, lol! I came back from another record in the Emerald course, then my game has frozen. I was completely taken by the panic, but I was still calm. When I came back in the Garden were Chao-R was (R because of run. yup, an evolved sonic-chao), I couldn't find him. I looked at every corners of the Garden, as well as the other two...couldn't see him either...I was shocked. I lost a friend by corruption. But how? How this happened? Gamesharks codes weren't even created for Sonic Adventure (yeah, like if i was to use those). And when I learned that I lost my best pal in my game, it's when I made this promise: ``you were violated by something I cannot understand. But if I put my hand on something like that, I assure you, Chao-R, that there will be no mercy. No more corruption. Cheats or not. I cannot afford to let you down like that``...that's about what I said/thought. It's one of the most important jobs I have to complete, and maybe the hardest. Y. Bob was corrupted, but he's recreated. It's almost doesn't matter. What matters is my promise. I respect an old member of my team in Sonic Adventure and SA2. And if someone has a complaint about that I'm crazy or about the fact that I must stop cheats because I have been affected by a simple problem...I won't be friend with you! No seriously, you have really don't have a heart at all. And for this job, it's the best way to prove myself: PSO. It's the first game which I played online...on GC. I did not played the DC version. But I can't let it down. It's something that happened since about 3 years! I was in the infinity inside sadness, and now PSO offers me a chance to take me out of my shell! It's all I ask: help me realise my promise! Not for me! For my friend!

Carl: and the EGG BLASTER!

T-B:...and this too...it's just an item. If you can keep it until I play back online, I would be thankful. I like items with Sonic related features on those! But understand my true reason why I'm still trying to play online! Cheats are bad! And some, I would say more than 70% of the cheaters and dupers understand nothing, can understand the true meaning of playing online. Cheats are easy ways to get items and high Lvs...TOO easy. So it's another reason to stop cheating: too easy things are getting too dull. But it's your choice: stop or don't. But you'll understand by yourself. I'm really feeling good about telling my problem. If we can make a team, anyone are allowed (and, of course, nothing about duping), then I can at last keep my promise to Chao-R. I would die a happy guy!

The_DF_Clan
Oct 11, 2003, 03:49 PM
T-B: I finally know why it was so expensive for playing online...I think...I was connected to the phone line. I'd better buy a Broadband Adapter. Oh, yes...it won't hurt, adding a new post by someone else here, right...please (in the begging position)? So I can go back online...let's say...tomorrow. I can go get one right now (the broadband, that is)...but...I MAY not have enough time today.